CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If ever there's a chap here who'd have a back lab called nigger it's you old bean. 

I know they look cute and rather comical Stub, but I reckon puffins are the next threat to Blighty. I clocked the fuckin Chinese long before this virus bollocks and now it's the cunt puffins,

Cunt puffins

🚼

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I know they look cute and rather comical Stub, but I reckon puffins are the next threat to Blighty. I clocked the fuckin Chinese long before this virus bollocks and now it's the cunt puffins,

Cunt puffins

🚼

I’m no twitcher Mein Herr but, apparently, the place to see Puffins is in the Channel Isles. It seems they like to nest in the structures left behind by your German friends. Who would have thought your pals’ conquests would have resulted in such an eco friendly wildlife habitat eh? 

I reckon your mates in the BBC should get a documentary crew out there ASAP in the spirit of licking the arses of our EU friends. Not Attenborough obviously, he’s far too old. How about Stacey Dooley? Or some big titted posh slag who nobody has ever heard of? What’s your opinion Herr Oberst?

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If ever there's a chap here who'd have a back lab called nigger it's you old bean. 

He's the last chap to have a black labia, put it that way. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Cunt puffins

🚼

They eat Puffins in Iceland. The Atlantic PuffinsThe little'uns (known as Pufflings) are considered a delicacy.

Fucking Icelanders.

Ah, I see I have you back on track, good boy -

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who won’t acknowledge that ‘educating’ children under four about masturbation and gender diversity is a bit sinister to say the least, is to me someone who has a sexual interest or at least curiosity in children.Children are not sexual beings at that age and don’t think in any way sexual as they are learning the basics of life first, such as walking, talking, being a child etc. So sex education now starts at age 0 in this brave new world we have to believe in? Who decided this and who thought to find out if a majority of parents agree? And where does that put you with your seeming approval of this policy? I know where I stand on this. I’m glad I don’t have young children anymore because the first teacher that tried teaching my infant kids any of this shit wouldn’t be doing anything much for a very fucking long time. Anyway I must get back to work. Someone’s ordered a Cliff Richard album and I’ve got to get it in the post and earn some money, otherwise my bird won’t be getting that Barbie I’ve promised her for her birthday.

You desperate fucking cunt.

Yeah, nothing screams desperation more loudly than prefacing a post with the inference that any who disagrees with you must be "a bit sinister" and "someone who has a sexual interest or at least a curiosity in children". Luckily for you I recognise that such a cack-handed and clumsy assertion was borne by stupidity rather than malice.

When this debate kicked off you asked me if I had "actually read this". More than 36 hours later its clear that you haven't - understandable as the document is some 60 plus pages long yet foolish for someone who choses to pontificate without understanding the background, rationale and context of the report.

Not wishing to bring your blood pressure to dangerously high levels but the report asserts that the development of sexual behaviour, feelings and cognitions begins in the womb and continues throughout a person's lifetime. As a caveat the report also stresses that adults whether formally or informally should give information holistically and not in the narrow sense that you or I would understand, in other words in a context from the child's perspective and not the adults. Finally it makes it very clear that the appended matrix is not to be used as an implementation guide.

As for the section that had you reaching for the smelling salts and in the context provided by the report's background rationale in reference to "masturbation" it is simply means that if you discover a three year old playing with themselves (as they do) then from a holistic stance one should give passive signals of indifference rather than censure otherwise the child will develop feelings of shame.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding - happy to profit from providing a service to men with money, no doubt wanting to experience the girl-friend experience of a "considerably younger" woman, you appear to morph into Mr Moral Majority when it suites you. Notwithstanding that, I suggest you read the entire document before shooting off your stupid and bigoted gob again.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had one called Tigger. He used to bounce up and down whenever he saw anyone. Tail never stopped wagging either. Bless him.

My grampy had a black lab called the the same as Gibsons, but of course in 1940 rural Gloucestershire there was no one to offend what with the vastly different times and the nearest dusky chaps being in Trinidad. The irony is, his niece ended up marring a Jamaican! 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My grampy had a black lab called the the same as Gibsons, but of course in 1940 rural Gloucestershire there was no one to offend what with the vastly different times and the nearest dusky chaps being in Trinidad. The irony is, his niece ended up marring a Jamaican! 

