CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

Michael J Ryan, Executive Director of the WHO has today said in a televised statement that “The virus is now mostly being spread inside homes, within families, and we need to go into these homes and remove people and take them to places where they can’t spread it.” He them went on to say that blame should not be laid at any country for the virus and we have to beat it together. Silly me thinking that nice  Mr Ping caused it.

So that’s that then. The Chinese bastards aren’t responsible and we  have to expect our doors put through and our kids and wives dragged away to a safe place. I’m emailing the fat slimy Paddy cunt right now with my address. Can’t wait to meet you when you come through my door you piece of shit!!

”It’s Showtime!.”

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Michael J Ryan, Executive Director of the WHO has today said in a televised statement that “The virus is now mostly being spread inside homes, within families, and we need to go into these homes and remove people and take them to places where they can’t spread it.” He them went on to say that blame should not be laid at any country for the virus and we have to beat it together. Silly me thinking that nice  Mr Ping caused it.

So that’s that then. The Chinese bastards aren’t responsible and we  have to expect our doors put through and our kids and wives dragged away to a safe place. I’m emailing the fat slimy Paddy cunt right now with my address. Can’t wait to meet you when you come through my door you piece of shit!!

”It’s Showtime!.”

You big fucking softy, Billy! Have you seen the videos of the lucky cunts in China being carried off to the rest and relaxation camps?

They're literally screaming with excitement, probably get the full spa treatment - and we're talking about the cunts who created the original happy ending to a massage!

Then you get to spend the night enjoying those huge bonfires the satellites picked up, probably with a nice pint and cheeky medicinal spliff thrown in. 

Nowt to worry about, mate...

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You big fucking softy, Billy! Have you seen the videos of the lucky cunts in China being carried off to the rest and relaxation camps?

They're literally screaming with excitement, probably get the full spa treatment - and we're talking about the cunts who created the original happy ending to a massage!

Then you get to spend the night enjoying those huge bonfires the satellites picked up, probably with a nice pint and cheeky medicinal spliff thrown in. 

Phew!!  Thanks Killer. You’ve really  put my mind at ease. A week or two at Champneys or The Priory is just what we need. Do you think I should ring up and say the wife and brats have got it, just to jump the queue a bit? For a moment there I started to think that maybe we were all fucked, that we were just numbers on a problem list and not human beings and citizens of a free country. I’ve taken the deadbolts off the front door and got the coffee simmering and cupcakes out for the nice WHO  people if they pop round. I should have known that nice Mr Ryan was a good un. After all, that Irish bogtrotter Panzerknacker fella’s not a cunt Is he?.........Wait a minute. Fucking hell there’s some Cunt trying to smash the door down....... “ITS OPEN GUYS. COME ON IN. HELP YOURSELVES TO COFFEE. WE’RE JUST UPSTAIRS PACKING OUR CASES. SHALL I BRING MY GOLF CLUBS?”

”Look dear. The nice Chinese men are carrying the kids out to the minibus. They really are looking after us aren’t they? I can’t wait to get in the jacuzzi.”

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Full spa treatment?

In chink land that means being dragged away, with the rest of your family and chucked in a luxurious, albeit empty, outdoor pool. When said pool is brimmers other lucky guests your hosts then fill it with petrol and light up a cheroot, Man With No Name style. Thats then the precursor of the Peoples Liberation Air Force to napalm the now empty village.

Fighting a pandemic chinky style. 

27 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

See the brethren have cancelled the 12th..bally baby nows the time to swoop in n pick up all those bonfire grade pallets for next to nothing. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY

You might be eating those pallets soon Panz once the latest Chinky potato virus takes hold in the far flung tatty fields of your god forsaken hellhole, causing the spuds  to start mashing themselves while still in the ground. Stroke of genius sending it over to you in the last shipment of I Phone 2s that every Pat, Mick and Seamus simply had  to have to impress the ‘lovely girls’ at the weekly disco. “Aye Mary. It surely is one of them there new I phones. Would you look at the size  of my lad in this photo here. Would ye like to hold it? Fine girl ye are.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Phew!!  Thanks Killer. You’ve really  put my mind at ease. A week or two at Champneys or The Priory is just what we need. Do you think I should ring up and say the wife and brats have got it, just to jump the queue a bit? For a moment there I started to think that maybe we were all fucked, that we were just numbers on a problem list and not human beings and citizens of a free country. I’ve taken the deadbolts off the front door and got the coffee simmering and cupcakes out for the nice WHO  people if they pop round. I should have known that nice Mr Ryan was a good un. After all, that Irish bogtrotter Panzerknacker fella’s not a cunt Is he?.........Wait a minute. Fucking hell there’s some Cunt trying to smash the door down....... “ITS OPEN GUYS. COME ON IN. HELP YOURSELVES TO COFFEE. WE’RE JUST UPSTAIRS PACKING OUR CASES. SHALL I BRING MY GOLF CLUBS?”

