CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts queuing for hours outside IKEA

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52874615

Why the actual fuck would any cunt join a queue that by all accounts was 5 miles long? Probably the same cunts who go to Alton Towers on a bank holiday knowing queues will be a 2 hour wait. And then probably fucking moan about it because every other cunt had the same idea as them.

Fucking idiots 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It looks like none of you cunts can remember MFI. Kitchen units with hinges and chip board that were unable to bear the weight of the doors. Bookshelves that would start leaning to one side when you put books of the shelves and collapsing wardrobes.

Did you buy your brain there?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Did you buy your brain there?

That came from the bargain bin in Woolworths, she found it amongst the K-tel albums and the Ronco crap household tools, basically shit that no other cunt would dream of buying. Unfortunately the instruction manual for the brain got mixed up with a Ronco Buttoneer and therefore she still hasn't figured out how to use it properly.

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That came from the bargain bin in Woolworths, she found it amongst the K-tel albums and the Ronco crap household tools, basically shit that no other cunt would dream of buying. Unfortunately the instruction manual for the brain got mixed up with a Ronco Buttoneer and therefore she still hasn't figured out how to use it properly.

Crewe lost its Woolies in 1982 .. did you buy the K-Tel Gag book .. you know the one that Neil sent back because it didn't contain the kind of gags that he wanted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I remember the buttoneer. Didn't   k-Tel do those compilation LPs of current songs that were murdered by session singers?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think I mentioned Ron Popiel recently on here. He became stupidly rich inventing and selling that shit. The adverts were brilliant. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the buttoneer. Didn't   k-Tel do those compilation LPs of current songs that were murdered by session singers?

Actually, the songs were by 'original' artists. K-Tel had the idea of packaging and advertising the albums on tv, and raking-in the dosh, a long time before the wankers at Virgin/Polygram/EMI etc. invented their Now That's What I Call Music franchise.

I remember having an album of TOTP hits from the early 1970's, those were definitely played, sung and cunted about by faceless BBC session musicians.

Pwp2R-1512063829-10568-list_items-ktel_souledout.jpg

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It looks like none of you cunts can remember MFI. Kitchen units with hinges and chip board that were unable to bear the weight of the doors. Bookshelves that would start leaning to one side when you put books on the shelves and collapsing wardrobes.

That'll teach you to use gyppos as kitchen fitters. Did they throw in a dog as well? 

3 minutes ago, Joker said:

Actually, the songs were by 'original' artists. K-Tel had the idea of packaging and advertising the albums on tv, and raking-in the dosh, a long time before the wankers at Virgin/Polygram/EMI etc. invented their Now That's What I Call Music franchise.

I remember having an album of TOTP hits from the early 1970's, those were definitely played, sung and cunted about by faceless BBC session musicians.

I distinctively remember every xmas an album was released which was dirt cheap of loads of that years songs. I was about 8 and I bought one from Woolworths with a pound my dad gave me. Brought it home, put it on and realised how shit it was. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I distinctively remember every xmas an album was released which was dirt cheap of loads of that years songs. I was about 8 and I bought one from Woolworths with a pound my dad gave me. Brought it home, put it on and realised how shit it was. 

Look at that line up, you can't argue with that for £2 -11s- 9d

1 hour ago, Joker said:

I bet Neil's got this one for Talking Beaver. It sounds like his sort of niche interest.