CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Netflix films

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They always talk about the speed of light but never the speed of dark! Why is that?

Am flummoxed wiv that one Gyps. Mind you, our coloured cousins are quick off the mark when chasing Spring Bok. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I see this site has a healthy smattering of wimminz on board.

Yay diversity.

Yep. you're in safe hands Barnyard once your pre-op meds have kicked in. 

As for the rest of us two of the other fuckers are right up your street, and one (DWF) is still yet to be spayed. 

You'll do well on here, you will. 

Guest Bernard Fuck
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. you're in safe hands Barnyard once your pre-op meds have kicked in. 

As for the rest of us two of the other fuckers are right up your street, and one (DWF) is still yet to be spayed. 

You'll do well on here, you will. 

As long as they practice social distancing they'll be safe.

Thanks for the endorsement, it means a lot to me when a long established member puts their cards on the table, true comradeship.

PS: Does DWF stand for Dirty White Female?   I'm in.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Bernard Fuck said:

As long as they practice social distancing they'll be safe.

Thanks for the endorsement, it means a lot to me when a long established member puts their cards on the table, true comradeship.

PS: Does DWF stand for Dirty White Female?   I'm in.

More or less, yes. 

Shout "FETCH" at the top of yer voice, and she'll chase a fucking Frisbee, and she always goes down well with the kids.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I’m well, thanks for asking. What the fuck are you doing with your wop self these days? 

I'm moving roops in after lockdown bubba, can't believe it, never had time for the Welsh but here I am taking to you and teaming up with a girl with coal in her knickers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I'm moving roops in after lockdown bubba, can't believe it, never had time for the Welsh but here I am taking to you and teaming up with a girl with coal in her knickers.

Scratch that idea boyo, thanks to Google Street View I've seen your home...detached, tidy with blue merc (s-class?) parked outside but the words "wendy" and "house" spring to mind...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Scratch that idea boyo, thanks to Google Street View I've seen your home...detached, tidy with blue merc (s-class?) parked outside but the words "wendy" and "house" spring to mind...

Plus you'll have to go three in a bed with fatty and edd and take turns being the wife

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

He’s still got that rusting shit-bucket he calls a car? Still devoid of taste I see; his car washing business is probably fucked due to C19. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They always talk about the speed of light but never the speed of dark! Why is that?

'Dark' is the base state

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wish, if you zoom in to the alley at the back of that house you will see a 2 man tent, I do have room for 1 little one x 

On 11/04/2020 at 15:00, camberwell gypsy said:

Leroy sprinting off down Brixton High Rd. with your I phone and  wallet in his hand is the  accepted measurement of the speed of dark in the Greater London area.

Netflix content might be slightly out of sync here versus the UK, and accepting football is for Irons etc, but I quite enjoyed a binge on Sunderland Til I Die for 9 hours straight today as the wife is away. Only got out of my hammock to piss or fetch drinks. Proper cunts in every episode, and you should hear the victimhood theme tune. If you thought Scousers were dewy-eyed idiots, try the Mackems on for size. Jesus. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Netflix content might be slightly out of sync here versus the UK, and accepting football is for Irons etc, but I quite enjoyed a binge on Sunderland Til I Die for 9 hours straight today as the wife is away. Only got out of my hammock to piss or fetch drinks. Proper cunts in every episode, and you should hear the victimhood theme tune. If you thought Scousers were dewy-eyed idiots, try the Mackems on for size. Jesus. 

I did wonder what he does in his spare time. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Yeast Infection said:

They will show any ill conceived low budget thrown together trash. Will literally host anything. 

You will type any ill conceived bullshite comment. 

Take The Dons advice and disinfect your internal organs starting with a couple of pints of domestos for your stomach, dick head