CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The capitalist system is built on debt. Now the peasants at the bottom of the pile can't pay their debts, because they have been told to fuck off home and lock their doors, the fucking government is giving away money. If the debts aren't paid the banks will go tits up....again. This is not sustainable. I'm guessing a shitload of money will have to be written off in some form of agreement between the leading economies and the World bank. Those that have an interest in making their ideology stick,  have no choice, or have to eat humble pie and say capitalism doesn't work and Mr Chink's communism is better. 

Meanwhile, in the real World, the bodies are mounting up. Cunts like me have to attend to the virus carriers with little more protection than a surgical mask, plastic apron and gloves. No wonder some of the clinicians are becoming the punters. Virtually all of the healthcare resource is directed at this fucking thing, but the long list of people that have multiple comorbidities still need their conditions managed, the elective surgery waiting lists will become even longer and cancer detection success will drop. Probably more people will die prematurely from inadequate and sub optimal healthcare the next few years than die directly from contracting coronavirus.

Whatever ones theory of how this virus came to be in circulation, we are not getting the show back on the road like before anytime soon. 

The government always has it's weapon of last resort if the banks start to tumble in the form of quantitative easing AKA inflating the fuck out of sterling until the UK resembles the Weimar Republic.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm working from home this week and I'm fucking bored out of my fucking skull and there's no one to make my coffee and I'm not even getting the satisfaction of getting paid to have a shit. Life fucking sucks, but at least I have one. Batcum was right, those fucking Chinks.

Your local pub shut it's doors then?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm off to Tesco's later to see if I can stockpile fluids to numb the pain of the next 14 days. I couldn't give a shit about the fucking bog roll (see what I did there?)

Grab Uncle Ape some beans while you're there, Tesco own brand obviously. I'm sure he'll be sitting on a few hundred cans, but you can't be too careful in this unfolding crisis.

I also hear they do a nice line of own brand value cider, but that'd be preaching the choir no doubt.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The government always has it's weapon of last resort if the banks start to tumble in the form of quantitative easing AKA inflating the fuck out of sterling until the UK resembles the Weimar Republic.

It doesn’t work like that. When the banks are fucked, there are three options available: bail in (with depositors’ money), bail out (with tax payers’ money) or let them sink. Currently, we are doing QE for the public and businesses. I give plus points to Sunak for doing a good job. A rare bright streak in this dim government. If there is an inflation later, wtf. We need the cash now.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2020 at 19:44, ratcum said:

I take no pleasure in reminding you of this, but haven't I been saying fuckin Chinese for months?

Fuckin Chinese

😑

I came home earlier from a  chink spotting expedition to find that everything in my house was missing and had been replaced by inferior quality counterfeit replicas. I only realised what the fiendish yellow devils had done when the paperboy popped todays Shanghai Evening Standard through the letterbox, which incidentally is now  below knee height.

fucking chinese.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm off to Tesco's later to see if I can stockpile fluids to numb the pain of the next 14 days. I couldn't give a shit about the fucking bog roll (see what I did there?)

Right so, Cunty. Plenty of leaves coming out of the ground, but any type of alcohol completely lacks a green substitute. That surgical spirit bottle Mrs WC currently keeps on the counter, looks ever more appealing, let me tell you.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm working from home this week and I'm fucking bored out of my fucking skull and there's no one to make my coffee and I'm not even getting the satisfaction of getting paid to have a shit. Life fucking sucks, but at least I have one. Batcum was right, those fucking Chinks.

I’m fried at WC Towers, turning to complete OCD wanker, peeking behind the curtains and shuffling anxiously. Calls and texts from my surgery checking if I’m still alive and reminding me of an incoming telephone appointment, seems to be only flaring up my neurosis even more. Life totally sucks, Cunty.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 17/03/2020 at 00:26, King Billy said:

The Italian Prime Minister has just announced that due to the many thousands of greasy moustachioed  waps dying every day that they will be changing sides at midnight and will be fighting on the side of the virus (until a vaccine gets sorted, in which case they will switch back)

This is a hidden gem

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

It doesn’t work like that. When the banks are fucked, there are three options available: bail in (with depositors’ money), bail out (with tax payers’ money) or let them sink. Currently, we are doing QE for the public and businesses. I give plus points to Sunak for doing a good job. A rare bright streak in this dim government. If there is an inflation later, wtf. We need the cash now.

