CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You too should mind your own business.You’re a pleb.

The Royal Family deserves our support in difficult times.

No they fucking don’t. When I come to power they will be whipped through the streets and then hanged, along with all the other Posh Boys.

Pretend Posh Boys will, however, be treated in a psychiatric hospital so you don’t have to worry. Yes it may involve years of straitjackets, drugs and electro-convulsive therapy but it’s for your own good. 

That’s the kind of sharing, caring bloke I am. 

No need to thank me, I haven’t done anything yet.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No they fucking don’t. When I come to power they will be whipped through the streets and then hanged, along with all the other Posh Boys.

Pretend Posh Boys will, however, be treated in a psychiatric hospital so you don’t have to worry. Yes it may involve years of straitjackets, drugs and electro-convulsive therapy but it’s for your own good. 

That’s the kind of sharing, caring bloke I am. 

No need to thank me, I haven’t done anything yet.

You have too many hang-ups Judge.

Friendships with ill-reputed people and rumours of sex with underage girls have been circulating for years, and now it's come to a head. Everyone should be given the chance to prove they're innocent before guilty, but this thicko's attempt to dig himself out of a hole the other night backfired when he didn't once mention or even say he was sorry for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein. It's as though he hadn't given them any thought at all. It appears his PR advisory team couldn't even be bothered to fabricate any degree of regret on his behalf, and purposefully allowed the vapid playboy to sign his own death warrant.

Sympathy? None.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Foreskincheese said:

You complete and utter dick

Wow, that hit the mark! Drink paraquat, it tastes great.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking glasses on next time

Guest judgetwi

Oh dear. It appears that HRH has, allegedly, been making derogatory remarks about peacefuls and used the phrase “ni**er in the woodpile.”

Fucking underage girls is one thing but once the snowflakes sniff blood you are in big fucking trouble. I can imagine the Prince storming around Buck House shouting “I ain’t doing no chokey for no one!!”

And he won’t of course. 

Cunt.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear. It appears that HRH has, allegedly, been making derogatory remarks about peacefuls and used the phrase “ni**er in the woodpile.”

Fucking underage girls is one thing but once the snowflakes sniff blood you are in big fucking trouble. I can imagine the Prince storming around Buck House shouting “I ain’t doing no chokey for no one!!”

And he won’t of course. 

Cunt.

I wouldn't be at all shocked to discover that the thick cunt has leaked this himself, thinking it will make the kiddie fiddling circus go away. 

Doesn't matter how much you spend on an education. You can't educate pork. 

• Like 1