CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victoria - Who are you calling fat

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well, so far I have not given you any grief as I have been observing the baying mob, but if won't take much to make me chose a side.

Cancer is funnier than glowworms posts.

I believe you have a time or two.

But if all it takes to set you off is me saying "Says who?" to you, then it's a fait accompli anyway, isn't it?

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

Surely thats Alan Carr?....I'd fuck it but only if it meant that it would never be seen or heard of again.Taking one for the team I think its called and I'm at your service

Most people you fuck Neil are never seen or heard of again. I guess that’s just what you do and you seem to do it very well.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I believe you have a time or two.

But if all it takes to set you off is me saying "Says who?" to you, then it's a fait accompli anyway, isn't it?

I only asked you a question before, about why there was so much hate in the world. If that is grief you should be an honorary scouser, you whining, window licking Knobjockey.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I only asked you a question before, about why there was so much hate in the world. If that is grief you should be an honorary scouser, you whining, window licking Knobjockey.

A question you prefaced by addressing me as "Hey septic."

Hey "Septic", I have a question for you. Why is there so much hate in this world?

Conveniently left that part out didn't you, cum guzzler?

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fuck off.

Oh look, Sulky Lard Flaps has popped up on a thread about one of his fellow tuskers. 

Fat cunts of a feather flock together.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Poor old Salty seems to have a mental condition, which affects his ability to converse with anyone in a non confrontational manner. Added to a severe dose of cuntishness, it’s difficult to see what he is hoping to gain from his bizzare behaviour. The signs aren’t good.

I think this says something about the yanks billbo, one gets the impression that lot are not universally liked around the world? This is quite strange as every other cunt over there claims to be "Irish" and we all know what lovable rouges that lot are, unless you're in the RUC of course.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fuck off.

Oh dear you are so out of your depth oh "septic tank"  or Yank (rhyming slang that got you all hot under the collar, precious snowflake) why do you even bother? You're not very good at this.

On 30/10/2019 at 19:22, Cunty BigBollox said:

You! This is apparently 'body positive' coach that labels herself as an 'intuitive eater' meaning she gorges her fat fucking gob on as much as anything she feels like. She's so positive about her image that she's moved to America so her size isn't as unusual.

Fucking fuck off, you delusional slag. 

20191030_191808.png

"My name is Michael Caine". 

On 30 October 2019 at 19:22, Cunty BigBollox said:

You! This is apparently 'body positive' coach that labels herself as an 'intuitive eater' meaning she gorges her fat fucking gob on as much as anything she feels like. She's so positive about her image that she's moved to America so her size isn't as unusual.

Fucking fuck off, you delusional slag. 

20191030_191808.png

First legitimate picture of punkape posted on the corner. Looks like some dirty cunt is giving him an elbow deep fisting and all by the look on his face.

In days gone by freaks like this would have been outcasts or possibly burnt at the stake suggestion our society has regressed since those heady days.

I want it dead by the medium of claw hammer 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

First legitimate picture of punkape posted on the corner. Looks like some dirty cunt is giving him an elbow deep fisting and all by the look on his face.

In days gone by freaks like this would have been outcasts or possibly burnt at the stake suggestion our society has regressed since those heady days.

I want it dead by the medium of claw hammer 

Pervert.

Guest Ollyboro

Apparently some weird cunt strip searched Mary Beard at an airport recently. Probably Heathrow, but fucking look it up yourselves, you lazy cunts. Surely it can't have been for sexual reasons?  She must have set the metal detector off. "Ow, Mary Love! Any chance you can take the anvil out your y-fronts and come back through the detector?"