CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Christmas Trees

Decimus

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

You have to adapt to market demands, Big Billy. I suggest two new options for Christmas 2020. Get some of the fakes just like the one in the picture and have some real ones spray painted with water-based, zero VOC, organic paints, for the more sensitive and discerning poofters. And just to get trade going, set up your camp in Portobello, wearing lederhosen and some jingles. You will be rolling in it by Christmas Eve.

Dip the fuckers in anthrax solution and kill off all the poofs for the best Christmas present of all time

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dip the fuckers in anthrax solution and kill off all the poofs for the best Christmas present of all time

Stubby. I was disturbed by a noise at a 3AM, when I looked up the there was strange man at the foot of the bed. He was dressed in dark clothing and carrying a scythe, his head was covered by a hood and I could not really see his face and he was holding his hand  out out beckoning me with his index finger to come to him. I told him to get fucked and threw my hot water bottle at him and he vanished .. Have you any idea who he was?

Edited by Dawn Chorus
missing word/s inserted

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stubby. I was disturbed a noise at a 3AM, when I looked up the there was strange man at the foot of the bed. He was dressed in dark clothing and carrying a scythe, his head was covered by a hood and I could not really see his face and he was holding his hand  out out beckoning me with his index finger to come to him. I told him to get fucked and threw my hot water bottle at him and he vanished .. Have you any idea who he was?

If his physique looked quite skeletal I imagine it might have been Frank during another attempt to resurrect Ming in time for Christmas so he won't be on his own.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's amazing what you can buy on the internet.

fat-drooling-mongoloid-promo.png

Your mum has quite the pointed sense of humor when it comes to buying you gifts that also drop hints, doesn't she?

Like when she hinted above: "You're a fat retarded disappointment and I hate you so badly I want you to leave the country!!!

Go live in America and take your stupid coffee mug collection with you!!!!"

0d06637216-promo.png

Apparently custom printed coffee mugs is how she communicates with you.

Clever.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s overall a smart option, but one which would have a hugely negative impact on Billy’s bottom line. In our ageing society, poofters are the core of his business.

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Your mum has quite the pointed sense of humor when it comes to buying you gifts that also drop hints, doesn't she?

Like when she hinted above: "You're a fat retarded disappointment and I hate you so badly I want you to leave the country!!!

Go live in America and take your stupid coffee mug collection with you!!!!"

Apparently custom printed coffee mugs is how she communicates with you.

Clever.

You stupid fucking cunt. Not "clever" to have a go at family

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I think Delia Smith' must have been nobbling the boys' pre-match sarnies looking  at that rather camp scene. What a fucking embarassment footie has sunk to. Time to bring the firms back and kick the real problems out.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

.....time for you to address your binge-drinking.

Never fucking mind that shite, Drew is the resident piss head anyway.

Whats more pressing is yet another ID change for lady p-it seems it's skin really is paper thin

I reckon a bit more light hearted banter and the hulking great tranny will go crying for another one before Xmas 

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fuck off.

It's a bit more like it, but if you want to silence your critics, you really need to work on your cunting skills. I'm sure @Stubby Pecker won't mind me using him as an example in this coaching session...

firstly, do your homework. Stubby is into geology and wildlife. 

Secondly, try and tie in the above with an amusing pop culture reference. Taking that into account, your retort should have gone something like....

'Fuck off Stubby,  you rock polishing Shawshank type, newt fiddling fucking cunt.'

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stubby. I was disturbed by a noise at a 3AM, when I looked up the there was strange man at the foot of the bed. He was dressed in dark clothing and carrying a scythe, his head was covered by a hood and I could not really see his face and he was holding his hand  out out beckoning me with his index finger to come to him. I told him to get fucked and threw my hot water bottle at him and he vanished .. Have you any idea who he was?

You've always been a little disturbed Pen. That's why they ask me to look after you. 

16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The surgeon that lopped off your meat and two veg?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bit more like it, but if you want to silence your critics, you really need to work on your cunting skills. I'm sure @Stubby Pecker won't mind me using him as an example in this coaching session...

firstly, do your homework. Stubby is into geology and wildlife. 

Secondly, try and tie in the above with an amusing pop culture reference. Taking that into account, your retort should have gone something like....

'Fuck off Stubby,  you rock polishing Shawshank type, newt fiddling fucking cunt.'

Don't fucking trust the cunts

Image result for novel of newts

Guest judgetwi
On 15/12/2019 at 17:54, Eric Cuntman said:

.....time for you to address your binge-drinking.

Oh really? How would you know that? You just made that up.

However, I know your B mob fantasies and your quoting the names of dead  faces is total fucking bullshit. I was there Hardman and you weren’t. 

Fucking wanker.