CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he isn't acquitted he'll be placed in protected custody in jail. If he isn't placed there, then he's best bet is to cosy up to the white supremacist gang, who'll probably treat him as a hero. 

It would appear that the District Attorney handling the case has completely caved into the mob and has now charged him with second degree murder which has a starter of 20 years and that's before the likely federal civil rights violation charge which would have to be served consecutively and in a federal penitentiary which has got to be the closest thing to hell on Earth for an ex-police officer. I'm not sure even the Aryan nation would touch him with the price that the spook gangs would put on him. I think he's only likelihood of survival would be solitary confinement.  

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Mind you Punkers, the Micks would be hard pushed to better this.  lol (lots of looting)

Trump letting them loot will work wonders for him in the November elections....he needs the Bible Belt and he’s back in...then he can unleash the 82nd Airborne et al on the cunts...

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Trump letting them loot will work wonders for him in the November elections....he needs the Bible Belt and he’s back in...then he can unleash the 82nd Airborne et al on the cunts...

I agree with you. I just wish it wasn’t you.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove

There's but one way and one way only which may stop a mob of rabid Bro' Darkie, from rioting, breaking windows and looting. 

Play the American national anthem. 

See the source image

I'm fucking sick of all this tosswank. George Floyd was a career criminal, at the time of his death, he was driving a car under the influence of alcohol, opiates and methamphetamine. A fucking scumbag. Officer Chauvin should be commended, not convicted. His mistake was not shooting the cunt in the face and planting a back-up gun in his dead hand. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

George Floyd was a career criminal

You have to use his full name, i.e. the UNARMED George Floyd, even though it must be the first time in twenty-odd years he wasn't actually tooled up. (Not counting the years he spent in prison.) I'd hang that fucking weirdo Chauvin cunt from the same tree, mind you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fucking sick of all this tosswank. George Floyd was a career criminal, at the time of his death, he was driving a car under the influence of alcohol, opiates and methamphetamine. A fucking scumbag. Officer Chauvin should be commended, not convicted. His mistake was not shooting the cunt in the face and planting a back-up gun in his dead hand. 

https://www.facebook.com/JoelPatrick1776/videos/701709153960669/

Consider this you fucking Nazi.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I were a Nazi, you would have surrendered to me by now.

Your problem Eric, is you're over ambitious. 'Kill the fucking lot of them' indeed. If you were referring to the Welsh   A:  There are  fewer of them.  B;  I would supply the ammo, and packs of Stella.  Fuck off & bonne vie

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Careful what you say Eric. These are testing times, and my own observations of earlier today have already been edited. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This made me laugh.  You should take this to Viz, and fucking stay there. Idiot.

Vwhere iz Viz? 

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

Him and five other cunts whose lives apparently matter smashed into a pregnant womans house and George pushed a gun in her belly while they robbed her.

What a fucking hero!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have to use his full name, i.e. the UNARMED George Floyd, even though it must be the first time in twenty-odd years he wasn't actually tooled up. (Not counting the years he spent in prison.) I'd hang that fucking weirdo Chauvin cunt from the same tree, mind you.

The funeral should be breathtaking. Music by Rod Stewart... The killing of George, followed by Berlin... Take my breath away. Then possibly The Clash....I fought the law and the law won.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Him and five other cunts whose lives apparently matter smashed into a pregnant womans house and George pushed a gun in her belly while they robbed her.

What a fucking hero!!

Precisely. Whenever one of these degenerate cunts die, the media usually bombard the world with a smiley high school picture of the cunt wearing a mortar board and grinning pleasantly. Then a week later, some cunt digs through their social media and uncovers the truth. Photos of the cunt holding wads of cash and a pistol. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Your problem Eric, is you're over ambitious. 'Kill the fucking lot of them' indeed. If you were referring to the Welsh   A:  There are  fewer of them.  B;  I would supply the ammo, and packs of Stella.  Fuck off & bonne vie

Sean Connery once said that if you resort to violence, then you've already lost.

I don't remember which film it was.  I am curious to know your thoughts on this.