CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Find it Fix it Flog it....

Guest N/A

Lockdown daytime TV show Find it, Fix it, Flog it...... with a couple of cunts who repurpose old shit into shit is so fucking annoyingly addictive ...  You know it’s shit you know it’s not good for you... but you keep doing it....and switching it on every morning...

If that cunt Simon O’Brien repurposes one more thing into a fucking table or LAMP..... I’m going to fucking lamp him.

Cunts program for cunts.

top viewing...

Guest judgetwi

Well you keep telling us how rich you are so why are you watching it in the first place rich boy? I’m no expert but I believe hard drugs, gambling and alcohol are addictive. I never heard of any thick cunt being treated for daytime tv addiction. But what the fuck would I know?

Stay away from the kebabs though rich boy. That’s really addictive. Trust me.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well you keep telling us how rich you are so why are you watching it in the first place rich boy? I’m no expert but I believe hard drugs, gambling and alcohol are addictive. I never heard of any thick cunt being treated for daytime tv addiction. But what the fuck would I know?

Not belief, just hard earned experience.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Make a credible contribution to the thread in the first few responses or don't bother. We all hope its the latter

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Make a credible contribution to the thread in the first few responses or don't bother. We all hope its the latter

Physician heal thyself. Did I make you cry again? Go and change your  nappy for fucks sake.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lockdown daytime TV show Find it, Fix it, Flog it...... with a couple of cunts who repurpose old shit into shit is so fucking annoyingly addictive ...  You know it’s shit you know it’s not good for you... but you keep doing it....and switching it on every morning...

If that cunt Simon O’Brien repurposes one more thing into a fucking table or LAMP..... I’m going to fucking lamp him.

Cunts program for cunts.

top viewing...

Homes under the hammer is addictive. But what I do is record it, watch the the houses in a shit state then fast forward to see what they look like after renovation.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You throwing your hat into the ring (ooh matron!) for the upcoming moderator election? You won't beat Roops. The North Korean general election looks fucking fair compared to the CC election. 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not belief, just hard earned experience.

Good one Hardman. Thanks to you I have come to my senses and realised what the. demon drink is doing to my life and my  overall  state of health. So I went to see the doctor. I had a cucumber in one ear, a courgette in the other and two carrots up my nostrils.

He said, “ you’re not eating properly.”

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good one Hardman. Thanks to you I have come to my senses and realised what the. demon drink is doing to my life and my  overall  state of health. So I went to see the doctor. I had a cucumber in one ear, a courgette in the other and two carrots up my nostrils.

He said, “ you’re not eating properly.”

It's not just you. The boredom is driving most of us to the bottle. If there was any ganja available I'd rather do that. I fucking hate hangovers.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You throwing your hat into the ring (ooh matron!) for the upcoming moderator election? You won't beat Roops. The North Korean general election looks fucking fair compared to the CC election. 

Its a benign dictatorship.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd do a far, far better job that's for sure. Perhaps we should have a guest moderator once a week, with all the illogical and undemocratic powers the current batch of useless twits have. That way we could find out who would be the obvious pretender to the throne and pension off some of the incumbent lot. Just an idea.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd do a far, far better job that's for sure. Perhaps we should have a guest moderator once a week, with all the illogical and undemocratic powers the current batch of useless twits have. That way we could find out who would be the obvious pretender to the throne and pension off some of the incumbent lot. Just an idea.

I'd have the whole bally lot of you in the cooler.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd have the whole bally lot of you in the cooler.

I'd replace the leader board with the hall of shame as to who's been locked down the most, list of inmates and their crimes and approx release dates. Also a list of those fuckwits permanently banned like wot you used to get in pubs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Also a list of those fuckwits permanently banned like wot you used to get in pubs.

You couldn't do that these days, the cunts would scream discrimination, social exclusion, and sue for every penny they could get, probably with help from an ambulance chasing lawyer.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd replace the leader board with the hall of shame as to who's been locked down the most, list of inmates and their crimes and approx release dates. Also a list of those fuckwits permanently banned like wot you used to get in pubs.

I think that the cunt and iron button be reintroduced. Every time some gets a cunt awarded, they lose a like. Brings the fun back 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts program for cunts.

top viewing...

Try turning of the TV then draining a litre of drain cleaner mixed with aniline and potassium chromate.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Homes under the hammer is addictive. But what I do is record it, watch the the houses in a shit state then fast forward to see what they look like after renovation.

Both shows were Neil’s idea originally but after pitching them to the production company it was mutually agreed that daytime TV wasn’t ready for ‘Whores under the hammer’ and ‘ Follow it Fuck it Kill it’. He’s still listed on the credits after each episode. ‘Special advisor ’or something like that.

6 hours ago, Joker said:

You couldn't do that these days, the cunts would scream discrimination, social exclusion, and sue for every penny they could get, probably with help from an ambulance chasing lawyer.

I’ll have a tenner on the ambulance  They’ve got souped up engines.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Both shows were Neil’s idea originally but after pitching them to the production company it was mutually agreed that daytime TV wasn’t ready for ‘Whores under the hammer’ and ‘ Follow it Fuck it Kill it’. He’s still listed on the credits after each episode. ‘Special advisor ’or something like that.

You sure you got the "fuck it kill it" in the right order? 

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Speaking of Neil I was almost lifting the paving slabs to hide a freshly strangled Mrs Pecker when I returned from the coal face today. God bless her she's been attempting to educate the kids before they forget how to read and revert to feral living but today's lesson was religion. All well and good you might think, however, during a trip to the cesspit that is Glawster (not to get me more beer) she took them past the fucking mosque FFS. Now they didn't get out the car but were forced to look at stupid beard wearing cunts with funny hats and a bloody dress. Apparently the walking pillbox women got a laugh so not all bad. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of Neil I was almost lifting the paving slabs to hide a freshly strangled Mrs Pecker when I returned from the coal face today. God bless her she's been attempting to educate the kids before they forget how to read and revert to feral living but today's lesson was religion. All well and good you might think, however, during a trip to the cesspit that is Glawster (not to get me more beer) she took them past the fucking mosque FFS. Now they didn't get out the car but were forced to look at stupid beard wearing cunts with funny hats and a bloody dress. Apparently the walking pillbox women got a laugh so not all bad. 

Just tell the kids that the woman in the black pillbox get-up was 'Casper The Friendly Terrorist'.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

When is “Follow it, fuck it, kill it” next on.... that sounds a terrific program to watch....   is Simon O’Brien in that as well?