CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If half of them lay on the floor and the other half jumped off chairs with 300 ft legs onto them, then the money saved from not buying 650 million ropes would come in very handy for me at the moment.

Science is fucking easy. I’ve made it pay at my first attempt.

Chairman Mao had a few ideas up his sleeve to bump off a few million chinese. The Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution to name two. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Chairman Mao had a few ideas up his sleeve to bump off a few million chinese. The Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution to name two. 

Xi Xinping has devised a plan to eliminate the Muslim problem in Western China. He's locked all the men up in concentration camps and sent every Han Chinese communist party official he can find in to their homes to sleep in the same beds as their women. Prima Nocta Marxism style.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The pictures on Sky news earlier of malnourished northerners raiding bins because they are too unhygienic to be admitted to supermarkets even for 10 minutes to buy the reduced moldy bread at the end of the day were truly shocking. Word has it that its not the chinky plague responsible for most of the deaths up there but an outbreak of typhus that's being covered up by the government. If you dirty bastards at least had the self respect to have a shower more than once a quarter you might learn how to live like human beings. 

I'll wager Linda Lusardi's hubby was more shocked recently when making his way into the bog in the mornings, only lift the lid and find it looked like the back of a pebble-dashed 1970s northwestern council terrace.

• Like 1

The pictures on Sky news earlier of malnourished northerners raiding bins because they are too unhygienic to be admitted to supermarkets even for 10 minutes to buy the reduced moldy bread at the end of the day were truly shocking. Word has it that its not the chinky plague responsible for most of the deaths up there but an outbreak of typhus that's being covered up by the government. If you dirty bastards at least had the self respect to have a shower more than once a quarter you might learn how to live like human beings. 

No that's normal this time of year- a lot of the dairy products are thrown away early when they've only gone a bit green.

Pakis go mad for rancid butter - they use it a lot in their curries, so we beat them to it. 

42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Japs used to have an origami house making factory Gyps, but its folded. By all accounts there was too much paperwork involved, but my investigations are still unfolding. 

This whole story really is a bit flimsy.

44 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Japs used to have an origami house making factory Gyps, but its folded. By all accounts there was too much paperwork involved, but my investigations are still unfolding. 

As Joey Essex might say.....”Well ream.”

The depression never ended up there. Every cunt you meet from Yorkshire is still fucking moaning about some colliery or cotton mill closing in 1929 and their grandparents being forced into cannibalism.

I had an uncle lived near Leeds and his 4 kids (my cousins) all worked up chimneys till they were 9 and it didn’t do me any harm. Nowadays they would go straight into the local minicab industry as white slags  and into the local police records as “Who?” never heard of them. We’ll look into it in about 10 years.”

• Like 1

The depression never ended up there. Every cunt you meet from Yorkshire is still fucking moaning about some colliery or cotton mill closing in 1929 and their grandparents being forced into cannibalism.

They usually wank on about southern beer being piss and not a patch on northern ale as they're supping on a pint of Fosters. 

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They usually wank on about southern beer being piss and not a patch on northern ale as they're supping on a pint of Fosters. 

Northern ale is the same as southern ale made by mixing concentrate in vats with the same ingredients by continental drinks companies. It's all marketing these days and has been for the last 15 years. I know this because I used to do some work on Scottish and Newcastle's lorries before they got bought out by Carlsberg and Heineken. When I hear fat middle aged tossers from Blackburn or some other Northern shithole talking bollocks in Wetherspoons about Northern ale, I have a little chuckle to myself and wonder if they would love it so much if they knew what it looks like before it's mixed with water.

Guest Stoolstabber500
6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The pictures on Sky news earlier of malnourished northerners raiding bins because they are too unhygienic to be admitted to supermarkets even for 10 minutes to buy the reduced moldy bread at the end of the day were truly shocking. Word has it that its not the chinky plague responsible for most of the deaths up there but an outbreak of typhus that's being covered up by the government. If you dirty bastards at least had the self respect to have a shower more than once a quarter you might learn how to live like human beings. 

Nah that still sounds like the south to me you dickless poverty stricken south English fucking peasant, if malnourished northerners can afford £1million+ mansions in idilic seaside villages in the countryside what does that make you losers in the south? You lot are a joke, that's why all you parasites are trying to come to the north and getting forcibly told to fuck off back to your shitty corona virus addled hovels in the south. 😂

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'll wager Linda Lusardi's hubby was more shocked recently when making his way into the bog in the mornings, only lift the lid and find it looked like the back of a pebble-dashed 1970s northwestern council terrace.

