CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Cunts With Noticiably Large Stomachs

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to Sainsbury's today. I got a packet of smoked frankfurters, some split hot dog buns, and three onions in a little netting bag. Oh, and 4 pints of milk and a big bag of Skittles®

People think that I make up these things to give myself an air of glamour and sophistication. But it's true. And I pigged out on hotdogs rather than have a proper dinner. 

I’m gonna ask Judge wether all this is true before commenting on it any further.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to Sainsbury's today. I got a packet of smoked frankfurters, some split hot dog buns, and three onions in a little netting bag. Oh, and 4 pints of milk and a big bag of Skittles®

People think that I make up these things to give myself an air of glamour and sophistication. But it's true. And I pigged out on hotdogs rather than have a proper dinner. 

Fantasist!

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once ate an entire catering sized tub of After Eight mints in a single sitting. I didn't set out to do that, but they were very moreish, and it seemed like a good idea at the time even though they weren't deep fried or anything!

To this day, though, the very smell of mint turns my stomach, and I therefore haven't brushed my teeth for several decades. (@Salty Piss Flap, I'll set up the British dentistry jokes, you knock them down.)

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you probably would’ve got away with this one. You’ve blown it now, fuckwit. 

Well, you haven't exactly fucking helped Frank, have you? Besides, being a little risque and controversial is what this place thrives on, you should try it sometime. You're current materials as tame as a Butlins cabaret act, and even more dated, cunt.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, you haven't exactly fucking helped Frank, have you? Besides, being a little risque and controversial is what this place thrives on, you should try it sometime. You're current materials as tame as a Butlins cabaret act, and even more dated, cunt.

Idiot. 

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank god bawsey brought it to my attention. ‘Eughooooo, ooooooeeee.. a potential conflict between Cuntybaws and I’. 

You're all over the place and it's starting to make me cringe.

The spotlight is back on you again tonight, either start entertaining us or go back to skulking in the wings, you fucking understudy cunt.

• Like 1