CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Maitlis

Trucking Funt

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

BBC Cuck

12 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

How does it feel to still buy DVD's in 2020 and pay the TV licence and for Sky TV in an age when all that shit I get for free, cuck faggot

11 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

BBC is complete trash, I'm glad to have never paid those fuckers a penny throughout my life. Everythings about turning historical white male characters in to niggers or women.

11 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

I wanna have a bonfire with the 5000 BBC tv licencing letters I receive next year.

Fair enough Dim. Now tell us about  all your guns, if you wouldn’t mind.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's shit. It doesn't even rhyme. The only cunt who could get away with that was crap sailor Percy Shelley. 

That Byron cunt can fuck off too. Swanning around Europe in a big shirt, dragging his club-foot behind him and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy. And of course, telling everyone he was a war hero, having not won a single battle against some scruffy kebab wallahs. The big poof.

What about Enid Blighton's "famous five"?

22 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Am I right in assuming that you are one of those on total lockdown and have nothing else to do other than to trawl the internet for this sort of shit .. couldn't you just go outside for an hour or two and join one of these street parties and get infected by corvid19?

Didn’t you catch Covid 1901 at Queen Victorias funeral? 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't watch anything the BBC churn out nowadays. The forcing of faggotry and gender and race politics is at a level difficult to actually believe until you see it.

A few months ago, they began advertising a two part adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula. A great story that I've loved since I read the book as a kid. Dracula was shown as blatantly gay, even referring to Jonathon Harker as 'his wife'. Van Helsing is a woman, all male characters are either spineless weaklings or nasty cunts... and to top it all, half the nuns in a nineteenth century Hungarian convent, are fucking black! 

Another BBC production of recent times, dramatising the events of the Battle Of Hastings, showed half of the 11th century English noblemen to be black. Utterly fucking ridiculous blackwashing of history. Cunts.

Abdul the Lion Heart

15 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I detect the stinking aroma of Ken Livingstone's favourite darkie Lee Jasper. That cunt is the black Abu Hamza. He got away with embezzling 500000 quid from the GLA and appears to have a free pass to incite racial hatred against white people.

Eh? After some extensive audits, no embezzlement was found though some of the funding decisions by the GLA were found to be "inappropriate" due to conflicts on interest.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I notice nobody's had a dig at all those hundreds of cunts who've decided to stand shoulder to shoulder in London and Manchester in the Black Lives Matter protest. So black lives matter; fair enough I agree however, if this covid is as racist as many say it is, aren't the black people who are protest at risk? 

Just saying..

Black lives matter? Fucking news to me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

How does it feel to still buy DVD's in 2020 and pay the TV licence and for Sky TV in an age when all that shit I get for free, cuck faggot

Absolutely. I’ve loaded up my Amazon firestick and can watch every channel in the world basically and watch any film or tv series ever broadcast for free. Even the latest films in the cinema. 

Fuck the BBC and Sky etc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

he's a ghastly earwig type who makes Serge Gainsbourg, sorry.. Lucien Ginsburg, look like a degenerate, conk-faced molester. I'd rather lick Hilary Mantel's womb rot than read Cohen's 'poetry' 

😋

Not a fan then?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's shit. It doesn't even rhyme. The only cunt who could get away with that was crap sailor Percy Shelley. 

That Byron cunt can fuck off too. Swanning around Europe in a big shirt, dragging his club-foot behind him and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy. And of course, telling everyone he was a war hero, having not won a single battle against some scruffy kebab wallahs. The big poof.

Not a fan then?

Guest Monaco Slim
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely. I’ve loaded up my Amazon firestick and can watch every channel in the world basically and watch any film or tv series ever broadcast for free. Even the latest films in the cinema. 

Fuck the BBC and Sky etc.

I've got the most fuck off plex server network between my friends. I've got 500 of the greatest movies in 1080p and every good TV show, another m8s got a server with about the same amount of films, and another thats got all 4k content, and another full of sports events. Anyone still paying the dinosaur media is inept.

On 01/06/2020 at 09:23, King Billy said:

Black lives matter? Fucking news to me.

#MeToo. I've just been munching my favourite pizza, and watching darkies getting clubbed by the yank old bill. It's not a bad life is it?

Anyone who calls a baton a batoon is a cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I right in assuming that you are one of those on total lockdown and have nothing else to do other than to trawl the internet for this sort of shit .. couldn't you just go outside for an hour or two and get infected by Covid19.

Pen, have you ever considered following your own advice? You should as the above post is the most sense you've ever posted.

Unfortunately the irony of your best contribution is lost on you. Priceless.

On 02/06/2020 at 19:21, Major Cunt said:

#MeToo. I've just been munching my favourite pizza, and watching darkies getting clubbed by the yank old bill. It's not a bad life is it?

Anyone who calls a baton a batoon is a cunt.

A Batoon is a large cheese salad roll in some parts of the world. As in "Oi Pedro, get me a large cheese salad batoon and a cerveza, por favor. Danke schon". 

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Jewish birds have smelly minges.

I reckon old Emily's flaps have a piquancy of oven-fresh Bakewell Tart. 

She needs pinned down to her news desk and throat-fucked.

Dustin Hoffman's a cunt.

• Like 3