CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock Paper Scissors

Guest N/A

So at last we have had yet another people’s vote........didn’t get the RIGHT answer again did we.    Well tough luck, that’s three times we’ve been to the poles and each time the establishment of the EU, the grey corporate unelected bankers, politicians, the main stream media, the BBC, the left wing education system, the Liberalists, Tony Blair, Kier Stamer, That Campbell cunt still hanging around who once spun shit and pretends to support Burnley FC,  Gary Neville, Every shit wanker establishment supporting audience betraying comedian cunt, channel 4 news,  the judicial system, Jon cunt snow, Gary Linaker, and of course Lilly fuck off you cunt Allen.  Can all just get fucked.   There’s the exit at Dover, don’t come back.

Of course Iam actually shitting myself, as all their scare mongering is bound to come true like tomorrow.   No water, no food, medical supplies have already run out, we are burning shit on the streets, political chaos, fuel prices through the roof, tax system out of control.     Ohhhh no that’s France.

Italy are next to leave....they are already positioning themselves for a RE NEGOTIATION of their deal with the EU.  Which actually smacks of we are off if you don’t give us very favorable terms.    Poland on the other hand were always just waiting to see if we made the jump first.  They will drop out completely within the next couple of years, along with Hungary who are proper pissed with the EU.

By the time Scotland get another Rock Paper Scissors attempt at being Mel Gibson, two thing will be very apparent to the everyday drunken fried mars bar eating sweaty jock.    Firstly, we the English, will be doing just fine.   The economy and value of the pound has soared since the election.    Secondly the EU will be a collapsing pack of cards. Thirdly no country in the EU will want such an insignificunt cuntry like Scotland to join as another hanger on.  Especially France who will be footing the bill along with Germany, when we have left.  It only needs one EU cuntry to vote no and Jimmy Cranky gets told to fuck off.  Which they will.   We will give Wales Scotland’s share of the uk money. Northern Ireland can fuck off and join the Finnians, after all they did in the Brexit chat.

EU have one last monumental fuck up to play, and that’s letting Turkey join in a desperate attempt to replace England lol.   Your welcome.

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So at last we have had yet another people’s vote........didn’t get the RIGHT answer again did we.    Well tough luck, that’s three times we’ve been to the poles and each time the establishment of the EU, the grey corporate unelected bankers, politicians, the main stream media, the BBC, the left wing education system, the Liberalists, Tony Blair, Kier Stamer, That Campbell cunt still hanging around who once spun shit and pretends to support Burnley FC,  Gary Neville, Every shit wanker establishment supporting audience betraying comedian cunt, channel 4 news,  the judicial system, Jon cunt snow, Gary Linaker, and of course Lilly fuck off you cunt Allen.  Can all just get fucked.   There’s the exit at Dover, don’t come back.

Of course Iam actually shitting myself, as all their scare mongering is bound to come true like tomorrow.   No water, no food, medical supplies have already run out, we are burning shit on the streets, political chaos, fuel prices through the roof, tax system out of control.     Ohhhh no that’s France.

Italy are next to leave....they are already positioning themselves for a RE NEGOTIATION of their deal with the EU.  Which actually smacks of we are off if you don’t give us very favorable terms.    Poland on the other hand were always just waiting to see if we made the jump first.  They will drop out completely within the next couple of years, along with Hungary who are proper pissed with the EU.

By the time Scotland get another Rock Paper Scissors attempt at being Mel Gibson, two thing will be very apparent to the everyday drunken fried mars bar eating sweaty jock.    Firstly, we the English, will be doing just fine.   The economy and value of the pound has soared since the election.    Secondly the EU will be a collapsing pack of cards. Thirdly no country in the EU will want such an insignificunt cuntry like Scotland to join as another hanger on.  Especially France who will be footing the bill along with Germany, when we have left.  It only needs one EU cuntry to vote no and Jimmy Cranky gets told to fuck off.  Which they will.   We will give Wales Scotland’s share of the uk money. Northern Ireland can fuck off and join the Finnians, after all they did in the Brexit chat.

EU have one last monumental fuck up to play, and that’s letting Turkey join in a desperate attempt to replace England lol.   Your welcome.

I dont know what the fuck you're talking about, but it's very entertaining. 

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So at last we have had yet another people’s vote........didn’t get the RIGHT answer again did we.    Well tough luck, that’s three times we’ve been to the poles 

Fuck that! What have the fucking Poles got to do with it? A bunch of vodka drinking, loud mouth, booshka booshka, racist cunts round my way.

You’ll have to explain this to me from the viewpoint of a rich cunt living in a Cotswolds mansion. Some of us aren’t as smart as you, Billy Braggart. Sorry.

