CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When Minorities Don't Conform To The Haterz' Narrative

Mrs Roops

Here's a story that seems to be gaining some traction lately. A vlogger chanced upon an interaction between a fundamentalist Christian, a Jewish family and a Muslim woman...

The caveat here is that there is little context to the story. We don't know what happened before filming commenced or who started on who.

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's a story that seems to be gaining some traction lately. A vlogger chanced upon an interaction between a fundamentalist Christian, a Jewish family and a Muslim woman...

The caveat here is that there is little context to the story. We don't know what happened before filming commenced or who started on who.

Things haven't gone too well for Eddie on the daily commute since loosing his license then? I take it the planned move into the Israeli car parts business is on hold for now.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Fake news,whoever heard of a racist black man?

He wasn’t being racist but anti Semitic. A philosophy thoroughly approved by all religions for centuries and NOT, i repeat NOT the official policy of the Labour Party. Ask Baroness Shameless Checkmebankaccount, if you can get her snout out of the trough for long enough.

Anyway, three foreigners having a row on the Tube, what the fuck has it got to do with me?

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He wasn’t being racist but anti Semitic. A philosophy thoroughly approved by all religions for centuries and NOT, i repeat NOT the official policy of the Labour Party. Ask Baroness Shameless Checkmebankaccount, if you can get her snout out of the trough for long enough.

Anyway, three foreigners having a row on the Tube, what the fuck has it got to do with me?

I'm afraid that's the norm for Londinium nowadays. That's why I'm pissing off to the Surrey/Hampshire borders in the new year (get all pikeys fucking up the countryside jibes over now. I've heard it all before). 

Plenty of little quaint country churches to visit as well.

Guest Foreskincheese
44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm afraid that's the norm for Londinium nowadays. That's why I'm pissing off to the Surrey/Hampshire borders in the new year (get all pikeys fucking up the countryside jibes over now. I've heard it all before). 

Wheres punkape lately?

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As it happens I hate the fucking prick with every fibre of my being, but he's still considerably better than you.

You can go next then you sissified anal banger

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Surely your lot have had the lead off those church roofs ( or is it rooves? ....nah, I think that’s American) fucking years ago? Have you got any contacts in the copper business?

Guest judgetwi
55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Statistically, 78.3% of people don't believe in statistics.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't believe in statistics and I'm 99% certain. 

The fourth ring of Hell is reserved for the souls of cunts who thought they were funny and, despite all the evidence to the contrary, insisted on inflicting themselves on the innocent. 

You are doomed.

DOOMED I say!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Does it start out with the three of them walking into a bar?