CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most scouse shits have a fair dose of paddy in them thus explaining why they're such dirty, constantly complaining vermin. I genuinely hope covid kills every fucking one of 'em

Interestingly if Liverpool put on a football match tomorrow they would all pile down to Anfield with social distancing gone to the dogs and with many left wing teachers amongst them gyrating like electrified spastics.

It’s a pity the Leppings lane end at Hillsborough wasn’t filled to the gunnels with these work shy, Marxist wankers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s a pity the Leppings lane end at Hillsborough wasn’t filled to the gunnels with these work shy, Marxist wankers.

I think that was probably the reason that what happened did happen,you certainly couldn't have got even just one more of the fat cunt moustachoid scouse wankers in there

7 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hello you creepy lycra wearing perverted wanker, this erreoreptile person sounds like a top lad to me if he rattled you to the point you keep bringing him up all the time.

@Admin can you confirm this dark web lurking video game ninja isn't @Erroreptile404?

He shares the same obsession with dog turd collecting and online friends who set off alarms if they approach within a mile of  a primary school

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's little point with trying to educate the headlice ridden Liverpudlian oiks in the first place. Not only is it a complete waste of valuable resources which could be better-spent on providing proper inside bogs for the repulsively infested products of incest, no amount of teaching English so much as dents their unfathomable excuse of a language, and any attempt of explaining the laws of science only ends up with untold freaks of nature wandering about aimlessly in tank-tops looking for fag-butts & scraps... It is much more humane to chuck 'em in The Mersey with the rest of the slurry from the moment they are shat-out from their mothers, all of whom are impregnated by their Stool teachers (see what I did there) in the first place. It's just one vicious circle from bike shed to womb to Job Centre.    

Eh? Calm down like. Calm down.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Admin can you confirm this dark web lurking video game ninja isn't @Erroreptile404?

He shares the same obsession with dog turd collecting and online friends who set off alarms if they approach within a mile of  a primary school

If it is him, he must've come to an arrangement with admin where they let him be reborn with a new account and promises not to use the other one.

Guest Stoolstabber500
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When I find out where you live I'm going to gouge your fucking eyeballs out with my thumbs 28 days later style.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it is him the mods wouldn't tell us anyway. They only make it public if the cunt has been sock-puppeting without permission (trust me on this).

They're also willing to let a person change accounts if they have a valid reason to - mine was changed with permission twice, when I thought I wanted a fresh start as Doc Quim and when I lost the old Roadkill account's password during a long stretch in the corner for sock puppeting - this account is actually an alt that @Mrs Roops did some internet voodoo to fuse with my original, but the fix is still visible if you look at the join date on my profile. Pen, or @Dawn Chorus has had the same thing done for her at least once for her own reasons.

Reptyle made a bit of a fool of himself early on and had a lot of punters having a go at him all the time, but he was a very active poster and the mods tend to appreciate that over controversy. It might seem obvious to you who he is, but if he's gone through the right channels then Admin isn't going to say anything about it.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If it is him the mods wouldn't tell us anyway. They only make it public if the cunt has been sock-puppeting without permission (trust me on this).

They're also willing to let a person change accounts if they have a valid reason to - mine was changed with permission twice, when I thought I wanted a fresh start as Doc Quim and when I lost the old Roadkill account's password during a long stretch in the corner for sock puppeting - this account is actually an alt that @Mrs Roops did some internet voodoo to fuse with my original, but the fix is still visible if you look at the join date on my profile. Pen, or @Dawn Chorus has had the same thing done for her at least once for her own reasons.

Reptyle made a bit of a fool of himself early on and had a lot of punters having a go at him all the time, but he was a very active poster and the mods tend to appreciate that over controversy. It might seem obvious to you who he is, but if he's gone through the right channels then Admin isn't going to say anything about it.

I am thinking more of Keith the tailpipe one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure... the meltdown is distinctly Reptyle like, although I never knew Keith or saw him go off on one.

I think the mods should put up a list of all members and they're aliases and sock puppets. Because half the time I dont have a didgerido who the fuck I'm talking to. I sometimes I'm not sure who the fuck I am. Who said that? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the mods should put up a list of all members and they're aliases and sock puppets. Because half the time I dont have a didgerido who the fuck I'm talking to. I sometimes I'm not sure who the fuck I am. Who said that? 

This is why we need Decimus back. Everyone was just him.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As far as we are aware, there are no sock puppets on site. Some accounts have gone and returned under a new name.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think that there are any sock puppets here, but Pisstazza and Four Eyes did use  multiple IDs