CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking thick or wot?

The Beast

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

I was asked this question by my son who is doing his A level maths.

To complete the job it takes the stated cunts the following:

A & B = 2 days

A & C = 3 days

B & C = 4 days

So how long will it take A, B & C to complete the fucking job?

Ask the fuckin' Shadow Chancellor, and the answer will be, council tax rises for everybody until it gets sorted.

Job done!

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but the difference between you and me is that I know it.  PLEASE, for the sake of @Ape sanity, just die quickly.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but the difference between you and me is that I know it.  PLEASE, for the sake of @Ape sanity, just die quickly.

Double posting, name-dropping scumcunt.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I’d rather burn to death than have anything out of your mangina sprayed on me, so fuck off.

Thanks, my dinner has now gone in the bin, how can I unsee that image?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Glowworm said:

Stab yourself in both eyes with a screwdriver .. that might teach you to mind your own fucking business.

You could do us all a favour and remove this cock tucking id and log in with one of your others.

Of course if you were on fire people would just walk past pointing and laughing.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Less of the Mick, hun.

That is how his tutor wrote it. It is about how one works it out. 

Can you suss it?

Fucked if I could.

In practical terms the job will take at least four days because the work willprogress at the rate of the slowest worker.

This might well show just why the economy is fucked.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You could do us all a favour and remove this cock tucking id and log in with one of your others.

Of course if you were on fire people would just walk past pointing and laughing.

If you were on fire there would a spike in lighter fluid sales within a 1,000 ft radius of wherever you were.

On 11/11/2019 at 00:53, Cuntybaws said:

Alternatively, 2A + 2B + 2C can do three jobs in 2+3+4 i.e. 9 days. That’s equivalent to one job in 3 days. Divide both sides by two and A+B+C can do that one job in 1.5 days. 

But wait, that’s a different answer to before! If your brat can’t work out why they’re different, and which is correct, then I suggest he’d better start applying for media studies courses at the local polytechnic. 

Back in the actual world we live in, the real question pops up. How much is it going to fucking cost?

2 fucking days. Because no matter how little of a fraction of a day you're using you're paying for it.

Fucking teachers are out of touch with reality.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Back in the actual world we live in, the real question pops up. How much is it going to fucking cost?

2 fucking days. Because no matter how little of a fraction of a day you're using you're paying for it.

Fucking teachers are out of touch with reality.

You might think this is a purely academic exercise which has little to do with reality, but derivatives of the formula is key to production planning. Datasets used to calculate costs of production run into terabytes, moreso when the end product has many components eg motor vehicles and aeroplanes to name but a few.

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Yes, it’s a well known fire fighting technique to suppress flames with wind. I wonder if this method would help with wildfires?

Give old drew some slack apey, as you know Tuesday is a special one for him with it being his weekly trip out of his bungalow for another shopping trolley full of 8% cider. He keeps Stowmarket Co-op going by himself

16 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Don't mock, it's keyboard cancer.

A cancer no doubt caught from a tummy full of Franks spunk

6 hours ago, Ape said:

Yes, it’s a well known fire fighting technique to suppress flames with wind. I wonder if this method would help with wildfires?

Of course. Any cunt with a physics O Level knows, that the best way to put out fire, is to supply it with lots of oxygen and dry, flammable material.

• Like 1