CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Contact Lenses

Jiggerycock

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Spiteful little 'dutch caps for midgets'.

Been using these damn things for 5 years plus now and I still feel like Geoff Hurst in '66 every time I manage to get them in without turning my eye sockets into two pissholes in the snow.

Contact lenses are a lot better then they were in the past. When I started using mine in 1989, I could have sworn that they were made out of corrugated iron.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have never even thought of trying them. To me the thought of plonking something on the surface of a vital organ such as the eye for the sake of nothing other than vanity (the eye's surface actually needs to be kept moist) seems to be reckless.

Vanity??

It's so I can bloody well see! 

I wouldn't subject myself to this shit-show every morning and evening for cocking vanity's sake!!!

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you put 'testicles' instead of spectacles? 

No. The original post said: 

'wear spectacles instead. Next fucking idiot problem?'

Not an unfair comment, considering the recipient had complained about the discomfort of contact lenses, and also stated that they were worn not out of vanity but for eyesight correction. Not being aware of the existence of spectacles, certainly would seem to qualify as a 'fucking idiot problem'.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. The original post said: 

'wear spectacles instead. Next fucking idiot problem?'

Not an unfair comment, considering the recipient had complained about the discomfort of contact lenses, and also stated that they were worn not out of vanity but for eyesight correction. Not being aware of the existence of spectacles, certainly would seem to qualify as a 'fucking idiot problem'.

Maybe we can't use bad language now 

Lets begin a process of elimination........cunt,fuckpig,wanker,arsehole,shit cunt,cuntwipe,fucking idiot,spunkstain,flid,knob jockey,spacker,rotter,cad,simpleton.Maybe if you put 'you're a' in front of these it will get wiped,fucked if I know what's going on here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Lets begin a process of elimination........cunt,fuckpig,wanker,arsehole,shit cunt,cuntwipe,fucking idiot,spunkstain,flid,knob jockey,spacker,rotter,cad,simpleton.Maybe if you put 'you're a' in front of these it will get wiped,fucked if I know what's going on here.

Lets see. You're a cunt.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets see. You're a cunt.

That should hurt but I honestly couldn't give a fuck,and it's true.If that gets removed it's because someone else has gotten offended on my behalf which is the way of things in the world at present,which is why the country is fucked and run by snowflake cuntards.

Cheers for that you pikey slag.😉

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

That should hurt but I honestly couldn't give a fuck,and it's true.If that gets removed it's because someone else has gotten offended on my behalf which is the way of things in the world at present,which is why the country is fucked and run by snowflake cuntards.

Cheers for that you pikey slag.😉

I'm sure if there's a white middle class, latte slurping Islington dweller reading this, they'll be offended on my behalf.

Frankly my dear  I don't give a damn. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure if there's a white middle class, latte slurping Islington dweller reading this, they'll be offended on my behalf.

Frankly my dear  I don't give a damn. 

Getting offended on behalf of real people and things is getting to be a crowded market. I'm thinking of being offended on behalf of things that don't exist. 

I'm being offended on behalf of vampires and Frankensteins at the moment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Getting offended on behalf of real people and things is getting to be a crowded market. I'm thinking of being offended on behalf of things that don't exist. 

I'm being offended on behalf of vampires and Frankensteins at the moment.

Your offence at fictional creatures is causing me offence because you have selected two privileged examples within the monster menagerie.

Vampires and Frankensteins have monopolised the literary and cinematic horror scene for nearly 200 years, why the hell wouldn't you consider adopting the causes of lesser known beasts, such as the Dobhar-chú and the Mokole-mbembe?

You're a horrid, uninclusive, monstrist cunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I know what you got from Santa Neil. Tourettes you jammy bastard.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your offence at fictional creatures is causing me offence because you have selected two privileged examples within the monster menagerie.

Vampires and Frankensteins have monopolised the literary and cinematic horror scene for nearly 200 years, why the hell wouldn't you consider adopting the causes of lesser known beasts, such as the Dobhar-chú and the Mokole-mbembe?

You're a horrid, uninclusive, monstrist cunt.

Why not try writing about the above mentioned monsters when you finish 'A Haunting in Norfolk'. 

Lazy fucking omni-digit swamp kelpie.

• Like 1