CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gog Magogs for the discerning dogger?

Witheredscrote

Gog Magogs sounds very Welsh, but is in fact a once pleasant area near Cambridge, now sadly overrun by filthy perverts.  A reporter for Wales Online went undercover (yeh, fucking right) to report on the problems. Condoms and wet wipes hanging in bushes, and 'men' behind trees wanking.  The Local Authority are probably going to put in disabled access points and glory hole bogs. Disgusting dirty fucking cunts. They wouldn't be allowed into my woodland. Fuck off.

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Gog Magogs sounds very Welsh, but is in fact a once pleasant area near Cambridge, now sadly overrun by filthy perverts.  A reporter for Wales Online went undercover (yeh, fucking right) to report on the problems. Condoms and wet wipes hanging in bushes, and 'men' behind trees wanking.  The Local Authority are probably going to put in disabled access points and glory hole bogs. Disgusting dirty fucking cunts. They wouldn't be allowed into my woodland. Fuck off.

I can imagine punkers is now looking on 'Right move' to see what properties are for sale in the area 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can imagine punkers is now looking on 'Right move' to see what properties are for sale in the area 

Given a Google Search of 'Gog Magog' brings up the 'Gog Magog Golf Club' at 'Shelford Bottom' as its #1 search result, I think it's sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

Yet I'm told to "fuck off somewhere else" when throwing myself around Costa by my own cock, having spotted some millennial Mother breastfeeding. If some isolated copse isn't "somewhere else" then I don't know what the fuck is.

Woods/parks have been the place of choice for the perspicacious dirty bastard since the dawn of time. If you don't like it, get a treadmill and a VR headset you moaning cunts.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's clear that the local intelligentsia need a sexual outlet after a stressful academic term. The numbers must go up during recesses and holidays in particular. I also foresee a particular drop of activity in the run up to the coming elections.

7 hours ago, nocti said:

Yet I'm told to "fuck off somewhere else" when throwing myself around Costa by my own cock, having spotted some millennial Mother breastfeeding. If some isolated copse isn't "somewhere else" then I don't know what the fuck is.

Woods/parks have been the place of choice for the perspicacious dirty bastard since the dawn of time. If you don't like it, get a treadmill and a VR headset you moaning cunts.

A more well-argued plea for plain speaking common sense, you'd be hard pushed to find.

Have a 'like' - but try not to rip your cock off in glee.

On 04/11/2019 at 11:14, Witheredscrote said:

Disgusting dirty fucking cunts. They wouldn't be allowed into my woodland

Do you mean in the same way that the Krauts weren’t allowed into the Ardennes Forest? How did that work out? I can’t recall.

Wanker.

lol.

• Like 1