CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 07/03/2020 at 02:12, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. I've got about 5 shops I need to visit tomorrow. I'm going to cough like a Victorian orphan and say 'Velly Solly' in a Jerry Lewis comedy chink accent. 

Larks & Giggles aplenty.

It's coincidental that you and Judge should touch upon this scenario. Only this afternoon I was coughing up some residual tar after 20 years of smoking various substances.

I've switched to vaping this past few months, which requires a City and Guilds as a sparkie at first. These shops are basically trying too rip you off through baffling cunts with bullshit, selling you the most suitable coil and device for ones pleasure. Listen mate, I just want to turn it on and get a lungful of nicotine, was my eventual retort. Anyway I'm digressing here, let's get back on topic.

Some bloke who was walking his dog in front of me increased his pace tenfold, upon hearing my lungs release an impressive greenie. Upon this unplanned act I've managed to unsettle about a dozen people this afternoon.

I'm a cunt, I know, but there's a bit of solace in that mate!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I note that London Pride has been cancelled. Well, sticking your cock up a bloke’s anal passage can hardly be described as “social distancing” can it?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I note that London Pride has been cancelled. Well, sticking your cock up a bloke’s anal passage can hardly be described as “social distancing” can it?

Well, your late night drunken tirade seems to have disappeared, and I'll put this down to admin.

I really don't know where to start with a fucking bigoted idiot like you.? Telling me you've got into a scrap in a park with some other dosser over a drop of meths, am I to be scared by this Jewdy?

Yeah I've made a few mistakes in life, and I've paid fucking dearly. Was I young, foolish, greedy and unaware of the consequences of my actions, yeah. I also found out that I'm not exactly who I thought I was after a couple of years inside. 

On a more positive note I worked fucking hard to turn my life around, and get away from that shithole environment, from negative influences. It also happens to be the one that fuels about 99% of your posts dickhead.

I couldn't give a fucking monkeys if you like me or not as the feelings mutual. I've put out an olive branch as a touch of respect, and you've just acted like a cunt, again.

Prison in this country is not full of inmates arse fucking each other, but of misery, loneliness, depression, sorry to spoil that hard-on. A few colourful characters I met along the way were genuinely normal blokes who'd just made poor choices. 

There's quite a few people on here I actually have a lot of time for, and others i became to change initial views on.

I'd like to leave you with your own gambit,"this is the internet mate, it  ain't fucking real."

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, your late night drunken tirade seems to have disappeared, and I'll put this down to admin.

I really don't know where to start with a fucking bigoted idiot like you.? Telling me you've got into a scrap in a park with some other dosser over a drop of meths, am I to be scared by this Jewdy?

Yeah I've made a few mistakes in life, and I've paid fucking dearly. Was I young, foolish, greedy and unaware of the consequences of my actions, yeah. I also found out that I'm not exactly who I thought I was after a couple of years inside. 

On a more positive note I worked fucking hard to turn my life around, and get away from that shithole environment, from negative influences. It also happens to be the one that fuels about 99% of your posts dickhead.

I couldn't give a fucking monkeys if you like me or not as the feelings mutual. I've put out an olive branch as a touch of respect, and you've just acted like a cunt, again.

Prison in this country is not full of inmates arse fucking each other, but of misery, loneliness, depression, sorry to spoil that hard-on. A few colourful characters I met along the way were genuinely normal blokes who'd just made poor choices. 

There's quite a few people on here I actually have a lot of time for, and others i became to change initial views on.

I'd like to leave you with your own gambit,"this is the internet mate, it  ain't fucking real."

Whichever post you are talking about it didn’t come from me. If it was some cunt impersonating me I presume Mrs Roops removed it because it didn’t come from my IP address, or whatever they call it. Hopefully she can confirm this.

I don’t go in for physical threats or nasty personal stuff. I’m just a pisstaker Marje. Sorry you were upset but it’s not down to me.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Whichever post you are talking about it didn’t come from me. If it was some cunt impersonating me I presume Mrs Roops removed it because it didn’t come from my IP address, or whatever they call it. Hopefully she can confirm this.

I don’t go in for physical threats or nasty personal stuff. I’m just a pisstaker Marje. Sorry you were upset but it’s not down to me.

Fair enough. Maybe I'd dreamed the whole thing and should be seeking psychiatric help again, or possibly you've sobered up.

Whatever the case, I shall be putting this whole business behind me in the tradition of Islamic principles. I'm thinking of converting now the war could well be lost. I seriously fucking hope I'm wrong...

insha'Allah

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

What tirade? Judgetwi was a model of rectitude. Be grateful that you and another wasn't thrown into the pokey together with Decs. Even now you are this >< close to joining him with your  rule 7 violations. Cut it out please.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Israeli parliament have banned  the importation of any future vaccination on the grounds that the kosher version will probably be too expensive.They have quoted the sharp rise in the price of gold rimmed glasses and Volvo estates as their main priorities at present. They say they will reconsider once the first batch passes its sell by date.They have also officially renamed it the ‘Palestine flu’which only affects Arabs and thanked Moses for this.

At least two cases in Gaza .. come from a couple of cunts who had returned from Pakistan via Egypt.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Israeli parliament have banned  the importation of any future vaccination on the grounds that the kosher version will probably be too expensive.They have quoted the sharp rise in the price of gold rimmed glasses and Volvo estates as their main priorities at present. They say they will reconsider once the first batch passes its sell by date.They have also officially renamed it the ‘Palestine flu’which only affects Arabs and thanked Moses for this.

Ratcum likes this post, but of course the tight fisted cunt wont say it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ratcum likes this post, but of course the tight fisted cunt wont say it.

You're bang on the money there, Stubbs. I've received about 8 rat likes In total, it's akin to hunting for truffles.

An uninformed punter could easily mistake him for a Kike.

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're bang on the money there, Stubbs. I've received about 8 rat likes In total, it's akin to hunting for truffles.

An uninformed punter could easily mistake him for a Kike.

He could be a Scottish hook nose at that, what a god awful combo. But we all luv the bat shit crazy cunt

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In other news, Greta the mongoloid is claiming she has the chinky plague. I hope it kills her slowly and takes her chancer parents out as well.

By the same token, I have been scratching my arse quite a lot this week so I must have leprosy.

36 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In other news, Greta the mongoloid is claiming she has the chinky plague. I hope it kills her slowly and takes her chancer parents out as well.

Its almost like parading your autistic kid around the world like some weird prophet of the end times for peados to parrot your own views and opinions so you can deflect every differing opinion as being mean to a little girl might be a bit of a cunt idea on reflection.

• Like 1