Says a poverty stricken wanker who lives in a little sardine tin in some piss poor English shithole down south 🤣

Guest Bernard Fuck

The only issue here is none of them have actually got Spacecovid 1999 but their agents have latched upon an idea to keep their clients in the spotlight. 

This is the result of narcissism meeting mongoloidism---sleb Vs pleb. 

13 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Nah that still sounds like the south to me you dickless poverty stricken south English fucking peasant, if malnourished northerners can afford £1million+ mansions in idilic seaside villages in the countryside what does that make you losers in the south? You lot are a joke, that's why all you parasites are trying to come to the north and getting forcibly told to fuck off back to your shitty corona virus addled hovels in the south. 😂

Change the record you brainless halfwit. Stick to collecting dog shit and don't post here again

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Change the record you brainless halfwit. Sick to collecting dog shit and don't post here again

They get a lot for £1m up North, Stubs. A pucker terrace with an outside bog and the whole fucking caboodle. Front-facing triple-aspect Pigeon boxes, greenery by yer door, the fucking lot.  They even get to bath once a week and stuff like that, and the vistas are to die for. It's like a "closed-shop" up there. Southerners can't get on with the food chain for love or money, and every other house is boarded-up, with a waiting list as long as your arm... I'd certainly not manage or cope as a Northerner, and I dare say neither could you. It's a totally different world. Almost alien (if you like) and is a typical example of how the "other half have to live." 

poor-houses-doncas_2417050b.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

They get a lot for £1m up North, Stubs. A pucker terrace with an outside bog and the whole fucking caboodle. Front-facing triple-aspect Pigeon boxes, greenery by yer door, the fucking lot.  They even get to bath once a week and stuff like that, and the vistas are to die for. It's like a "closed-shop" up there. Southerners can't get on with the food chain for love or money, and every other house is boarded-up, with a waiting list as long as your arm... I'd certainly not manage or cope as a Northerner, and I dare say neither could you. It's a totally different world. Almost alien (if you like) and is a typical example of how the "other half have to live." 

poor-houses-doncas_2417050b.jpg

Houses exactly like these beauties have in the recent past been offered for sale by Liverpool City Corporation for £1 each. Hundreds of would be buyers remained disappointed after failing to save up the asking price before the schemes 12 month closing date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Houses exactly like these beauties have in the recent past been offered for sale by Liverpool City Corporation for £1 each. Hundreds of would be buyers remained disappointed after failing to save up the asking price before the schemes 12 month closing date.

Bit of a hard choice: £1 for a house and go without a Gregg's Steak and cheese roll or Steak and cheese roll and no house? Well you can't eat a house so Steak and cheese roll it is then, La!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Says a poverty stricken wanker who lives in a little sardine tin in some piss poor English shithole down south 🤣

It doesn't take much to trigger your natural inferiority complex as a thick northern cunt, does it? 

On 09/04/2020 at 07:22, Trucking Funt said:

Northern ale is the same as southern ale made by mixing concentrate in vats with the same ingredients by continental drinks companies. I know this because I used to do some work on Scottish and Newcastle's lorries before they got bought out by Carlsberg and Heineken.

I don’t quite follow how some grease monkey who once worked on a truck acquired a comprehensive knowledge of the process involved in the manufacture of the trucks contents. Does this follow for everything? Tanker maintenance makes you a fucking petrochemist, does it? If knowledge is acquired simply by close proximity, I’ll be sure and tell my Gynaecologist friends, who by extension can write off lap dances as education and thus tax exempt. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t quite follow how some grease monkey who once worked on a truck acquired a comprehensive knowledge of the process involved in the manufacture of the trucks contents. Does this follow for everything? Tanker maintenance makes you a fucking petrochemist, does it? If knowledge is acquired simply by close proximity, I’ll be sure and tell my Gynaecologist friends, who by extension can write off lap dances as education and thus tax exempt. 

I spent 5 months at the S&N brewery in Reading watching the process and talking to the staff in the works canteen which has provided me with knowledge superior to that of your average fat ignorant northern piss guzzler, you miserable little simpleton. Stop trying to be clever as you're just embarrassing yourself.