CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ladettes ( zoe balls a cunt)

Snowy

This will be more of a snowy rant and personal grate ,but being an 80s child, I was always brought up that you gave proper pronouns to a man or a woman, I will delve into this pronoun shit another time when I reach the trannys who arent trannys they're confused and want to flit about to one or another , greedy fucking non binary wankers, but I digress.

The word mate should only be used to other males, it sounds so wrong when a woman uses it that I want to American history x her arse on the curb, and likewise any man that would dare to call me love , which funnily enough has happened and I wanted to gauge the cunts eyes out with the knife he was cutting my ham with.

To put it in perspective I blame all these wanker ladettes that popped up during my day and wished that we could go back to the norm.i

I'm not your fucking mate.

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

This will be more of a snowy rant and personal grate ,but being an 80s child, I was always brought up that you gave proper pronouns to a man or a woman, I will delve into this pronoun shit another time when I reach the trannys who arent trannys they're confused and want to flit about to one or another , greedy fucking non binary wankers, but I digress.

The word mate should only be used to other males, it sounds so wrong when a woman uses it that I want to American history x her arse on the curb, and likewise any man that would dare to call me love , which funnily enough has happened and I wanted to gauge the cunts eyes out with the knife he was cutting my ham with.

To put it in perspective I blame all these wanker ladettes that popped up during my day and wished that we could go back to the norm.i

Fuck off back down your rat hole you miserable cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Alright luv, calm down.

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Being an old cunt, I remember the preferable Mr/Mrs approach. Being called a mate by fe-male or a spotty young git, is cringeworthy. Worse then than Yankee “guys” pile of shit, but not very much. 

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Being an old cunt, I remember the preferable Mr/Mrs approach. Being called a mate by fe-male or a spotty young git, is cringeworthy. Worse then than Yankee “guys” pile of shit, but not very much. 

Actually I remember the word "ladettes" being used back in 1975 when Big Al walked into the input room at the computer bureau and said "Good morning lads and ladettes".

Guest Foreskincheese
41 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Actually I remember the word "ladesttes" being used back in 1975 when Big Al walked into the input room at the computer bureau and said "Good morning lads and ladettes".

Morning hunny x

On 30/11/2019 at 12:17, Snowy said:

No tip for the bin men this year, sorry Love. I’m identifying as a tight Cunt. Besides, no walking bin men here in the Antipodean sunshine, just a one man van with a robotic arm which empties your bin without any Union-inspired tutting about the lid being 3/8s of an inch open or Yoghurt pots needing to be rinsed out. 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Besides, no walking bin men here in the Antipodean sunshine, just a one man van with a robotic arm which empties your bin

Ah yes the technological powerhouse known as australia, what a load of utter shit, stupid cunt kill yourself.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 30/11/2019 at 04:17, Snowy said:

FBSLIM.jpg

On 1 December 2019 at 16:59, Erroreptile404 said:

Ah yes the technological powerhouse known as australia, what a load of utter shit, stupid cunt kill yourself.

You bring an entirely new level of thickness to this place, and for that I guess you should be applauded. However, Australia indeed is a wonderful country I've been lucky enough to spend extended periods in. I see it as a bit rich for someone whose greatest achievements are playing video games, collecting dog shite and having a nonce bestie, to criticise a place you could never reach let alone understand or appreciate  

You should be the one contemplating death at your own hand especially when you don't get that deluxe gaming chair from Father Christmas  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You bring an entirely new level of thickness to this place, and for that I guess you should be applauded. However, Australia indeed is a wonderful country I've been lucky enough to spend extended periods in. I see it as a bit rich for someone whose greatest achievements are playing video games, collecting dog shite and having a nonce bestie, to criticise a place you could never reach let alone understand or appreciate  

You should be the one contemplating death at your own hand especially when you don't get that deluxe gaming chair from Father Christmas  

Reported. I’m sick to the back teeth of these puerile nonce accusations aimed at poor erroptile. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Reported. I’m sick to the back teeth of these puerile nonce accusations aimed at poor erroptile. 

If you actually read it, allegations are not aimed at him, thicko

One sure fire way to rattle you is to bring this subject up. We can't sweep it under the carpet anymore frank, let alone burry it in a hole like poor little maddy