CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its almost like parading your autistic kid around the world like some weird prophet of the end times for peados to parrot your own views and opinions so you can deflect every differing opinion as being mean to a little girl might be a bit of a cunt idea on reflection.

Her mirror image must look like a cunt  on reflection.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And for the ladies?

If in my picture collection I had images of jug eared northern cunts covered in tats and missing most of their teeth playing a form of rugby which no cunt understands then I'd be happy to oblige. However, I'm partial to tits and arse. Ask punkers for the former

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

In other news, Greta the mongoloid is claiming she has the chinky plague. I hope it kills her slowly and takes her chancer parents out as well.

Many of us have been tempted to say something inappropriate about Greta, but at the appropriate time obviously. btw, do you have a 'feature wall' anywhere in your house Truckles?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 22/03/2020 at 21:22, The Beast said:

The capitalist system is built on debt. Now the peasants at the bottom of the pile can't pay their debts, because they have been told to fuck off home and lock their doors, the fucking government is giving away money. If the debts aren't paid the banks will go tits up....again. This is not sustainable. I'm guessing a shitload of money will have to be written off in some form of agreement between the leading economies and the World bank. Those that have an interest in making their ideology stick,  have no choice, or have to eat humble pie and say capitalism doesn't work and Mr Chink's communism is better. 

Meanwhile, in the real World, the bodies are mounting up. Cunts like me have to attend to the virus carriers with little more protection than a surgical mask, plastic apron and gloves. No wonder some of the clinicians are becoming the punters. Virtually all of the healthcare resource is directed at this fucking thing, but the long list of people that have multiple comorbidities still need their conditions managed, the elective surgery waiting lists will become even longer and cancer detection success will drop. Probably more people will die prematurely from inadequate and sub optimal healthcare the next few years than die directly from contracting coronavirus.

Whatever ones theory of how this virus came to be in circulation, we are not getting the show back on the road like before anytime soon. 

I designed an algorithm / programme using Wolfram that captures articles, images and videos, downloads them according to the keywords I have set (from titles and descriptions written by the author), then runs a check on whether those URLs are still active 7 days later. I added several keyword strings around the topic of Corona and can see the sheer amount of material that is removed from the internet on this subject, including scholarly articles. The effectiveness of a lie depends on how well the outcome can be linked to the original deception. I can assure you, we are fucked on multiple counts. But a spot on assessment in my view. 

6 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I designed an algorithm / programme using Wolfram that captures articles, images and videos, downloads them according to the keywords I have set (from titles and descriptions written by the author), then runs a check on whether those URLs are still active 7 days later. I added several keyword strings around the topic of Corona and can see the sheer amount of material that is removed from the internet on this subject, including scholarly articles. The effectiveness of a lie depends on how well the outcome can be linked to the original deception. I can assure you, we are fucked on multiple counts. But a spot on assessment in my view. 

What's an Al Gore rhythm got to do with it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Should I still wash my hands?

Just now, King Billy said:

Should I still wash my hands?

Knock yourself out Billy. Might stop you getting sore float, but it's firefighting from here on out mate.

8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What's an Al Gore rhythm got to do with it?

I'll give you a pity like for moderately decent word play

I’ve been keeping an eye on this Chink affliction and without the aid of any computer programmes or electronic devices I reckon I might just have cracked this problem. The Chinks started it so we can rule them out of the solution for now. The Yanks,Spaniards Portuguese, Krauts, Singapories and all the other cunts who I can’t be bothered to type in have got loads of it but the Eyeties who’ve been fucked over more than any other country seem to have peaked and be recovering now. This is great news as according to my calculations we just need to sit tight until they’re clean and all move over there en masse.

it weren’t that fucking hard to work out ffs.

59 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Old Prince Charlie has got the virus.

I doubt it. Just a bit of publicity designed to convince us peasants that the rich and powerful are in the same shit-boat as the rest of us. I imagine the ruling elite have all been vaccinated and are sitting around waiting for the rest of us to die off or kill each other before they take possession of our houses and assets.

Jug-ears has got the virus?.. Bullshit, never happened. 

