CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jiggerycock

https://newsthud.com/liberal-democrat-leader-in-uk-fasting-for-ramadan-in-solidarity-with-muslims/

Read this - and then try and stratify the levels of cuntishness manifest in this whole git exercise

Deliberately weakening the body's ability to function correctly at the time of a nationwide health emergency

Submission to a belief-system that isn't yours - well that's just being submissive, not 'solidarity' a bit of 'look at me everyone' belief-tourism at best.

'Showing Muslims they are not alone' - that must come as some relief to the 1 billion of them worldwide who, certainly in the West, have raised victimhood and special-pleading to an art form.

He doesn't get that Christians and Muslims know they’re not alone but also in a different kind of way actually want to be alone. We want to stand out as being what we are .....the last thing we want is being merged and identified with a group of people who in their crude attempts to stand for everybody, stand for nobody.

• Like 5

Guest Bernard Fuck

Another 5th columnist wanker who sits alongside Twat Hancock who had the fucking audacity to praise Islam on the first day of Ramadamadingdong which coincided with St Georges day, which of course was never fucking mentioned at all.

May the stabbiness be upon him.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

https://newsthud.com/liberal-democrat-leader-in-uk-fasting-for-ramadan-in-solidarity-with-muslims/

Read this - and then try and stratify the levels of cuntishness manifest in this whole git exercise

Deliberately weakening the body's ability to function correctly at the time of a nationwide health emergency

Submission to a belief-system that isn't yours - well that's just being submissive, not 'solidarity' a bit of 'look at me everyone' belief-tourism at best.

'Showing Muslims they are not alone' - that must come as some relief to the 1 billion of them worldwide who, certainly in the West, have raised victimhood and special-pleading to an art form.

He doesn't get that Christians and Muslims know they’re not alone but also in a different kind of way actually want to be alone. We want to stand out as being what we are .....the last thing we want is being merged and identified with a group of people who in their crude attempts to stand for everybody, stand for nobody.

Easter was utterly sidelined by most politicians now Mustapha Davey proffers this fawning mush to obsequiously ingratiate himself with the Mullah lickers.

Another set of king sized bastard nails in the coffin of the fast disintegrating PC Liberal-slime Party.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I wonder what Tim Farron makes of this?

Adherence to his own religious practices saw him hounded from office, yet his successors adopt others' religious practices and they're lauded for their woke sensibilities.

What a world we live in

He's far too busy in the depths of Coniston Water, forming a coalition party "Bluebird K8" with Campbell.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING A PIGEON FOR 20 MINUTES

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

To think this Quisling used to hold high office sends a shudder down my spine. How many more useful idiots are there eroding our heritage in the corridors of Westminster? (Don't include Labour party MPs, everyone knows they're a bunch of treasonous cunts.)

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno if any elected MP in particular openly broadcasts as being atheist. They all seem to be affiliated with some poxy god in one way or another, despite the fact that they all work under the direction of Satan, and break every rule in every so-called 'holy' scripture. Quite how we've ended up with foreigners of all creeds on the front benches and running the shop is beyond me. From Raab, the Yiddish Czech to Tariq Mushlip Ahmed, we've become governed by the very people that should be gassed. 

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Adherence to his own religious practices saw him hounded from office, yet his successors adopt others' religious practices and they're lauded for their woke sensibilities.

What a world we live in

Indeed. If one were to apply the same set of standards used to fuck off Farron, then this wanker appropriating some made up belief system should be hung from tower bridge. Better still, send the dickhead to Mecca and see how far his liberal standpoint gets him there- stoned to fucking death I reckon for being an infidel and a cunt

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What a world we live in

A fucking brilliant point about poor Little Timmy. Not too keen on our bent friends but I don’t remember him wanting to kill the cunts. What a shocking piece of arselicking the enemy by this fucking disgraceful ponce. Sir Oswald Mosley ( another Knight of the Realm) was locked up for a lot less. As Mrs Pikey rightly points out even the peacefuls must be embarrassed to have this hopeless little attention seeker on their side. 3, 675,342 fuckwits voted LibDumb in December. That’s 3,675,342 dirty traitor fascists who don’t believe in democracy in this country. 

Anyone who believes that this wanker won’t be stuffing his face with pork pies, or whatever rich bastards eat, during the daylight hours must be some sort of cunt. And a thick cunt at that.

Fuck this Davey prick. Go to the Top of the Pops cunt chart you disgusting piece of pavement dog shit.