CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victoria - Who are you calling fat

Cunty BigBollox

You! This is apparently 'body positive' coach that labels herself as an 'intuitive eater' meaning she gorges her fat fucking gob on as much as anything she feels like. She's so positive about her image that she's moved to America so her size isn't as unusual.

Fucking fuck off, you delusional slag. 

38 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You! This is apparently 'body positive' coach that labels herself as an 'intuitive eater' meaning she gorges her fat fucking gob on as much as anything she feels like. She's so positive about her image that she's moved to America so her size isn't as unusual.

20191030_191808.png

Should be melted down and turned into a fatberg to give the rats something to eat.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Should be melted down and turned into a fatberg to give the rats something to eat.

Joking aside, I really would exterminate all tubs. They've started to affect the earth's rotational axis round our way, causing high tide fuckery. Cunts

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Evening Albert.

Good evening Billy, I hope you're well. What do you think Captain Morgan's lads will do on Friday?

5 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Good evening Billy, I hope you're well. What do you think Captain Morgan's lads will do on Friday?

Don’t know Albert. England will probably play either complete shit or fucking brilliant. Probably in alternating games. They will find it difficult down there I think. What do you think?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t know Albert. England will probably play either complete shit or fucking brilliant. Probably in alternating games. They will find it difficult down there I think. What do you think?

A bit of a new(ish) team, will be interesting but they should play it under floodlights at 3am NZ time.

15 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

A bit of a new(ish) team, will be interesting but they should play it under floodlights at 3am NZ time.

I will watch it but I’m looking forward to the rugby on Saturday more. If England can play like they did against NZ they’ll be hard to stop. “We don’t lik England. They have too minny blicks” South African cunts.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

20191030_191808.png

Quite the Kirk Douglas chin - you say it’s a female?

I caught a bit of this last night. This morbidly obese sow exemplifies everything bad about fat ugly lesbians...stupid, delusional, probably has dreadlocks in her underarms, likely tie-dyes her clothes with her own piss and smells of supermarket Brie.

One of the other fat bastards should have done the group of chunkers a favour and drowned this cunt in a bucket of cold dog-sick.

I want her dead.

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap

They should require these fatties to have backup alarms installed on their asses so that they won't crush anyone backing away from the buffet line.

A friend of mine on another forum linked me to this now mostly defunct website called Fat Chicks in Party Hats. It was basically a bunch of pictures of really fat chicks with funny captions, some of which were side splittingly hilarious.

Here's a link to a related site with some of the old pictures and captions...

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/fatsuit.htm 

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

20191030_191808.png

This looks like a poof...

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This looks like a poof...

lol.

For once I have to reluctantly agree with you. However, are you sure there isn't some kind of feeling like you are looking in the mirror?

Fat people breathe heavier and exhale more carbon dioxide, so for the sake of the planet there should be an immediate cull. More food to go around for the rest of us, more space on aircraft seats and better air to breathe, what's not to like?

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

For once I have to reluctantly agree with you. However, are you sure there isn't some kind of feeling like you are looking in the mirror?

Fat people breathe heavier and exhale more carbon dioxide, so for the sake of the planet there should be an immediate cull. More food to go around for the rest of us, more space on aircraft seats and better air to breathe, what's not to like?

This tomfoolery of yours is too run of the mill Alfred.

19 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

20191030_191808.png

where is ronnie corbett?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Says who?

Well, so far I have not given you any grief as I have been observing the baying mob, but it won't take much to make me chose a side.

Cancer is funnier than glowworms posts.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Blind old cunt

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well, so far I have not given you any grief as I have been observing the baying mob, but if won't take much to make me chose a side.

Cancer is funnier than glowworms posts.

Poor old Salty seems to have a mental condition, which affects his ability to converse with anyone in a non confrontational manner. Added to a severe dose of cuntishness, it’s difficult to see what he is hoping to gain from his bizzare behaviour. The signs aren’t good.