CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil caught wanking in his van

Neil

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

What a cunt,staring at a mother and daughter with his cock in his hand.What?..no of course it wasn't me,Neil Shipperley the ex Saints striker ..............my van must be faster than his.

How old was the daughter?

Wasn't that a Southampton shirt I saw hanging on your washing line the other day?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

What a cunt,staring at a mother and daughter with his cock in his hand.What?..no of course it wasn't me,Neil Shipperley the ex Saints striker ..............my van must be faster than his.

I like what his barrister said "Everything came to a crescendo on the day in question". I bet it fucking did. He crescendoed all over the dashboard.🤣

3 hours ago, Neil said:

According to the ‘Masturbation in a motor vehicle act 2004’ it is only an indictable offence if using your own hand.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

According to the ‘Masturbation in a motor vehicle act 2004’ it is only an indictable offence if using your own hand.

Absolutely- taking a hand off the wheel to smash one out is reckless, dangerous and should warrant a few points at least. Far worse, in my opinion, than the crack whore strapped to his rape mattress in the back.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Absolutely- taking a hand off the wheel to smash one out is reckless, dangerous and should warrant a few points at least.

Most road traffic accidents are caused by reckless wanking. Not a great surprise really as one’s vision is temporarily impaired on the vinegar stroke and then a huge splash of jizz on the windscreen doesn’t improve the situation. Some say it makes it worse. It’s hard to find any way to agree with the “ It’s my right to wank on my way to work” brigade. I think they may have got this one wrong.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Most road traffic accidents are caused by reckless wanking. Not a great surprise really as one’s vision is temporarily impaired on the vinegar stroke and then a huge splash of jizz on the windscreen doesn’t improve the situation. Some say it makes it worse. It’s hard to find any way to agree with the “ It’s my right to wank on my way to work” brigade. I think they may have got this one wrong.

Neil has to keep an ice scraper in his van all year round to hack off the concrete like residue off his windscreen and dash 

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Certainly the speed of your right fist is, now you've had those 'Go Faster' stripes tattoed onto your forearm

If Neil would've done it right there on the street, he would've been admonished for being even more of a fucking weirdo than he's already known for. If anything, he was being rather considerate by tending to his primordial urges in the privacy, and indeed safety, of his very own spaz-chariot.

2 hours ago, nocti said:

If Neil would've done it right there on the street, he would've been admonished for being even more of a fucking weirdo than he's already known for. If anything, he was being rather considerate by tending to his primordial urges in the privacy, and indeed safety, of his very own spaz-chariot.

Fair play to him. The logistics of furiously masturbating a tiny bullet within the cramped confines of a Bedford Rascal whilst morbidly obese would defeat lesser perverts. Whenever I see one rocking upside down on the back streets of Norwich, I often wonder if the beet red, fat fucking face of the driver belongs to Neil.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2019 at 17:47, Joker said:

Dressed in a Southampton shirt.

Mr r_soles, I removed your signature picture of that young lady on the spectrum, who thinks the end of the World is nigh. I simply don't want to look at  her mongy face every time I see your posts. It was getting on my tits.

No apologies. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Mr r_soles, I removed your signature picture of that young lady on the spectrum, who thinks the end of the World is nigh. I simply don't want to look at  her mongy face every time I see your posts. It was getting on my tits.

No apologies. 

Better late than fucking never. 

Guest judgetwi

Dirty fucking Palace wanker. I used to know his bitch of a step daughter ; Grace I think her name was, although I could be mixing her up with some other cow. She was a mouthy bitch anyway, whatever her fucking name was.

I also remember his dad, Dave Shipperley, a big gangling centre half who never disgraced himself by playing for the Nigels .......or getting his winkle out in public places! He became a copper I believe, died a couple of years ago. 

This is what happens when you spend too much time at Shithouse Park. Best to stay away.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dirty fucking Palace wanker. I used to know his bitch of a step daughter ; Grace I think her name was, although I could be mixing her up with some other cow. She was a mouthy bitch anyway, whatever her fucking name was.

I also remember his dad, Dave Shipperley, a big gangling centre half who never disgraced himself by playing for the Nigels .......or getting his winkle out in public places! He became a copper I believe, died a couple of years ago. 

This is what happens when you spend too much time at Shithouse Park. Best to stay away.

Have you seen the size of the fat cunt? Did he eat his dad?