(I'm surprised they didn't pull this shit with Andrew.)

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I doubt it. Just a bit of publicity designed to convince us peasants that the rich and powerful are in the same shit-boat as the rest of us. I imagine the ruling elite have all been vaccinated and are sitting around waiting for the rest of us to die off or kill each other before they take possession of our houses and assets.

I'm just trying to think up what his rap name would be.

Lil' PoW Wow?

Prince Phillip would be P DoE...

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet when Andrew heard about this supervirus sweeping across the world he thought to himself...”I wonder if it will infect the FBIs servers and the Pizza Express cctv  system at Woking?” 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I wonder if mercury is classed as organic?

I prescribe lead, administered transcutaneously.

The attention seeking little freak has clearly manufactured this story,(or her cunt parents have) because the snarly little cunt hasn't had any coverage for two weeks. 

Seems rather strange that an uber paranoid autistic teen wouldn't seek medical attention or a test upon showing symptoms... More fucking "look at me" bullshit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I bet when Andrew heard about this supervirus sweeping across the world he thought to himself...”I wonder if it will infect the FBIs servers and the Pizza Express cctv  system at Woking?” 

That Pizza Express CCTV coverage isn't gonna see the light of day, and no mistake. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The attention seeking little freak has clearly manufactured this story,(or her cunt parents have) because the snarly little cunt hasn't had any coverage for two weeks. 

Seems rather strange that an uber paranoid autistic teen wouldn't seek medical attention or a test upon showing symptoms... More fucking "look at me" bullshit.

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BULLSHIT".

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Extinction Rebellion East Midlands have been postering public places and posting on their official twitter account with this really helpful new slogan .....CORONA IS THE CURE......HUMANS ARE THE DISEASE.    

OK you fucking scummy unwashed cunts. It’s a real shame that there’s not one amongst them that wouldn’t cry and run away if they said that to my face.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Extinction Rebellion East Midlands have been postering public places and posting on their official twitter account with this really helpful new slogan .....CORONA IS THE CURE......HUMANS ARE THE DISEASE.    

OK you fucking scummy unwashed cunts. It’s a real shame that there’s not one amongst them that wouldn’t cry and run away if they said that to my face.

These cunts were quoted at one of their demonstrations as saying...

'we want to confront and challenge ignorant right wing people'

Well, if they're having any trouble finding some, they should pop down to Millwall on a Saturday afternoon. I'm sure they'd find a few to 'confront and challenge'.

lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, if they're having any trouble finding some, they should pop down to Millwall on a Saturday afternoon. I'm sure they'd find a few to 'confront and challenge'.

lol 

So left wing people are the epitome of intelligence are they? Fucking dipshit, swampy cunts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

lol 

The next time they start their bullshit in London I’m going to follow a couple of the soap dodging middle class wankers afterwards and go full on Marcellus Wallace on their sorry fucking asses.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There is something about disgruntled Northern Irishman circa 1980 vs Extinction Rebellion that intrigues me. A good candidate for pay-per-view.

6 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

There is something about disgruntled Northern Irishman circa 1980 vs Extinction Rebellion that intrigues me. A good candidate for pay-per-view.

I’m a little bit older than that but hey ho Cunt End. I don’t have a problem with the climate change science and the urgency of the problem. I guess it’s just that massive steps have been taken in the last 15 - 20 yrs, which I and every other cunt has paid their fair share towards and these cunts look at and talk to the majority of people as criminal mass murderers. Well fuck them, If that’s what you want. “I’m yer man. So I am.”  As Jim McDonald would say.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m a little bit older than that but hey ho Cunt End. I don’t have a problem with the climate change science and the urgency of the problem. I guess it’s just that massive steps have been taken in the last 15 - 20 yrs, which I and every other cunt has paid their fair share towards and these cunts look at and talk to the majority of people as criminal mass murderers. Well fuck them, If that’s what you want. “I’m yer man. So I am.”  As Jim McDonald would say.

When the shit really does hit the fan, and when they realise it has little to do with climate change, they'll be asking the industrialists to save them. And we will whisper, 'no'.