CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It has always been anticipated that 80% of the population would be infected. Boris' Plan A was to let that happen, the theory being that such action would not only develop a national "herd immunity" but also be less damaging to the economy but once the medical statisticians has calculated the extent to which the NHS' capacity would be swamped by several factors, Plan B was put into action to "flatten the curve" and keep the caseload within NHS and ICU operational limits. Sweden has gone down the Plan A route though the jury is out on that one. 

I saw an interview with Sweden's top virologist Professor Cecilia Soderberg-Naucler who's challenged the Swedish government's advisor Anders Tegnell to a public debate as she thinks he's full of shit and and the death toll is going to be horrific with signs that seemingly unconnected clusters are appearing rapidly in Stockholm's care homes. Sweden has a leftard minority government which is desperate not to become unpopular for implementing a lockdown and has rapidly promoted Mr Tegnell to be its fall guy who will take the blame if this ends up in disaster.

Personally, I don't know why everybody is ignoring Hong Kong as the virus has been stopped dead in its tracks there despite being one of the most densely populated places on Earth. Many in the medical community are attributing it to the fact that everybody immediately masked up. It makes me question why our government is fucking around by not including this in official advice. Even if there's no evidence to support their usage, they still haven't conclusively ruled out that they're useless either.

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

ALL cats and dogs (and most other animals) can be infected with Covid, however it has not direct effect on their health. On the other hand, an infected 'person' can pass the virus onto the fur/coat of cats or dogs and this can then be passed on to others... If anybody is still fucking dumb enough, in believing that COVID 19 can only be spread from person to person, then they're as thick as a bat. (Sic) 

The virus can remain infectious for up to 72 hours on certain surfaces, and so consider this:  Airfreight cargo (including foodstuffs) for example, was loaded by infected chumps in Zongoland and within 24-48 hours its landed here in UK and being loaded onto hundreds of distribution trucks and before the virus poses no threat, it's already infected 'some' of those here who came into contact with the goods... Furthermore, all this bollocks about keeping 6ft away from each other, is another load of tosh:  The virus can in fact travel up to 30meters if it's coughed/breathed into the air. Coupled with that, is say an infected person touches a surface, and then fucks off. You, touch the same surface up to 72 hours later (in some instances depending on the material) and bingo, you yourself now have the virus on your hands... It has also been widely broadcast that 2 infected people can infect a further 400+ within the space of a month. WRONG: Without any interference/safety measures in place, ONE person can infect a further 90,000 in six weeks... Fact.

I'm personally of the mind that we've all got the cunting thing. Some will get ill, others will not, and whilst some will be dead within 7 days, some may take up to 5 weeks before they snuff it. It's a lottery, and each individual has their own separate chances of survival.  

Shut up you idiot. 

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I saw an interview with Sweden's top virologist Professor Cecilia Soderberg-Naucler who's challenged the Swedish government's advisor Anders Tegnell to a public debate as she thinks he's full of shit and and the death toll is going to be horrific with signs that seemingly unconnected clusters are appearing rapidly in Stockholm's care homes. Sweden has a leftard minority government which is desperate not to become unpopular for implementing a lockdown and has rapidly promoted Mr Tegnell to be its fall guy who will take the blame if this ends up in disaster.

Personally, I don't know why everybody is ignoring Hong Kong as the virus has been stopped dead in its tracks there despite being one of the most densely populated places on Earth. Many in the medical community are attributing it to the fact that everybody immediately masked up. It makes me question why our government is fucking around by not including this in official advice. Even if there's no evidence to support their usage, they still haven't conclusively ruled out that they're useless either.