”Look dear. The nice Chinese men are carrying the kids out to the minibus. They really are looking after us aren’t they? I can’t wait to get in the jacuzzi.”

The WHO has already drastically overplayed its hand in protecting China when this all kicked off. It made its allegiances very clear very early, and even before that its head is from some third world shit hole country as and has a history of dodgy dealing and human rights abuses. I think people and countries are going to get less and less likely to follow advice and instructions from WHO as time progresses because of these two facts alone.

The Yanks have even threatened to cut their funding earlier because of what a blatantly biased shit show the entire organisation has been (the BBC is of course fobbing it off as Trump distracting from his own shortcomings - which is probably true, but doesn't change the fact that that its shown enough ineptitude lately to be targeted).

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The WHO has already drastically overplayed its hand in protecting China when this all kicked off. It made its allegiances very clear very early, and even before that its head is from some third world shit hole country as and has a history of dodgy dealing and human rights abuses. I think people and countries are going to get less and less likely to follow advice and instructions from WHO as time progresses because of these two facts alone.

The Yanks have even threatened to cut their funding earlier because of what a blatantly biased shit show the entire organisation has been (the BBC is of course fobbing it off as Trump distracting from his own shortcomings - which is probably true, but doesn't change the fact that that its shown enough ineptitude lately to be targeted).

It seems to me the chinks, japs and Koreans got this shit under control thanks to their own aggressive measures helped by having very disciplined and obedient populations. The WHO can't take much credit for this as they've got no teeth to make individual governments do their bidding. If they had then several European states wouldn't be digging 10,000 graves each.

On another related subject I see in Israel the ultra orthodox Yids, who to a hook nose are thick as fucking shit and more backward than yer average mak'em or West Country dwelling hick, are completely defying government orders to stay the fuck at home and not congregate like a bunch of mongs. Most it seems are wanting to consult their Rabbis for the best way to pray their way out of a very real virus. I'm hoping this will bring about a mass die off of this biblical time warp cunts as I'm sure is @ratcum...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

”It’s Showtime!.”

This is a complete misinterpretation in terms of what was said and the context in which the message was given. Here is the WHO press briefing to which you refer to:-

Govt and agency media briefings on matters of public health are by necessity dull but worthy affairs but the 6th April press conference was different on account of Lady Gaga attending as one of the talking heads. Whilst suitably dressed in bluestocking attire as befitting the sombre subject at hand, her presentation was an unwelcome distraction...

The press conference lasted more than an hour and to be honest I couldn't be arsed to sit through the whole tedious affair, however I did read the transcript which shone a different light on what was reported.

Dr Ryan actually said, "having Covid-19 is not anybody's fault" (22.00) whilst commenting of victims of Covid-19 and health workers being subject to violence motivated by fear.

As for the other quote being attributed to him, I could find no reference in the transcript. What Dr Ryan was commenting on was the role of general lockdowns which has it place as an immediate and effective tool in combating the spread of the virus, however long term such universal actions does have the potential on causing "great economic hardship" and that that there should be greater emphasis on active case finding, testing, isolation of cases, tracking of contacts, quarantining of contacts as well as strong community education. 

One interesting but telling postscript was a question put to Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus by a representative of the Xinhua news agency, who fishing for complements for his country, asked if he had any comments for the Chinese health workers and others around the world. Dr Tedros pointedly complimented all health workers with special reference to 2020 being the year of the nurse and midwife.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It seems to me the chinks, japs and Koreans got this shit under control thanks to their own aggressive measures helped by having very disciplined and obedient populations. The WHO can't take much credit for this as they've got no teeth to make individual governments do their bidding. If they had then several European states wouldn't be digging 10,000 graves each.