In reality, it does work like that. If the government needs more ready cash to increase liquidity it can order the governor of the bank of England to produce it. This is a once in a century emergency where the government can either borrow hundreds of billions that we will be paying back 80 years from now or simply increase inflation by a couple of percent by paying the tab in cash. My preferred method is a bit of both.

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In reality, it does work like that. If the government needs more ready cash to increase liquidity it can order the governor of the bank of England to produce it. This is a once in a century emergency where the government can either borrow hundreds of billions that we will be paying back 80 years from now or simply increase inflation by a couple of percent by paying the tab in cash. My preferred method is a bit of both.

The government has enough liquidity now but the private sector credit flow is collapsing - which loops back to reduced tax receipts. They are doing a mix of grants and loans to re-flate the private sector to then tax (and leave plenty of cash circling around for now - delay tax collection). Money produced by standard QE makes fuck all difference to ordinary people, unless they have a lot of financial assets. Only about the tenth percolates down to the high street. Which is why QE past 2009 benefited very few. I may be totally off on this, but viable businesses and general workforce will have a better landing than post 2008. 
I like what I see.

Strange times are afoot ladies and gents, It's like a fucking ghost town out there tonight, and every cunts on edge.

I'm predicting that the only punter immune to Corona is our Peckham based correspondent Jewdy. This has absolutely nothing to do with genetics at all. I'm basing this purely on the fact that he's observing the whole fiasco from the safety of his wheelchair, through the nicotine stained net curtains of "Nelson Mandela House."

You see 'self isolation' is just another day observed through a haze of Mogadon and Special Brew when you're Jewdy. I can picture him now listening to Enoch Powell speeches through a TDK-90 cassette, rambling that only Nigel Farage can save us now.

This whole fucking mess is a right pain in the arse, partially made worse by 'Joe Public,' ignoring probably the only piece of advice I agree with Boris on.

The only cunts who seem to be carefree are the myraid of Roma Pikeys, assorted ex Eastern Block wankers, and every other unwanted fucker forced upon us.

I actually agree with Judge on certain points, and he's bright enough to know it's all just a piss take on here.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Strange times are afoot ladies and gents, It's like a fucking ghost town out there tonight, and every cunts on edge.

I'm predicting that the only punter immune to Corona is our Peckham based correspondent Jewdy. This has absolutely nothing to do with genetics at all. I'm basing this purely on the fact that he's observing the whole fiasco, through the nicotine stained net curtains of "Nelson Mandela House."

You see 'self isolation' is just another day observed through a haze of Mogadon and Special Brew when you're Jewdy. I can picture him now listening to Enoch Powell speeches through a TDK-90 cassette, rambling that only Nigel Farage can save us now.

This whole fucking mess is a right pain in the arse, partially made worse by 'Joe Public,' ignoring probably the only piece of advice I agree with Boris on.

The only cunts who seem to be carefree are the myraid of Roma Pikeys, assorted ex Eastern Block wankers, and every other unwanted forced upon us.

I actually agree with Judge on certain points, and he's bright enough to know it's all just a piss take on here.

Jewdy in action 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I came home earlier from a  chink spotting expedition to find that everything in my house was missing and had been replaced by inferior quality counterfeit replicas. I only realised what the fiendish yellow devils had done when the paperboy popped todays Shanghai Evening Standard through the letterbox, which incidentally is now  below knee height.

fucking chinese.

there's a pestilence on this land Bill

🐹

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Any ideas on the figures of Corona related deaths in the holy land, Ratters? I know you like keep track on these matters.

If nothing else, this terrible virus will bring people together MC. Expect to see Pallies hugging jews at every opportunity

🌱

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Any ideas on the figures of Corona related deaths in the holy land, Ratters? I know you like keep track on these matters.

The Israeli parliament have banned  the importation of any future vaccination on the grounds that the kosher version will probably be too expensive.They have quoted the sharp rise in the price of gold rimmed glasses and Volvo estates as their main priorities at present. They say they will reconsider once the first batch passes its sell by date.They have also officially renamed it the ‘Palestine flu’which only affects Arabs and thanked Moses for this.

• Like 1