CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Looks WA is going to cop it but I guess you could use the rain.

Slightly off topic, as a GP you've no doubt had to deal with your fair share of stools. I've been biking 100-150 miles a week (the trails here are blissfully dry) and always have a huge turf out every morning and often another behemoth later on. I'm shovelling anything I can get down my gob but during the winter whilst doing weights and rower every other night I tried intermittent fasting. This produced a good solid clean sweeper every 2 to 3 days. Care to offer your professional opinion on my shite's? 

To summarise ,  you are talking shit here, and more than often, you are full of it.  lol.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Slightly off topic, as a GP you've no doubt had to deal with your fair share of stools. I've been biking 100-150 miles a week (the trails here are blissfully dry) and always have a huge turf out every morning and often another behemoth later on. I'm shovelling anything I can get down my gob but during the winter whilst doing weights and rower every other night I tried intermittent fasting. This produced a good solid clean sweeper every 2 to 3 days. Care to offer your professional opinion on my shite's? 

Shove a handful of itching powder up yer arse, Stubbs. 

It will irritate the shit out of yer. 

54 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shove a handful of itching powder up yer arse, Stubbs. 

It will irritate the shit out of yer. 

Noted

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

To summarise ,  you are talking shit here, and more than often, you are full of it.  lol.

Withers you despicable goose bothering cunt, at least I've the common decency to strangle my mars bars on the bog unlike you frogs who still think it's acceptable to use the street as the toilet. Worse than Mumbai I've heard

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Noted

Withers you despicable goose bothering cunt, at least I've the common decency to strangle my mars bars on the bog unlike you frogs who still think it's acceptable to use the street as the toilet. Worse than Mumbai I've heard

France really is one of the most awful shitholes on Earth. It’s right up there with Wales and Scotland. Full of babbling midgets who stink of garlic and BO. Scrotes natural habitat.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

intermittent fasting. This produced a good solid clean sweeper every 2 to 3 days. Care to offer your professional opinion on my shite's? 

Why not just fast permanently? I was out looking for Cirl Buntings yesterday .. heard a few but did see any of them.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I understand many acute hospital staff are feeling similarly fatigued by the crocodile tears clapping every Thursday, and are in their unguarded moments, getting all nostalgic for the days they had to pay for parking with no parking space, were disciplined for making themselves a tea on the ward after no break in six hours, and had to field emails about the permitted colour of socks. Frankly the sooner we get past the hero worship and back to the days of pay freezes, shouty litigious relatives and abusive drunks, the better for everyone. There’s an honesty to being treated like shit, but to be whipped daily while being told you are loved, that’s a whole new level of fucked. 

I think I read amongst the news froth that the woman who instigated the viral campaign "to applaud the NHS on Thursday evening" has stated it should stop as its has run its course and has been hijacked by gesture politics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I tend not to visit the slums these days except when my dog needs a shit or I fancy a bit of poverty safari.

Why travel at all? There’s nothing to be found there you can’t learn from someone else in the factory canteen over a bag of Wotsits. I thought you knew this by now? 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Care to offer your professional opinion on my shite's? 

Your shite’s what? Maybe pop along to the greengrocer and ask for some apple’s or pear’s. Oh, and given the symptoms you describe I suspect you have Cancer of the Caecum, so I’d be biking down to the doctor for an urgent colonoscopy referral if I were you. Punky would be happy to look into it for you. 

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I tend not to visit the slums these days except when my dog needs a shit or I fancy a bit of poverty safari.

Id hazard a guess that putting one foot infront of t'other is the height of yer organisational skills trukky baby..dog ownership is still an aspiration...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Why travel at all? There’s nothing to be found there you can’t learn from someone else in the factory canteen over a bag of Wotsits. I thought you knew this by now? 

For somebody with such superior education I would have thought you could do better than that but it appears my initial suspicions were correct. You're a cockwomble and an unconvincing one at that. It really annoys you that a mere "grease monkey" like me can get under your skin and now you're just putting your fingers in your ears and repeating the same crap in the hope I'll leave you alone. Was you bullied at school?

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id hazard a guess that putting one foot infront of t'other is the height of yer organisational skills trukky baby..dog ownership is still an aspiration...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Don't you be getting any ideas about any intellectual superiority here Paddy. I have some weapons grade Irish jokes at my disposal and will unleash them if provoked and then you'll be crying in your bowl of cabbage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I read amongst the news froth that the woman who instigated the viral campaign "to applaud the NHS on Thursday evening" has stated it should stop as its has run its course and has been hijacked by gesture politics.

Last week some cunts tried to get some steam going for the jocks to come out and clap for Sturgeon. Fortunately it was enthusiastically ridiculed and then ignored. That seems to have been the final straw for all this virtue signalling  nonsense and hopefully people will now start getting out and about as this Bat flu has been massively over reacted to. The cost to the world has been hugely worse than it needed to be. Old people should have been protected and people under 60 should have carried on their normal lives. The cost to the economy would have been immensely less and the whole country would have by now reached immunity levels. Millions more people than the official figures show have been infected and most have not even had symptoms. The whole thing is now being used politically to damage whatever party is in power. This will go down in history as the biggest cock up ever. What amazes me though is how readily the majority of people have just rolled over and accepted all their freedoms being taken from them. I don’t think that will last much longer as demonstrations are now happening all over the world and rightly so. The world needs to wake up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What you are telling us is that you live alone with your dog in a rundown flat on a sink estate?

I have a missus who nags the shit out of me, a full time mother-in-law I want to exile to St Helena and I live about 10 minutes away from the south coast. Sorry to disappoint.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

I have a missus who nags the shit out of me, a full time mother-in-law I want to exile to St Helena and I live about 10 minutes away from the south coast. Sorry to disappoint.

You haven’t disappointed Pen. Replying to its post has made it feel like a lottery winner.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last week some cunts tried to get some steam going for the jocks to come out and clap for Sturgeon. Fortunately it was enthusiastically ridiculed and then ignored. That seems to have been the final straw for all this virtue signalling  nonsense and hopefully people will now start getting out and about as this Bat flu has been massively over reacted to. The cost to the world has been hugely worse than it needed to be. Old people should have been protected and people under 60 should have carried on their normal lives. The cost to the economy would have been immensely less and the whole country would have by now reached immunity levels. Millions more people than the official figures show have been infected and most have not even had symptoms. The whole thing is now being used politically to damage whatever party is in power. This will go down in history as the biggest cock up ever. What amazes me though is how readily the majority of people have just rolled over and accepted all their freedoms being taken from them. I don’t think that will last much longer as demonstrations are now happening all over the world and rightly so. The world needs to wake up.

The unions are a fucking disgrace and should be fined out of existence for what they've pulled over the NHS, schools and public transport. I'm hoping Dominic Cummings survives the fake outrage being directed at him at the moment and dreams up some proper draconian legislation to emasculate these lefty parasites once and for all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Don't you be getting any ideas about any intellectual superiority here Paddy. I have some weapons grade Irish jokes at my disposal and will unleash them if provoked and then you'll be crying in your bowl of cabbage.

Ya better start spittin em out trukky baby..yer that much fun a funerals about to break out...

PANZERMURPHYBABY