CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Filth that deliberately cough in O.A.P's faces

Eddie

Three teenagers have been arrested after an elderly couple were allegedly coughed at and assaulted in Hertfordshire.

Police said the couple were approached by three males before one coughed in their faces in Paynes Park in Hitchin shortly before 1pm on Friday.

One of the alleged victims, a woman in her 70s, sustained a black eye and was taken to hospital for a checkup before being released, according to a spokesman for Hertfordshire constabulary.

A man in his 30s who tried to intervene to help the couple also sustained bruising to his face, police said, and his vehicle was attacked, although both the guardian and the bbc have failed to say that the hero that intervened was Tommy Robinson and all 3 of the teenagers were non white, one being a refugee with a knife crime offence on his record. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Three teenagers have been arrested after an elderly couple were allegedly coughed at and assaulted in Hertfordshire.

Police said the couple were approached by three males before one coughed in their faces in Paynes Park in Hitchin shortly before 1pm on Friday.

One of the alleged victims, a woman in her 70s, sustained a black eye and was taken to hospital for a checkup before being released, according to a spokesman for Hertfordshire constabulary.

A man in his 30s who tried to intervene to help the couple also sustained bruising to his face, police said, and his vehicle was attacked, although both the guardian and the bbc have failed to say that the hero that intervened was Tommy Robinson and all 3 of the teenagers were non white, one being a refugee with a knife crime offence on his record. 

Welcome to the planet of the apes.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@Eddie I have been looking for heart warming photos showing caring celebrities hugging migrants and other people from the third world who are infected with the virus .. is there some reason that these sort of pictures are not being shown?

Because lily Allen is no longer on social media Pen.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Beds and Herts Police are a fucking disgrace. Yet again the first thing on their mind is ‘Mmm can we nick Tommy Robinson here?’ Just like a couple of weeks ago when they arrested him and charged him with assault on a fucking mussie nonce who’d just squeezed his 8 year old daughters arse in Centre Parc swimming pool. Again all of the national newspapers coverage of the story was simply ‘Tommy Robinson charged with punching a man in swimming pool.’ These are not journalists at all. These are Fake News propagandists. Bunch of dishonest hypocritical cunts, every last one of them. So it’s no wonder the filth can act in the corrupt way they do, knowing that the press will only print what they want them to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Beds and Herts Police are a fucking disgrace. Yet again the first thing on their mind is ‘Mmm can we nick Tommy Robinson here?’ Just like a couple of weeks ago when they arrested him and charged him with assault on a fucking mussie nonce who’d just squeezed his 8 year old daughters arse in Centre Parc swimming pool. Again all of the national newspapers coverage of the story was simply ‘Tommy Robinson charged with punching a man in swimming pool.’ These are not journalists at all. These are Fake News propagandists. Bunch of dishonest hypocritical cunts, every last one of them. So it’s no wonder the filth can act in the corrupt way the do, knowing that the press will only print what they want them to.

Just wait until the filth are given more powers during this covid fiasco. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

This is why I am very grateful for a terrific talent for violence. I love encountering gob-shite little cunts like this, such confidence in their groups. Have a knife, I don't mind, just make sure you kill me instantly or I shall be dislocating every joint in your body. Human fucking sewage.

I really do hope society breaks down, this way I can commit atrocities against millennials with absolute impunity.  

3 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

This is why I am very grateful for a terrific talent for violence. I love encountering gob-shite little cunts like this, such confidence in their groups. Have a knife, I don't mind, just make sure you kill me instantly or I shall be dislocating every joint in your body. Human fucking sewage.

I really do hope society breaks down, this way I can commit atrocities against millennials with absolute impunity.  

You’ve just booked yourself a place in my Mad Max 4x4 Cunt End. Are you OK standing up through the sunroof operating the roof mounted FN MAG? I think Eric might be on board too. Tomorrow I’m fitting a flamethrower on the bonnet, steering wheel controlled of course.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
Just now, King Billy said:

You’ve just booked yourself a place in my Mad Max 4x4 Cunt End. Are you OK standing up through the sunroof operating the roof mounted FN MAG? I think Eric might be on board too. Tomorrow I’m fitting a flamethrower on the bonnet, steering wheel controlled of course.

Delighted. My CV includes edible wild food knowledge, trapping and procuring slutty mascots. Also have a keen interest in engineering, specifically with textiles and have fashioned body-heat blocking ponchos for all on board (need to avoid those drones as we travel at night).

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't be so quick to trust Tommy either, simply on principle of him being a bit of an attention seeking idiot sometimes, but this does seem genuine. Little dickheads will end up dead fucking around like that with such a big panic going on, only a matter of time.

True RK but he videos everything without exception now when he’s out and the truth is that the police, the courts and the media break every rule in the book where he’s involved and surely it’s better to see what’s actually happening rather than the blatantly biased version of events that the press  report. I’m not a fan of his but I have looked into some of the cases involving him recently and the outrageous way in which the whole system has silenced him,vilified him and wrongly prosecuted him is a fucking disgrace and a shame on this country.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can I play as well? I'm handy with santoku knives. I can slice through a trachea quicker than you can say "uuuuurgghh gurgle gurgle". 

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the AIDS-Team.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I play as well? I'm handy with santoku knives. I can slice through a trachea quicker than you can say "uuuuurgghh gurgle gurgle". 

If you don’t mind sitting on Johnny ‘mad dog’ Adair’s knee Gypps. He’s just rang me and begged for a front seat. He’s bored stiff now that Mikey the pikey, the lottery winner’s money’s all gone. Says he can’t wait to get back to work.

i love it when s plan comes together.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No you can't. Everybody knows the A-Team was shit after they put a girl in it.

Good point Eric. I suppose it would be like slipping Arnold Swarzenegger in as one of Charlie’s Angels and hoping no one noticed.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the AIDS-Team.

Four cunts broke out of a maximum security stockade in roops cooler and now live as arseholes of fortune in Norfolk. 

If you can find them, call the gay team

• Like 1