CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Eric, being the pal I am, I went to Google a nice & sexy pic of vintage Catherine Bach. This below, however, appeared on the search page, and I was immediately struck by its probable resemblance to @Mrs Roops in another 15-20 years (minus the smile), hence its inclusion. A face fitting of the legs, it seems.

PetersonMrs.11.jpg

As always, wrong on several counts. The photo is a recent depiction. I'll give you the majority of the rest of your drivel as being sacrosanct.  

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'd shag all of 'em on this page especially the blond bloke in the blue top,old bloodnut with 5 chins would certainly be a challenge but there must be a damp spot somewhere.

Never mind a damp spot - try to find a dry one on this awful were-rabbit.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd shag all of 'em on this page especially the blond bloke in the blue top,old bloodnut with 5 chins would certainly be a challenge but there must be a damp spot somewhere.

He's not been about for some time. Probably gone down with on something. 

Sky News are now reporting that the ONS states that black people are 4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than white people.

Now if you wanted to have a phased relaxation of the lockdown, based on risk, it would follow this order,

1) white women

2) white men

3) Asian women

4) Asian men

5) black men

6) back women

7) Old cunts that will probably die soon anyhow.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sky News are now reporting that the ONS states that black people are 4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than white people.

Now if you wanted to have a phased relaxation of the lockdown, based on risk, it would follow this order,

1) white women

2) white men

3) Asian women

4) Asian men

5) black men

6) back women

I 'think' that the real figures are 8 out 10 deaths in USA were/are black people, according to previous reports. 

In India, however 100% are Asian. 

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I 'think' that the real figures are 8 out 10 deaths in USA were/are black people, according to previous reports. 

In India, however 100% are Asian. 

I remember Trump saying something about the virus not liking light. It must apply to skin tone as well.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I remember Trump saying something about the virus not liking light. It must apply to skin tone as well.

My guess is, that his advice about dousing in bleach was aimed at Bro' Darkie. The opportunity was missed, and the rest is history. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

1) white women

2) white men

3) Asian women

4) Asian men

5) black men

6) back women

7 should read "and fat cunts" as well.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

1) white women

2) white men

3) Asian women

4) Asian men

5) black men

6) back women

I hope the black cunts are grateful for the fact that they've finally been given priority for something.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The things you see when you haven't got a machine gun.

Theres a family 4 doors up from me and they are really into this stuff. They stand outside their house and dad looks at his watch and does the 10 second count down. They were out there last weekend and mum and dad and the 3 sprogs chalked NHS on every brick on their driveway. They remind me of that mormon family on Southpark. They're all religious as well. Permo grins as well. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres a family 4 doors up from me and they are really into this stuff. They stand outside their house and dad looks at his watch and does the 10 second count down. They were out there last weekend and mum and dad and the 3 sprogs chalked NHS on every brick on their driveway. They remind me of that mormon family on Southpark. They're all religious as well. Permo grins as well. 

Ned Flanders, 'howdy-ho neighbour'.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ned Flanders, 'howdy-ho neighbour'.

I had planned a tour of my local area in a convertible Cadillac, complete with buffalo horns, me wearing a fur coat and smoking a big cigar, with five or six girls in bikinis to bring everyone out of their lockdown to show their appreciation by clapping and cheering for the tremendous contribution that working girls have made in this unprecedented time of crisis. But I guess Mary Roops, sorry Whitehouse might disapprove. I’ll write to Spunkers in the cooler and seek his advice.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I had planned a tour of my local area in a convertible Cadillac, complete with buffalo horns, me wearing a fur coat and smoking a big cigar, with five or six girls in bikinis to bring everyone out of their lockdown to show their appreciation by clapping and cheering for the tremendous contribution that working girls have made in this unprecedented time of crisis. But I guess Mary Roops, sorry Whitehouse might disapprove. I’ll write to Spunkers in the cooler and seek his advice.

Why is he in the cooler?

What thread did it occur? I wanna have a look 

Not sure, ask billy. He fessed up to running some rub and a tug joints a while back and punkers went off on one asking if he employed his family in similar capacities. 

Still, I've tapped billy up to organise the CC Xmas party this year on the back of said revelations. 

(Search punkers last posts and it'll lead you there)

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Not sure, ask billy. He fessed up to running some rub and a tug joints a while back and punkers went off on one asking if he employed his family in similar capacities. 

Still, I've tapped billy up to organise the CC Xmas party this year on the back of said revelations. 

(Search punkers last posts and it'll lead you there)

I had a look. He's saying that dear old billy is running a prostitution ring. As if 

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't know what's getting me down more; this fucking lockdown or all this people acting like fucking virtue signalling sheep. The worst are these slebs. 

I saw a blurb for some online thing where slebs are showing us peasants how to cope by sharing their lockdown with us, i.e. what they are doing at home. Rylan Clark was one of them. 

I've got a little tip for Rylan... unless what you're doing at home is swallowing 800mg of OxyContin and running a straight razor across your carotid, nobody's fucking interested.

Talentless faggot cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't know what's getting me down more; this fucking lockdown or all this people acting like fucking virtue signalling sheep. The worst are these slebs. 

It's also the looks you get, for arriving on yer doorstep 2 minutes late or heaven forbid not at all. Cast-out of yer community, sneered at and labelled as a turncoat. 'whispers' following you everywhere you go: "errrr, that's Him! The cunt without a rainbow, stone the fucker!!  I'm worried for me life, Gyps. I'm sure they're gonna lynch me on the village green, for not waving a poxy PPE mask and whooping "NHS" at the top of me voice wiv me hands clapping... I cant go on this, and I'll never get an ambulance at this rate for fuck all. I've been black-legged for not being daft.   

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw a blurb for some online thing where slebs are showing us peasants how to cope by sharing their lockdown with us, i.e. what they are doing at home. Rylan Clark was one of them. 

I've got a little tip for Rylan... unless what you're doing at home is swallowing 800mg of OxyContin and running a straight razor across your carotid, nobody's fucking interested.

Talentless faggot cunt. 

Well, Monday morning will be interesting when the lockdown easing comes into effect. And millions of cunts who shouldn't be coming out of lockdown come out. As Jimmy Durante once said "It's all gonna end in tears"!

Guest 'eavensabove

Well, Monday morning will be interesting when the lockdown easing comes into effect. And millions of cunts who shouldn't be coming out of lockdown come out. As Jimmy Durante once said "It's all gonna end in tears"!

You'd fucking love it, Gyps... The news just now on BBC1, is comparing Monday morning's 'easing' to ve day, and suggesting that some streets are marking the day with celebrations, bunting, bag-pipes & NHS flags.  They're also calling for a NHS memorial plinth to be erected in Trafalgar Square.