CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't a flounce. It was exactly what I said. It's bad enough with the media bombardment of 'STAY AT HOME!' (yeah, we got the message), but it was getting to be the only topic on the table for the corner.

And don't get so upset. I only made a reference to your well publicised and self-confirmed penchant for 'going commando'.

It was a flounce...with a full-on exit stage left flourish. A word of advice in your shell-like to you and all punters with diva tendencies - its quite normal in wanting to take a rest from The Corner, which after all, is a small niche "bitch 'n' moan site. Instead of making big announcements about resigning, going on a sabbatical or retiring just simply go silently and avoid looking silly on returning 25 minutes later which is what usually happens. 

No idea where you get the notion I have a predilection for going commando...

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a flounce...with a full-on exit stage left flourish. A word of advice in your shell-like to you and all punters with diva tendencies - its quite normal in wanting to take a rest from The Corner, which after all, is a small niche "bitch 'n' moan site. Instead of making big announcements about resigning, going on a sabbatical or retiring just simply go silently and avoid looking silly on returning 25 minutes later which is what usually happens. 

I always thought a black box was hard to find, but I was wrong.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

large.3436E88E-1C30-42C2-9B57-61E9C91D1782.jpeg.9b4502f354f0f9cf53d2edecb7414c17.jpegHow are you planning to get it out? And why put it in there in the first place? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just wondering if the government, sometime in the very near future, will lift the lockdown entirely to save the UKs economy from being totally and irreparably fucked, with those dying be treated as collateral damage. 

Anybody's thoughts on this? 

In a nutshell? No. Not unless you mean 2-3 years as being the very near future. I'd also warrant that many businesses are feeling a lot more better-off with their bail-outs, and many will also become well accustomed to a life on Universal Credit, free rent and a food parcel once a week. The alternatives, are to either gamble with a few more thousand lives, tread the water and hope for the best, or mask & glove every fucker-up and raise TAX by 40%. Oh, and print-up wads of cash and fix the books. It's not like any cunt would know except for us Gyps, seeing as it's my idea and I've told you. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You appear to have the top-half of a Celtic Tory Amos, allied to the legs of an East German shot putter.  

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Tinfoil hat wearing mentalist. 
Up your game, I’m not impressed yet.

Who the fuck are you, to be worthy of being impressed? You're nowt but a mere speck of plankton.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You appear to have the top-half of a Celtic Tory Amos, allied to the legs of an East German shot putter.  

I'd suggest you invest in a Barbour jacket and trousers before your next big hunt sabotage. One misplaced Welly boot, and you'll be on your knees sorounded by every horse, hound, and several cunts called Rupert.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Some people think I'm a dead ringer for P J Harvey, but I take your point, developed calf muscles are a consequence of x-country and mountain running, something I seem to be doing a lot of at present.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd suggest you invest in a Barbour jacket and trousers before your next big hunt sabotage. One misplaced Welly boot, and you'll be on your knees sorounded by every horse, hound, and several cunts called Rupert.

I have several Barbour jackets and a fetching stockman's coat, all of which are useless (as are wellies) for sabbing due to the amount of running involved.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just wondering if the government, sometime in the very near future, will lift the lockdown entirely to save the UKs economy from being totally and irreparably fucked, with those dying be treated as collateral damage. 

Anybody's thoughts on this? 

Yes, you'll find this discussed in "The Exit Strategy" thread.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sure you were in a 1993 edition of reader's wives.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course you must be right. Legal eagle, world renowned economist, IT genius, and now psychoanalyst extraordinaire..

Your right leg appears to be significantly longer than the left. Can you walk around the circumference of a mountain whilst remaining perpendicular?

Harland Sanders would've loved you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course you must be right. Legal eagle, world renowned economist, IT genius, and now psychoanalyst extraordinaire..

Your right leg appears to be significantly longer than the left. Can you walk around the circumference of a mountain whilst remaining perpendicular?

Harland Sanders would've loved you. 

Jeez, you were mildly bitch-slapped, not psychoanalysed :rolleyes: