CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non-Stereotypical Essex Girls

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

3isqye.jpg

Now, now cocksucker, you're in absolutely no position to be poking fun at fat cunts given your well publicised struggle with weight.

Rumour has it that your redneck trailer is struggling with subsidence as a result of your bulk. I'll take it that the fire brigade will be assisting with your relocation with the aid of a winch?

You certainly never fail to disappoint on the comedy front though. You spectacularly dated thick cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Now, now cocksucker, you're in absolutely no position to be poking fun at fat cunts given your well publicised struggle with weight.

Rumour has it that your redneck trailer is struggling with subsidence as a result of your bulk. I'll take it that the fire brigade will be assisting with your relocation with the aid of a winch?

You certainly never fail to disappoint on the comedy front though. You spectacularly dated thick cunt.

My "redneck trailer" as you so inaccurately describe my domicile, has a concrete slab floor, concrete block walls and roof framed with 2x6 rafters and joists. 

The concrete in my floor is probably not equal to the nuclear-blast resistant grade that your information resistant skull is made of, but I assure you it withstands anything I could ever put on top of it.

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My "redneck trailer" as you so inaccurately describe my domicile, has a concrete slab floor, concrete block walls and roof framed with 2x6 rafters and joists. 

The concrete in my floor is probably not equal to the nuclear-blast resistant grade that your information resistant skull is made of, but I assure you it withstands anything I could ever put on top of it.

Then you can start some aerobic training without worrying.

15 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Mmmm, I feel all cosy. I wish that I was about to spend Christmas inside a domicile built on the cheap by a federal or state aided housing programme.

If the American dream is to one day call a pile of haphazardly arranged breeze blocks your own, you're welcome to it.

Stupid fat cunt.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

How long have you been on death row at Florida State? Have you got Bobby Joe's old cell?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wow - what amazing construction techniques you people have! In this country we refer to what you describe as a house.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mmmm, I feel all cosy. I wish that I was about to spend Christmas inside a domicile built on the cheap by a federal or state aided housing programme.

If the American dream is to one day call a pile of haphazardly arranged breeze blocks your own, you're welcome to it.

Stupid fat cunt.

Some sort of warden assisted ‘Prefab’ dwelling for cunts who get evicted from the trailer park for behaving above their station in life and upsetting the MAGA mob.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Frank, I have the physique of an Adonis, and a degree from a respectable university. As a working class lad from South East London, I've surpassed most peoples expectations.

Nobody is interested in your two bob rags to riches braggart story. You and Frank.......two cheeks round the same arsehole.

Wankers.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nobody is interested in your two bob rags to riches braggart story. You and Frank.......two cheeks round the same arsehole.

Wankers.

Good. I wasn't about to elaborate any further.

Cheer up Jewdy, It'll be paddling pool weather before you know it. You never know, if you're a good Jew, someone might buy you a new pair of binoculars for Hanukkah.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Good. I wasn't about to elaborate any further.

Cheer up Jewdy, It'll be paddling pool weather before you know it. You never know, if you're a good Jew, someone might buy you a new pair of binoculars for Hanukkah.

But I think you do need to elaborate. 

Desperate Dan, the wanker man.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stupid fat cunt.

Beats the hell out of that abandoned medieval stone and straw hut out in the woods you squat in when you're not tucked in all warm and comfy up underneath your favorite highway viaduct.

Stupid short, chubby, prematurely balding, stale urine smelling, bespectacled milquetoast twat.

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong coast, wanker.

Brainbox Marjorie clearly thinks Florida is on the West Coast , which is why he thinks you are 8 hours behind GMT. Please don’t judge this country by the outpourings of that cretin and the wankers who’s arses he licks. 

Yeah, actually do, they are fairly typical to be honest Yank. By the way, my lot gave your lot a nice little kicking in the Toilet Bowl yesterday. It’s not much but when you are total shit you tend to grasp at anything. Know what I mean Yank?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Brainbox Marjorie clearly thinks Florida is on the West Coast , which is why he thinks you are 8 hours behind GMT. Please don’t judge this country by the outpourings of that cretin and the wankers who’s arses he licks. 

Yeah, actually do, they are fairly typical to be honest Yank.

Marjorie is a real Albert Einstooge, isn't he?

I don't judge your country or any other country by a few a-holes who might call the place home.

We have more than our share of them over here, believe me.

Besides, those guys don't bother me. I have fun trading insults with them.

And as I've often said... nothing personal.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

By the way, my lot gave your lot a nice little kicking in the Toilet Bowl yesterday. It’s not much but when you are total shit you tend to grasp at anything. Know what I mean Yank?

A one point win isn't much of kicking, is it?

But your boys got another one in the W column while my boys got another one in the L column.