CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ozzy Osborne and Elton John

Neil

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was thinking 'Vincent' from 'Beauty And The Beast'. That shite with Linda Hamilton.

After 6 weeks away working my bollocks off, I've had an incredibly Ossie Osborne inspired afternoon unwinding. 

During a small spring clean (Jewdy take note, I reckon your lino's at least 6 inches deep in kebab wrappers.) Anyway, I digress. Whilst clearing away some useless lotions and potions, I stumbled upon a box of Pregablin, a couple of strips of Lorazepam, and a pot of morphine tablets, left spare after an operation.

To say I'm completely of my head would be an understatement. If Tump got his hands on the NHS I'd be paying about £200 for these goodies.

If that incompetent, buddy of Epstein, perma-tanned cunt thinks he's getting his hands on the NHS, he can fuck right off.

I'd still bang his wife though.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

After 6 weeks away working my bollocks off, I've had an incredibly Ossie Osborne inspired afternoon unwinding. 

During a small spring clean (Jewdy take note, I reckon your lino's at least 6 inches deep in kebab wrappers.) Anyway, I digress. Whilst clearing away some useless lotions and potions, I stumbled upon a box of Pregablin, a couple of strips of Lorazepam, and a pot of morphine tablets, left spare after an operation.

To say I'm completely of my head would be an understatement. If Tump got his hands on the NHS I'd be paying about £200 for these goodies.

If that incompetent, buddy of Epstein, perma-tanned cunt thinks he's getting his hands on the NHS, he can fuck right off.

I’m 99.9% certain Judge is going to award this a “bullshit - never happened” post when he gets in with his kebab.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m 99.9% certain Judge is going to award this a “bullshit - never happened” post when he gets in with his kebab.

Ape, I'm about 97% sure that the last time he was in pub they still permitted smoking. It's his prop, just like Frank's boat (which I sincerely hope is torpedoed,) Or Roops as the Corners font of knowledge..

However, I'm 100% sure your prediction will be true.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Drugs are fucking great. Pregabalin can fuck off though. Boring.

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drugs are fucking great. Pregabalin can fuck off though. Boring.

I once took 3 travel sickness tablets and didn’t go anywhere. Complete waste of time. Same as them Imodium pills. Why would I pay £7.99 to shit myself?

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I once took 3 travel sickness tablets and didn’t go anywhere. Complete waste of time. Same as them Imodium pills. Why would I pay £7.99 to shit myself?

Imodium STOP you shitting. You can get pharmacy brand Loperamide for a couple of quid. Constipation needn't be expensive. 

Avoid Senokot. In the advert, the woman goes to bed constipated, then wakes up in the morning 'relieved'... Which means she must have shat the bed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imodium STOP you shitting. You can get pharmacy brand Loperamide for a couple of quid. Constipation needn't be expensive. 

Avoid Senokot. In the advert, the woman goes to bed constipated, then wakes up in the morning 'relieved'... Which means she must have shat the bed. 

You know she’s serious about you when she shits the bed the first time.  So Imodium stops you shitting? Well I never Eric. I suppose Nurofen relieves  pain too? Come on mate. I’m not stupid. Ask Roops. Actually don’t. She’ll lie..