CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sounds like to me he desaturated yesterday afternoon and went into respiratory failure. He probably has pneumonitis like all punters who react to this thing bad. He will be on a ventilator already, we are being drip fed the full S.P in stages. People don't deteriorate slowly, it is very rapid.

Most of the shitbags in the conservative party were probably consulting their advisors about a leadership election strategy the moment he started coughing.

That fucking Gove rat would be at the front of the fucking queue.  Of the entire shit pile that hamster faced little cunt is the smelliest turd.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Even when on ventilators, according to a doctor I heard on 5 live on Sunday, the survival rate at is only 15% at ICU + ventilator stage at the hospital he is working in. Boris might end up a goner.

Conventional treatments including the use of ventilators is hit or miss and each individual case is different from the next. Even the young & fit have succumbed to this plague and snuffed it, despite everything possible being done for them in ICU units. One of the probs, is that an infected person can be already suffering from the effects to their vital organs without showing any symptoms, and once the difficulty with breathing takes hold, the rest of your body simply gives up. The lungs having long lost their function of delivering oxygen and your inability to exhale rather than to inhale. Ventilators & respirators are of little use once your kidneys and other organs are fucked. Even your brain tells your body that it's had it.  

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Conventional treatments including the use of ventilators is hit or miss and each individual case is different from the next. Even the young & fit have succumbed to this plague and snuffed it, despite everything possible being done for them in ICU units. One of the probs, is that an infected person can be already suffering from the effects to their vital organs without showing any symptoms, and once the difficulty with breathing takes hold, the rest of your body simply gives up. The lungs having long lost their function of delivering oxygen and your inability to exhale rather than to inhale. Ventilators & respirators are of little use once your kidneys and other organs are fucked. Even your brain tells your body that it's had it.  

From what I've heard he's been moved to the ICU in case he needs a ventilator - he might not actually be on one yet and they could just be being overly cautious with him being the PM and all. I don't believe for one second he's getting the same care as the plebs.

Guest 'eavensabove

What I don't get, is the bollocks about symptoms appearing within 7 - 10 days (if you're infected) however there are folks that have not been in any direct contact with others and have been self-isolating for 4 weeks or more, and yet all of a sudden down they go with the pox. There are others too, who are still suffering from the extreme symptoms such as gasping for breath, coughing like fuck and sweating buckets after four or five weeks, and despite their attempts with the so-called 111 NHS online crap, not one of the fuckers has been carted off to an ICU when they sure as hell need to be in one.  There are still empty hospital beds aplenty, but your average Joe isn't getting one... call the fuckers and your talking to some twat at a call centre in Delhi, and their decision is final.   

If Boris cannot get through this at No. 10 with all of the trimmings & tarting about that comes with it, what chance have you got?  

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

From what I've heard he's been moved to the ICU in case he needs a ventilator - he might not actually be on one yet and they could just be being overly cautious with him being the PM and all. I don't believe for one second he's getting the same care as the plebs.

He's probably getting around-the-clock blow jobs, courtesy of BUPA. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They say he's not on a ventilator but I don't buy that for one minute.

Have you tried buying one on eBay? It can be done in less than a minute.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They say he's not on a ventilator but I don't buy that for one minute.

Nor do I. Question is, if his condition doesn’t improve, will they be trying other currently research-only covid 19 treatments, such as plasma exchange with blood clean up? Trump was making noises about sending some, I guess some antivirals and anti-malaria meds, but unless they have some new stuff in the pipeline we don’t know about, our docs already have it all. Giving unproven treatments to Bojo would amount to nothing more than testing stuff on Boris in the hope that something might help. Very risky, but if his condition doesn’t improve, there may be a push to do that. The docs around Boris must be shitting bricks.

49 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Nor do I. Question is, if his condition doesn’t improve, will they be trying other currently research-only covid 19 treatments, such as plasma exchange with blood clean up? Trump was making noises about sending some, I guess some antivirals and anti-malaria meds, but unless they have some new stuff in the pipeline we don’t know about, our docs already have it all. Giving unproven treatments to Bojo would amount to nothing more than testing stuff on Boris in the hope that something might help. Very risky, but if his condition doesn’t improve, there may be a push to do that. The docs around Boris must be shitting bricks.

When he came out for the last press conference he was wheezing like fuck. I knew he had it straight away. His Dr should have isolated him before that. I reckon he has health issues. He's clearly overweight for his height. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When he came out for the last press conference he was wheezing like fuck. I knew he had it straight away. His Dr should have isolated him before that. I reckon he has health issues. He's clearly overweight for his height. 

He is definitely overweight and has issues related to albinism. His doctors should be extra vigilant as he may be prone to lung and blood issues, besides the obvious skin, eyes thing. When he got sick, Boris should have been made to rest and prevented from doing any work until fit and healthy again. This carry on has been ridiculous and may put him in the grave. And where are the masks, disinfectant, gloves? Was his flat deep cleaned and stripped of non-essential stuff? They all keep strutting around like it’s business as usual.
The cops who stopped me the other day had no protective gear either - I despair.

Guest 'eavensabove

It's obvious that the old bollocks about him having it, wasn't convincing enough and so they've had to release Part II earlier than expected whilst they finish off the final edit of his State Funeral with a Fly-Past by Concord over the empty streets of London, which after all will look more believable due to the fact that no cunt will be chucking bunches of daffs at the Cortege which will comprise of just one Mr. Trump.    

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He may just be too short for his weight.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That fucking Gove rat would be at the front of the fucking queue.  Of the entire shit pile that hamster faced little cunt is the smelliest turd.

Agreed. The sooner that Biker snuffs it the better. Thank fuck one of his kin have gone down wiv it. Saved you a lot of trouble infecting the cunt yourself, Rk. Well done you. You can stay at home now. 

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too drunk to fuck.

Dead_Kennedys_-_Too_Drunk_to_Fuck_cover.

One of the tracks recommended for children's parties in the Ade Edmondson book, 'How To Be A Complete Bastard'.

Also recommended was the children's entertainer 'Johnny Napalm'...

'See the kids squeal with delight as Johnny starts having flashbacks and tries to dig a foxhole in the concrete with his teeth!'

18 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Just read that Nostradamus Raab predicts Bojo’s certain recovery due to being a “fighter”. Yep, let’s pray for Boris, that will guarantee his swift recovery as of 8 p.m. tonight. 

The closest that albino honey monster cunt has got to a 'fight' was smashing some restaurant crockery with the other guffawing inbred cunts from The Bullingdon days. 

"They'll be fine, they're a fighter"

The worlds most overused cliche, propagated by every retarded cunt who ever had a sick friend or relative. A disgruntled restaurateur should have killed the Turk/Yank hybrid fucking Buffoon a long time ago.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The closest that albino honey monster cunt has got to a 'fight' was smashing some restaurant crockery with the other guffawing inbred cunts from The Bullingdon days. 

"They'll be fine, they're a fighter"

The worlds most overused cliche, propagated by every retarded cunt who ever had a sick friend or relative. A disgruntled restaurateur should have killed the Turk/Yank hybrid fucking Buffoon a long time ago.

The Bullingdon club always pay at least double for anything they smash up...restauranteurs can’t wait to get them back.