CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronavirus: US protests against lockdown restrictions

Neil

Guest Stoolstabber500
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well done. The obvious twins. I'm not fucking stupid. Do you really think it's worth hanging around the world anymore? It's not. But take 1 or 2 with you. Just for a last gasp bit of fun. 

Enjoy yourselves when they round you up at gun point and force you to work fields and factories to serve the elite. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got a gun. It's a really nice one. A Browning H-P with 61 rounds. 

This current shit is my dream come true. I can't wait for the government to come round and tell me what to do. Guess what's going to happen?

I don't think we're quite at Mad Max full societal breakdown yet dear...

Guest Stoolstabber500
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They did the same with Obamacare if I remember correctly. Yanks hate knowing their taxes go towards anyone else's well being - especially the sick, whom they prefer to simply shame and segregate because a lot of them can't work. If you don't have a job over there you're automatically scum, if you're on disability you're a leach and probably faking it, if you don't own a car then you're a failure and if you're homeless then you're sub-human.

Its an entire society built on spitting down and blindly judging the people below you so you can ignore the fact that you're just a tiny cog in the machine yourself and only a few missed payments away from the rung below you. Generations of social engineering and southern inbreeding has turned them into an entire country of easily manipulated little drones who think they're free because they're allowed to play with guns. 

Brilliant, i'm going to wind up some thick mouth breathing USA cunts on reddit by re-posting this all the place.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good old Rick. I see he's still living his hard rocking lifestyle

The Twat

Yep, spot on again with this one, Stubbs. "pRick the Piglet in Lava Land" 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Either make a relevant comment pertaining to the OP or don't bother you shit brained cretin. Enjoy your turkey dinosaurs

Chikatetsu de chikan ni atte, atai no mune o sawaro to soiteira no

Debu na amejin!

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not far off darling.

But sweetheart, he called you dear!

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING A PIGEON FOR 20 MINUTES

4 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Chikatetsu de chikan ni atte, atai no mune o sawaro to soiteira no

Debu na amejin!

I fully empathise with the stir-craziness social distancing must be causing, especially in beauty hotspots such as Rotherham, Liverpool and Bradford.

How's the self-masturbating going?

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Is this where you store those jars of pickled bollock? 

A small three inch spice bottle is sufficient, I've always found that neutered punters' testes to be the size of a two small dried peas. The wire shelving is useful for drying scalps though.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Always liked Tattoo on Tubular Bells 2

Have you given Tubular Bells III a spin? 

funny-guy-at-a-restaurant.gif

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not far off darling.

Eric... I didn't want to say this, but with all the fantasying over weapons you own combined with sitting on your arse in the house all day... you're starting to become a bit of a Steven Segal.

Have you been looking at kimonos and samurai swords recently too?  

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eric... I didn't want to say this, but with all the fantasying over weapons you own combined with sitting on your arse in the house all day... you're starting to become a bit of a Steven Segal.

Never mind all that, RK. There's been an inflation drop in Seoul. 

5450fa97eab8ea736b47b10a

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Its a good job we're in lockdown as he'd be going into bars asking if "anyone seen Ritchie"? 

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tattoo? What the little guy in the white suit on Fantasy Island? "Boss, de plane ees de plane". 

Re tattoos, I envisage the once-skybound butterflies on your boobs have by now all headed for the fading dolphins on your ankles. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Re tattoos, I envisage the once-skybound butterflies on your boobs have by now all headed for the fading dolphins on your ankles. 

are now mothballs.