On 27/12/2019 at 10:24, Monumental cunt said:

The economy and value of the pound has soared since the election.

Yes, indeed, the pound is almost back to the levels of summer 2016, to the delight of red faced iconoclasts everywhere. Sunlit uplands are clearly inevitable.

One of my neighbours came home from his latest trip to Pattaya last week with a new young wife, who’s already been seen staring out to sea while walking the dog. Maybe when she inevitably flips and knifes the fat Cunt to death before citing self defence, I’ll pass her your details, as I know you are partial to the Asian type and given the outlook for Britain you outline, you’ll be a Billionaire by then. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes, indeed, the pound is almost back to the levels of summer 2016, to the delight of red faced iconoclasts everywhere. Sunlit uplands are clearly inevitable.

One of my neighbours came home from his latest trip to Pattaya last week with a new young wife, who’s already been seen staring out to sea while walking the dog. Maybe when she inevitably flips and knifes the fat Cunt to death before citing self defence, I’ll pass her your details, as I know you are partial to the Asian type and given the outlook for Britain you outline, you’ll be a Billionaire by then. 

Mind you, it appears Australia is finding itself gammon-faced as it is fast becoming a pariah state with regards to climate change despite large tracts of the countryside bursting into flames. The Morrison government seems to be adopting a policy of climate change denial and true to recent form used every trick in the book by listing spurious excuses for exemptions at the recent UN COP25 Conference held at Madrid a few weeks ago. Have the authorities raided your swimming pool recently?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mind you, it appears Australia is finding itself gammon-faced as it is fast becoming a pariah state with regards to climate change despite large tracts of the countryside bursting into flames. The Morrison government seems to be adopting a policy of climate change denial and true to recent form used every trick in the book by listing spurious excuses for exemptions at the recent UN COP25 Conference held at Madrid a few weeks ago. Have the authorities raided your swimming pool recently?

Australians are more worried about shrinking exports of mined commodities to China than the country in flames. In the next ten years, we may witness growth in migration out of country. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No. Just the annual safety inspection by a nice fella from the Council called Jim. 

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Australians are more worried about shrinking exports of mined commodities to China than the country in flames. In the next ten years, we may witness growth in migration out of country. 

When the Iron Ore runs out it might be time to dust off the red passport and book a flight. I believe current forecasts are for 2600 or thereabouts. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

When the Iron Ore runs out it might be time to dust off the red passport and book a flight. I believe current forecasts are for 2600 or thereabouts. 

That message should be printed in every paper and broadcasted via all media too. UK passports should also be burned, to legitimise the programming.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The finnians ..yer a wordsmith monumental baby

Panzermurphybaby 

Maybe he thinks they're from Finland holding a wake?

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Errrrrr and you point is what exactly?    You appear to agree that all the past three years of scare mongering by remainders was just shite. Then you create some story in your mind about a friends new wife wanting to murder him and wanting to move in with me.    Pass on that Crack pipe will you, it’s not good shit.

just to nail this one down, my wife died earlier this year.  Hope that makes you feel better. Cheers.

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrrrr and you point is what exactly?    You appear to agree that all the past three years of scare mongering by remainders was just shite.

My point seems to have passed you by; simply an observation that this talk of the pound “soaring” is very much dependant on from where you measure from. And it’s interesting to me that when the pound was almost at parity with the Euro the standard right wing line was how good it was for UK exports, now it is rising again then that’s also somehow a good thing. People pick the facts that suit them. And while blind optimism in the name of The Project is apparently very fashionable, uncertainty and doubts are treasonous. Think about where that leaves us. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My point seems to have passed you by; simply an observation that this talk of the pound “soaring” is very much dependant on from where you measure from. And it’s interesting to me that when the pound was almost at parity with the Euro the standard right wing line was how good it was for UK exports, now it is rising again then that’s also somehow a good thing. People pick the facts that suit them. And while blind optimism in the name of The Project is apparently very fashionable, uncertainty and doubts are treasonous. Think about where that leaves us. 

It leaves us in the same fucking place we've always been. At the mercy of essentially make-believe statistics that every cunt likes to think they understand, but no cunt does.

Because at the end of the day its all shite - the pound would probably drop if the Queen visibly shat herself in public too, or rise if a particularly likeable disabled kitten foiled a bank robbery by tripping over a gunman with its wheelchair. 

It's all nebulous bollocks, like trying to display a to scale model of the solar system on a casio calculator. Any cunt thinking it gives them a strong foundation to form an argument either way should probably avoid public roads lest they feel inclined to discover a deeper meaning in the numbers on front of busses too. 

Edited by Roadkill
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

just to nail this one down, my wife died earlier this year. 

