CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Eric Cuntman@Cuntybawsand any of you other wankers fond of extreme violence- this video makes the prison riot and deep fat fryer scene in Watchmen look like CBeebies

I still prefer Hit Girl's crack den scene - much more melodic. "Okay you cunts..."

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, Stubbs, but what an absolute pile of stinking fucking shite that was. Shite music and a bunch of cunts running around with tiny little shivs. Fair enough you see more cunts die in this, but its all just generic, shaky cam shite with no impact.

Points for having Danny Trejo in it though.

I can't watch Danny Trejo anymore. Not since seeing that shitty comedy 'Badasses' with Danny Glover and realising that he's only 3 feet tall.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hit Girl is the bollocks. The corridor scene is just as good. Pity she had to spoil it by making 'The Fifth Wave'.

Once she grew up the magic was gone. In her first scene, the line "I'm just fucking with you, Daddy" remains one of my favourite ever utterances in mainstream cinema from a 13-year old girl, closely followed by the aforementioned "Okay you cunts, let's see what you can do now!"

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Once she grew up the magic was gone. In her first scene, the line "I'm just fucking with you, Daddy" remains one of my favourite ever utterances in mainstream cinema from a 13-year old girl, closely followed by the aforementioned "Okay you cunts, let's see what you can do now!"

Kick-Ass 2 was pretty good as well. The final scene of the super villain, 'The Motherfucker' screaming... "No I'm not ok, a shark bit my cock off!"

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, Stubbs, but what an absolute pile of stinking fucking shite that was. Shite music and a bunch of cunts running around with tiny little shivs. Fair enough you see more cunts die in this, but its all just generic, shaky cam shite with no impact.

Points for having Danny Trejo in it though.

For this heresy,  I will have your skull...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Frank said:

This is the bentest, gayest, soft cock, bed wetting pile of fucking shite I've ever heard. Only an absolute wanker and pansy (like you) would even contemplate listening to this style of music, primarily designed for women. 

I can just imagine you of an evening putting this on for a good cry like the metrosexual fucking poofter you are. Grow some balls FFS.

The only time I'd watch the Holland cunt is if Ice-T came out and started slapping him.