CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ladettes ( zoe balls a cunt)

Snowy

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

ou bring an entirely new level of thickness to this place, and for that I guess you should be applauded

Says the utterly thick wanker who can barely string an intelligent sentence together unless it's something do with you rimming the arseholes of wastelands like australia and the united slums or talking utter shit about the wildlife in the UK. 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

However, Australia indeed is a wonderful country I've been lucky enough to spend extended periods in.

Australia appeals to the lowest common denominator so i'm not surprised an utterly boring, chavvy wannabe eco warrior with disturbing fantasies of wanting to murder people via wood chipper loves the place.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

collecting dog shite 

Bahahah! my sides are splitting! 

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

to criticise a place you could never reach let alone understand or appreciate  

Thank fuck for that. The pacific has nothing to offer except third world slope countries, south american shitholes and obscure micro islands full of island coons who look like arabs or either fat sweaty sumo wrestlers. 

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Says the utterly thick wanker who can barely string an intelligent sentence together unless it's something do with you rimming the arseholes of wastelands like australia and the united slums or talking utter shit about the wildlife in the UK. 

Australia appeals to the lowest common denominator so i'm not surprised an utterly boring, chavvy wannabe eco warrior with disturbing fantasies of wanting to murder people via wood chipper loves the place.

Bahahah! my sides are splitting! 

Thank fuck for that. The pacific has nothing to offer except third world slope countries, south american shitholes and obscure micro islands full of island coons who look like arabs or either fat sweaty sumo wrestlers. 

Good god. You angry little man. 

It's too fucking easy these days. I openly admit I miss @Monumental cunt and @manky 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you actually read it, allegations are not aimed at him, thicko

One sure fire way to rattle you is to bring this subject up. We can't sweep it under the carpet anymore frank, let alone burry it in a hole like poor little maddy

Stubbs Why do you have to keep bringing poor little Maddy into it when you talk to Frank? She’s DEAD ffs.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One sure fire way to rattle you is to bring this subject up. We can't sweep it under the carpet anymore frank, let alone burry it in a hole like poor little maddy

Agreed. It's an interesting point you touch on here, Stubbs. I'd wager a handsome sum Kleftiko's hiding more than his sexuality in the closet.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you tried McCann oven chips? They're ok but you have to check them every ten minutes.

My McCann oven chips went missing. I think my missus may have buried them in the woods. I found one in the boot of our hire car the next day. I can’t really say much more as I’m in negotiations with the Sun on Sunday at the moment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rise above it, bill. Thicko.

I couldn’t help but notice you crowing earlier that you’d made a brief appearance at the bottom of the leaderboard. As you’ve been a member (In more ways than one) for almost 4 years, your measly tally isn’t really something most people would want to draw any attention to. I estimate that within 6 months if your latest terminal illness ends up like all your previous cries for help i.e. load of bollocks, that I will have overtaken your miserable arse and like count  and then you can take your rightful place below me where I can shit on you at will. Know your place Frank. No one wants to hear a stick legged, syrup wearing fucking wannabe shouting #me too.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, but you're playing the guilt by association game. Cease and desist please.