A black lab, is a crack den. 

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, nothing screams desperation more loudly than prefacing a post with the inference that any who disagrees with you must be "a bit sinister" and "someone who has a sexual interest or at least a curiosity in children". Luckily for you I recognise that such a cack-handed and clumsy assertion was borne by stupidity rather than malice.

When this debate kicked off you asked me if I had "actually read this". More than 36 hours later its clear that you haven't - understandable as the document is some 60 plus pages long yet foolish for someone who choses to pontificate without understanding the background, rationale and context of the report.

Not wishing to bring your blood pressure to dangerously high levels but the report asserts that the development of sexual behaviour, feelings and cognitions begins in the womb and continues throughout a person's lifetime. As a caveat the report also stresses that adults whether formally or informally should give information holistically and not in the narrow sense that you or I would understand, in other words in a context from the child's perspective and not the adults. Finally it makes it very clear that the appended matrix is not to be used as an implementation guide.

As for the section that had you reaching for the smelling salts and in the context provided by the report's background rationale in reference to "masturbation" it is simply means that if you discover a three year old playing with themselves (as they do) then from a holistic stance one should give passive signals of indifference rather than censure otherwise the child will develop feelings of shame.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding - happy to profit from providing a service to men with money, no doubt wanting to experience the girl-friend experience of a "considerably younger" woman, you appear to morph into Mr Moral Majority when it suites you. Notwithstanding that, I suggest you read the entire document before shooting off your stupid and bigoted gob again.

Roops, do you recon there'll be war with China, or will this simply be the death of the CCP? Might the CCP even go as far as to stage attacks within its own borders to strengthen its support with its own citizens, or will the US start a war willingly for the same reason on their side? Or will we just end up with Cold War II? Or maybe World War III?

Honestly I think we can only use history as a guide to a certain point - the Soviet Union never had the close relationship with Western industry that China has now as the Iron Curtain was a very real border between the East and West at the time that simply wouldn't have allowed such connections to grow and both sides have had plenty of time to increase the effectiveness of their military complexes to the point where everything they all had in the Cold War looks like something you'd see laughingly displayed in a North Korean military parade today.

Recon it might be a better use of your time than arguing about sex education...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roops, do you recon there'll be war with China, or will this simply be the death of the CCP? Might the CCP even go as far as to stage attacks within its own borders to strengthen its support with its own citizens, or will the US start a war willingly for the same reason on their side? Or will we just end up with Cold War II? Or maybe World War III?

Honestly I think we can only use history as a guide to a certain point - the Soviet Union never had the close relationship with Western industry that China has now as the Iron Curtain was a very real border between the East and West at the time that simply wouldn't have allowed such connections to grow and both sides have had plenty of time to increase the effectiveness of their military complexes to the point where everything they all had in the Cold War looks like something you'd see laughingly displayed in a North Korean military parade today.

Good question killa, I'm sure her ladyship has already pondered this many an evening and has more than likely written scholarly articles on it.

If one were to take the nukes out of the equation, in the shooting war there would be no contest. The Yanks have been constantly building there military capabilities and testing them out on millions of unfortunate cunts since 1941. Yes, the chinks have endless cannon fodder but their army, navy and air-forces are vastly inferior. Add to that the similarly equipped allies the Yanks can call on then the chinks would be mental to even think along such lines. 

I wouldn't be shocked if China has a bit of its own medicine. Bio-weapons experts in the west will have developed nasties that only target those of particular ethic groups- biogenic weapons that wipe out all the yellow skinned fuckers they come into contact with. Effective shielding to friendlies like Japan, Taiwan and South Korea will have to be put in place. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m no twitcher Mein Herr but, apparently, the place to see Puffins is in the Channel Isles. It seems they like to nest in the structures left behind by your German friends. Who would have thought your pals’ conquests would have resulted in such an eco friendly wildlife habitat eh? 

I reckon your mates in the BBC should get a documentary crew out there ASAP in the spirit of licking the arses of our EU friends. Not Attenborough obviously, he’s far too old. How about Stacey Dooley? Or some big titted posh slag who nobody has ever heard of? What’s your opinion Herr Oberst?