On another related subject I see in Israel the ultra orthodox Yids, who to a hook nose are thick as fucking shit and more backward than yer average mak'em or West Country dwelling hick, are completely defying government orders to stay the fuck at home and not congregate like a bunch of mongs. Most it seems are wanting to consult their Rabbis for the best way to pray their way out of a very real virus. I'm hoping this will bring about a mass die off of this biblical time warp cunts as I'm sure is @ratcum...

Even the carpet kissing mussies have had the sense to realise there is no fucking God sitting up in the clouds ready to save them from this plague and shut down all their BO drenched mosques till us civilised kaffirs have sorted out the Chink flu. The froomers live a parallel, caveman era universe so good fucking riddance if they all suddenly find they can’t breathe. It’ll be their very own ‘Holocaust 2 .......Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the oven.”

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a complete misinterpretation in terms of what was said and the context in which the message was given. Here is the WHO press briefing to which you refer to:-

Govt and agency media briefings on matters of public health are by necessity dull but worthy affairs but the 6th April press conference was different on account of Lady Gaga attending as one of the talking heads. Whilst suitably dressed in bluestocking attire as befitting the sombre subject at hand, her presentation was an unwelcome distraction...

The press conference lasted more than an hour and to be honest I couldn't be arsed to sit through the whole tedious affair, however I did read the transcript which shone a different light on what was reported.

Dr Ryan actually said, "having Covid-19 is not anybody's fault" (22.00) whilst commenting of victims of Covid-19 and health workers being subject to violence motivated by fear.

As for the other quote being attributed to him, I could find no reference in the transcript. What Dr Ryan was commenting on was the role of general lockdowns which has it place as an immediate and effective tool in combating the spread of the virus, however long term such universal actions does have the potential on causing "great economic hardship" and that that there should be greater emphasis on active case finding, testing, isolation of cases, tracking of contacts, quarantining of contacts as well as strong community education. 

One interesting but telling postscript was a question put to Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus by a representative of the Xinhua news agency, who fishing for complements for his country, asked if he had any comments for the Chinese health workers and others around the world. Dr Tedros pointedly complimented all health workers with special reference to 2020 being the year of the nurse and midwife.

I’ve asked you not to respond to my posts so I’ll ask you again. “Can you fuck right off and poke your little pink one somewhere else Cunt?”

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve asked you not to respond to my posts so I’ll ask you again. “Can you fuck right off and poke your little pink one somewhere else Cunt?”

Your campaign to rail against "fake news" is a worthy subject but if you are going to go down that route you need to be meticulous in your research or maybe the irony of fake news criticism underpinned by even more fake news is lost on you. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your campaign to rail against "fake news" is a worthy subject but if you are going to go down that route you need to be meticulous in your research or maybe the irony of fake news criticism underpinned by even more fake news is lost on you. :rolleyes:

I’ll try one more time. FUCK OFF please.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm interested to know how you determine what is fake and what is not? Any organisation that has any control over public consumption but does not offer the public a vote to decide it's members, is open to lobbying and have been lobbied for a desired result to be presented to the public. In the UK, OFCOM, intelligence agencies and all Ombudsmen services (Results of findings are published, but not details, only 1% of complaints are successful) have internal election processes. Around the world, we can include W.H.O, The U.N, all military organisations and all intelligence agencies. If the chiefs are elected internally, and there is any coercion in those election processes, and they decide the world should be heading in one particular direction, you will simply receive the story that helps achieve that agenda. Your determining of what is fake and what is not, relies entirely on people at the heads of these organisations not sharing an ideology, and then of course the added complication of considering if there are any in big business that also share it.

If we are at a stage where it is openly supported to remove any form of media from public consumption, whether harmful or not, we are lost. The freedom to choose based upon your own intelligence is removed and you might as well be saying 'fuck me with a ten ton anvil'. Sorry Mrs Roops, but you have not a fuckity-clue what is real and what is not.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Japs and Koreans also had to deal with SARS after the dirty Chinks let that one slip as well, so they're more prepared than the West to deal with this sort of thing, and already have the social traditions of wearing a mask when they're ill. I don't group the Chinks in with them because they're dirty cunts by nature (and not just sexually like the Japs, but literally) and I don't believe a single fucking word of what their government says about anything - especially during a pandemic that they are responsible for, when they'll be about as trustworthy as the Soviet Union on the day the Chernobyl reactor blew its top off.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The South Korea's approach was probably the best route for the UK to take, starting in January. We are now in 2020 not 1975, it's a lot easier to track & & test every chink student, visitor etc. All flights to and from China should have been cancelled until further notice. Public who returned from China tracked and tested. Yes, it's a brutal, privacy encroaching undertaking, but without it, with the delay fuck up our government served up, we are where we are - in a pile of shit.