On 27/12/2019 at 03:03, Monumental cunt said:

So as is usually the case at this time of year, Mrs Monumental demands a holiday to get away from all the pushing, shoving, car park ques, fights in Tescos

Either: 1) your wife actually passed away earlier this year; 2) you're lying because she's alive as per your second post above; or 3) she's a Hindu and has been reincarnated into her former self. 

Which is it, MC? 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I suppose you imagined her presence on your imaginary ski trip, then?

If one can get a corpse through customs and airport security, little wonder the UK plc is awash with class A gear.

The only viable explanations are that Mrs Monumental is sadly deceased and he takes a cardboard cut-out of her on his alleged travels, or he is a bigamist.   

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

If one can get a corpse through customs and airport security, little wonder the UK plc is awash with class A gear.

The only viable explanations are that Mrs Monumental is sadly deceased and he takes a cardboard cut-out of her on his alleged travels, or he is a bigamist.   

Maybe she only died yesterday?

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

5 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Maybe she only died yesterday?

Sadly passed away but hey ho. You make fun.

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sadly passed away but hey ho. You make fun.

I can imagine you now, dragging Mrs M's dessicated yellow corpse up the Wigan artificial ski slope, screaming 'Rule, Britannia!' into its face.

We've got enough fake dead Chinks around here, what with Frank's Ming stinking up the place, we don't need another one, you stupid Weekend at Bernie's cunt.

• Like 2

On 28/12/2019 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

It’s funny how 10 years ago it was called. Global Warming.   Then the uncomfortable truth of the planet getting colder for a couple of years didn’t fit the agenda.  So they changed it to.... Climate Change.    Fucking hell thats a bit general.    Look out the window.....fuck it’s changed since 2 minutes ago when there was a cloud up there, now there’s three clouds.

thing is and it’s lost on fucking pricks like you.   Woolly mammoths roamed the Derbyshire hillsides 20,000 years ago, but it got warmer....... with NO cars or factories.....the mammoths died out.   Then it got colder.  This comes and goes with cycles and there have been many of them.  That big orange thing up in the sky and out proximity to it and it’s sun storms any many other major factors come into play without a fucking car on the planet many I’ve ages have come and gone.

in the end....if we all fucking die out, along will come a new set on animals and in a few tens of thousands of years, all this human shit will be forgotten and the balance of natural life will just continue.    The sooner 9 billion die out the better in my opinion.  Let’s start with the Australians.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine you now, dragging Mrs M's dessicated yellow corpse up the Wigan artificial ski slope, screaming 'Rule, Britannia!' into its face.

We've got enough fake dead Chinks around here, what with Frank's Ming stinking up the place, we don't need another one, you stupid Weekend at Bernie's cunt.

Stupid weekend at Bernies cunt.....appeals to me as a good use of slang.  Explain please as I’d like to understand it’s context and use.

Edited by N/A

23 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes I agree that it’s wrong to call out people for treason just because they have a different opinion.   However, the point is, the economy is strong, employment is good, and it’s always relative.   Relative to other countries.   So if we look at Italy, they haven’t grown in over 10 years, Spain, Portugal and Greece are complete basket cases with soaring unemployment.  The previously lauded Brazilian economy has imploaded so has oil rich Venezuela.  Britain , namely England is a G4 country having overtaken France again.     So. On reflection I debate that all this Brexit boll ox was exactly that, bollox, stirred up by a hateful snowflake BBC loving EU indoctrinated class of society who liked cheap Nannies and funky new tapas bars on the high street in exchange for transparent self governing democracy .     A section of society so self absorbed and cheap they would sell their right and that of all our children to the Grey corporate suits for next to nothing.  Long live Boris..... he’s a cut but.... he’s our cunt and we can get rid of him if we so choose to do so at the next election.

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It leaves us in the same fucking place we've always been. At the mercy of essentially make-believe statistics that every cunt likes to think they understand, but no cunt does.

Because at the end of the day its all shite - the pound would probably drop if the Queen visibly shat herself in public too, or rise if a particularly likeable disabled kitten foiled a bank robbery by tripping over a gunman with its wheelchair. 

It's all nebulous bollocks, like trying to display a to scale model of the solar system on a casio calculator. Any cunt thinking it gives them a strong foundation to form an argument either way should probably avoid public roads lest they feel inclined to discover a deeper meaning in the numbers on front of busses too. 

Yes, there is more than a crumb of solid arguement in what you say.   But it’s nice to shine a few rays of good fortune and sunshine on all those dicks who said it was monumentally thick, stupid, moronic to vote Leave.   We would all be starving, dead, on fire, if we even thought of singing the national anthem.    It’s a gloating moment.  A cheap one, but one all the same.