Puffin Island is shit to see the little bastards as you can't set foot on it Jewdy, so I've saved you a trip to Roops country. Prince Andrew is basically a big titted posh slag, so I'd get him in.

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They eat Puffins in Iceland. The Atlantic PuffinsThe little'uns (known as Pufflings) are considered a delicacy.

Fucking Icelanders.

this has cheered my up no end 'bove. There was I bemoaning how impracticable it would be to make lampshades out of the shifty bastards, all the while overlooking the edible angle. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

this has cheered my up no end 'bove. There was I bemoaning how impracticable it would be to make lampshades out of the shifty bastards, all the while overlooking the edible angle. 

there's still a market place for tap-dancing (just be careful of yer sink)

funny-puffin-beak-grass-walking-bird-903u.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Give her a chance, RK. 

Ask her about BDSM

If you're worrying about nuclear holocaust, watch a British film from the 80s called 'Threads'. 

Done as a docudrama, impressive production and I can honestly say, the only film that has seriously disturbed me in my life. Begins with an attack on England, focusing on normal people in Sheffield, and follows the sequence of events over the next 13 years. Utterly, uncompromisingly chilling.

There are so many strands to this but the short answer is no. For a start its generally accepted that covid-19 is not man-made, though on a macro level one could argue that by constantly encroaching on other species' space, that it would only be a matter of time before mankind infected itself with hitherto unknown pathogens.

Whilst there will undoubtedly be a war of words or a trade war there's unlikely to be violence between nations. As Stubbs has already stated China simply can not compete with the west on military technology and hardware. As for the death of the CCP that's hard to say. China managed to thin out dissidents though the Cultural Revolution but here was no mass communication for the masses to organise themselves with. Moving to the present day the Hong Kong populace showed it wasn't going to be pushed around by the mainland authorities. Much has been said of the way China cracked down with trace and contact via mobile phone usage but the fact remains only Taiwan and S.Korea were effective with this method. The reality is China relied on the traditional method of utilising an army of snitchers and informers organised at street level. How effective that might be against a groundswell of public opinion remains to be seen.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You keep repeating the ‘considerably younger woman’ thing. Could it be that your saggy tits and collapsed arse are causing your jealous tantrums? Notwithstanding that I suggest you go fuck yourself.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are so many strands to this but the short answer is no. For a start its generally accepted that covid-19 is not man-made, though on a macro level one could argue that by constantly encroaching on other species' space, that it would only be a matter of time before mankind infected itself with hitherto unknown pathogens.

Whilst there will undoubtedly be a war of words or a trade war there's unlikely to be violence between nations. As Stubbs has already stated China simply can not compete with the west on military technology and hardware. As for the death of the CCP that's hard to say. China managed to thin out dissidents though the Cultural Revolution but here was no mass communication for the masses to organise themselves with. Moving to the present day the Hong Kong populace showed it wasn't going to be pushed around by the mainland authorities. Much has been said of the way China cracked down with trace and contact via mobile phone usage but the fact remains only Taiwan and S.Korea were effective with this method. The reality is China relied on the traditional method of utilising an army of snitchers and informers organised at street level. How effective that might be against a groundswell of public opinion remains to be seen.

Its honestly hard to imagine the Chinese of all people rising up against oppression. It took them about seven thousand years to stop living under imperial rule. Admittedly the Hong Kong lot are a bit troublesome to the bigger machine, but they had 150 years as a British colony to get them out of the submissive peasant mindset. They've only been Communist for seventy years and the widespread use of the internet - their bastardised, heavily censored and regulated version - isn't even a ripple in the pool compared to that.

I guess the only guarantee about what will eventually happen to the CCP is that it'll be a slow burning event whatever the outcome.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its honestly hard to imagine the Chinese

I watched (I'd say about 37 of them) in a live look-alike competition, RK.

They all won. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're so vain, Gyps. That was Carling Simon

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

But then again, Gyps. The Stranglers were always at one another's throats. 

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Most domestic abuse cases are a matter of wife or death. 

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Even though masturbation can turn you blind, it will still come in handy. 

Jesus, give it a rest. You're like a fucking Cannon & Ball Butlin's tribute act on steroids. 

• Like 1