As for the Yids, nothing like a bit of trimming the backward lot to save the planet.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

big vern.jpg

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I'm interested to know how you determine what is fake and what is not? Any organisation that has any control over public consumption but does not offer the public a vote to decide it's members, is open to lobbying and have been lobbied for a desired result to be presented to the public. In the UK, OFCOM, intelligence agencies and all Ombudsmen services (Results of findings are published, but not details, only 1% of complaints are successful) have internal election processes. Around the world, we can include W.H.O, The U.N, all military organisations and all intelligence agencies. If the chiefs are elected internally, and there is any coercion in those election processes, and they decide the world should be heading in one particular direction, you will simply receive the story that helps achieve that agenda. Your determining of what is fake and what is not, relies entirely on people at the heads of these organisations not sharing an ideology, and then of course the added complication of considering if there are any in big business that also share it.

If we are at a stage where it is openly supported to remove any form of media from public consumption, whether harmful or not, we are lost. The freedom to choose based upon your own intelligence is removed and you might as well be saying 'fuck me with a ten ton anvil'. Sorry Mrs Roops, but you have not a fuckity-clue what is real and what is not.

Well, in this instance through the simple expedient of viewing the event that B.King was describing. What I found and his take were two completely different things.

Haven't we crossed swords before? I recall commenting that all you've done was to say "I know something" whilst tapping the side of your nose. You did PM as promised and whilst the contents of a PM must remain confidential, I have to say I was none the wiser as to what you may or may not know.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The Japs and Koreans also had to deal with SARS after the dirty Chinks let that one slip as well, so they're more prepared than the West to deal with this sort of thing, and already have the social traditions of wearing a mask when they're ill. I don't group the Chinks in with them because they're dirty cunts by nature (and not just sexually like the Japs, but literally) and I don't believe a single fucking word of what their government says about anything - especially during a pandemic that they are responsible for, when they'll be about as trustworthy as the Soviet Union on the day the Chernobyl reactor blew its top off.

When my old man went there for business in the late 80s he saw some of their barbaric and vile ways; the constant spitting in the street (constant), eating any living thing they could get their horrible yellow hands on and the presence of rats down every street. They really are dirty fuckers indeed, and a complete contrast to ones idea of a clean and sanitised Japan. Unfortunately the chinks seem to have this shit under control for now so no imminent thinning out of the 1.4 billion little bastards.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep you pants on you massive gay, I'm just keen to hear your thoughts on the impending death by ignorance of a shit load of wailing wall head bangers 

The BBC said the Jewish Voice is going to be liquidated. Fuckin top notch and not a moment to soon 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When my old man went there for business in the late 80s he saw some of their barbaric and vile ways; the constant spitting in the street (constant), eating any living thing they could get their horrible yellow hands on and the presence of rats down every street. They really are dirty fuckers indeed, and a complete contrast to ones idea of a clean and sanitised Japan. Unfortunately the chinks seem to have this shit under control for now so no imminent thinning out of the 1.4 billion little bastards.

Don’t despair, pandemics have the tendency to do a few rounds before they expire. And there will be new ones to look forward to.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

big vern.jpg

Mossad hasn’t forgotten you Herr Oberst, we’ve got your number. All that sophisticated alarm and camera equipment means nothing to us.

We’ll just build a mosque on the other side of the road. See how you like that Heinrich!

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mossad hasn’t forgotten you Herr Oberst, we’ve got your number. All that sophisticated alarm and camera equipment means nothing to us.

We’ll just build a mosque on the other side of the road. See how you like that Heinrich!

You must have been one of those Mossad agents that shit their pants and phoned their handler when they got disarmed and tied up halfway through the botched assassination of Otto Skorzeny. 

Still hurts?