CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Going Full Chewbacca

White Cunt

Not partial to high maintenance, my hair cutting routine is rather cheap, basic but regular. But with obviously all the trimming places currently closed, it’s becoming quite certain that shabby chic is now the on-trend look I must carry it off with flair for the foreseeable future.

By the time the locals open their doors to the shaggy lot, most men will look like a cross between father Jack and Mickey Rourke. 

29 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Not partial to high maintenance, my hair cutting routine is rather cheap, basic but regular. But with obviously all the trimming places currently closed, it’s becoming quite certain that shabby chic is now the on-trend look I must carry it off with flair for the foreseeable future.

By the time the locals open their doors to the shaggy lot, most men will look like a cross between father Jack and Mickey Rourke. 

Paging @Wolfie to the main board please. 

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Without regular visits to her local beauty salon, I'd imagine Roops' minge has begun to resemble Groundskeeper Willie's beard. 

I believe she's received a few quotes from local gardeners to get it trimmed up with industrial, titanium bladed hedge cutters when this shit is over. If it goes on longer than June then its a job for the council 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe she's received a few quotes from local gardeners to get it trimmed up with industrial, titanium bladed hedge cutters when this shit is over. If it goes on longer than June then its a job for the council 

Only if the rates are paid in a timely manner. Otherwise, it's Stihl freehand to the rescue.

On 22/04/2020 at 22:02, White Cunt said:

Just go full Marine... get the clippers out and shave the lot off... get with the program.