Its going to take several years of analysis to determine why transmission and fatality rates vary from county to country as well as factors of race, age, gender and socio-economic conditions. Until then its' informed guesswork that calls the shots. Sweden's approach was always risky but they had two factors in their favour. Firstly, the Swedes are more sensible in following social distance advice compared to say the selfish chavtastic Brits. Secondly, the Swedes are generally considered one of the healthiest countries in the world. Lets hope it works out 'cos if it doesn't then sudden lockdown will throw up another problem - a large proportion of health professionals commute daily from neighbouring Finland.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its going to take several years of analysis to determine why transmission and fatality rates vary from county to country as well as factors of race, age, gender and socio-economic conditions. Until then its' informed guesswork that calls the shots. Sweden's approach was always risky but they had two factors in their favour. Firstly, the Swedes are more sensible in following social distance advice compared to say the selfish chavtastic Brits. Secondly, the Swedes are generally considered one of the healthiest countries in the world. Lets hope it works out 'cos if it doesn't then sudden lockdown will throw up another problem - a large proportion of health professionals commute daily from neighbouring Finland.

Healthiest physically but not mentally. I don't know if it still applies, but Sweden was well known as having the worlds highest suicide rate proportionally.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I know you're lying. She told me she's visiting my best mate in Fyfe. 

Fyfe? That must make you a properly ragged looking cunt. People in Fyfe are still sporting Hummer sized foreheads and face-fucking local wildlife. 

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Healthiest physically but not mentally. I don't know if it still applies, but Sweden was well known as having the worlds highest suicide rate proportionally.

Listening to ABBA would make any normal cunt want to stick their head in the oven. And all that doy de doy de doy talk. Enough said.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Listening to ABBA would make any normal cunt want to stick their head in the oven. And all that doy de doy de doy talk. Enough said.

I rather like swedes, once they're boiled & mashed.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well there’s a turnip for the books.

Are you a couch potato? you sure know your onions. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
38 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Fuck covid 19! I'm on covid 23. Cunts

No, you're on LSD. Word of advice, 

1. Drink Cillit Bang

2. Drink more Cillit Bang

3. Writhe in agony by an open fire

4. Burn to a crisp and die in agony

5. Make sure you do it all at Grandma's. I want her to find your corpse.

Cunt.

Guest judgetwi
On 14/04/2020 at 02:43, Eric Cuntman said:

Glug glug.

Have you got a problem with your air ways Hardman? You wanna get yourself down the hospital mate. Best not to mention your dislike of non white skin though. They’ll have  a rubber tube in your big gob and down your throat before you can blink. Not recommended, trust me.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Have you got a problem with your air ways Hardman? You wanna get yourself down the hospital mate. Best not to mention your dislike of non white skin though. They’ll have  a rubber tube in your big gob and down your throat before you can blink. Not recommended, trust me.

if we can't blame Johnny China for all this bollocks Jewdy, we'll have to pick on someone else. Any ideas?

🐡

On 13/04/2020 at 01:57, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck can a tiger get wong flu? I mean who's gonna get close enough to sneeze in its face?  Sounds like bollocks to me. 

Siegfried and Roy if memory serves me correctly, and It didn't work out too clever. One of the perma-tanned, Vegas turd burglars got mauled by an Amur Tiger.

Silly cunts!

On 14/04/2020 at 22:54, Cunt-End Of The World said:

No, you're on LSD. Word of advice, 

1. Drink Cillit Bang

2. Drink more Cillit Bang

3. Writhe in agony by an open fire

4. Burn to a crisp and die in agony

5. Make sure you do it all at Grandma's. I want her to find your corpse.

Cunt.

His grandma's dead. Her corpse has been propped up in the chair in front of telly with a Christmas hat perched on her dessicated skull. She passed away during the 1986 Cannon and Ball Christmas Show. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, ratcum said:

if we can't blame Johnny China for all this bollocks Jewdy, we'll have to pick on someone else. Any ideas?

🐡

I’m sticking with Charlie Chan for the moment Herr Oberst, although I will excuse Dr Wong, who used to be my GP, a right fit fucking bird.

If push comes to shove I would blame the fucking EU, UN, WHO, NATO and any other bunch of useless cunts who suck up British taxpayers money. Failing that any foreign ponce will do........except the Jews, obviously.