CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The great quarter full crisp bag conspiracy

Guest Dong Hung Lo

17 hours ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

I'm not using a proxy? but even if I was why is it an issue? You don't need anything to do with my i.p address whatsoever unless you're up to no good with it.

Whilst I shouldn't discount the possibility that you hitched a lift on a supersonic jet from RAF Valley to New York I think I'll stick with the notion that you are accessing The Corner via someone's cloud server owned by Digital Ocean. Using a proxy is against the rules as in the past punters ran teams of sock-puppets. The site's owners like to keep levels of paranoia down to acceptable levels. Get off the proxy or you will be leaving the site. Again.

Guest Dong Hung Lo
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I shouldn't discount the possibility that you hitched a lift on a supersonic jet from RAF Valley to New York I think I'll stick with the notion that you are accessing The Corner via someone's cloud server owned by Digital Ocean. Using a proxy is against the rules as in the past punters ran teams of sock-puppets. The site's owners like to keep levels of paranoia down to acceptable levels. 

I don't give a fuck you don't need my I.P address whatsoever. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Get off the proxy or you will be leaving the site. Again.

Or I stay and don't send a huge fuck off digital dossier and screenshots to parliament and the appropriate authorities https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/what-we-do/crime-threats/cyber-crime pertaining to all the dodgy and illegal shit going on on this site such as the Admin(you) phishing user's I.P addresses and personal details and that Scottish cunt looking through people's computer files which you all think is really funny. With the current climate just the racism alone will get this site taken down. Isn't Diane Abbott already aware of this site? 

If my account gets deleted or you put any of my personal info out I'm going ahead with everything I've said I promise you that and with your name mentioned personally. It seems I'm not the first person you've done this with.

On 13/10/2019 at 19:49, Wizardsleeve said:

Using personal information from the past is a breach of data security...she is one step away from divulging my location and name...so I'm going to press her buttons so I can fuck her in the arse legally...and dry rough style!  

On 13/10/2019 at 20:49, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm certainly no legal scholar, but I'm confident that a slippery slope of dangling punters personal information from personal interaction would be cause for software owners to question whether or not it is in their best interest to allow continued use of licence.  The state of Virginia, which is where the software company, Invision Communities is headquartered, has some very old fashioned standards about acceptable use standards, and with all of the well intentioned and probably for-the-cause suggestions of self termination, would be of interest to the cyber bullying brigade employed there.  

In case you think I'm bluffing and won't bring a massive shit storm down upon this site... https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/weleakinfo-com-site-hosting-stolen-credentials-taken-down-after-international-operation

5 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

Or I stay and don't send a huge fuck off digital dossier and screenshots to parliament and the appropriate authorities https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/what-we-do/crime-threats/cyber-crime pertaining to all the dodgy and illegal shit going on on this site such as the Admin(you) phishing user's I.P addresses and personal details and that Scottish cunt looking through people's computer files which you all think is really funny. With the current climate just the racism alone will get this site taken down. Isn't Diane Abbott already aware of this site? 

If my account gets deleted or you put any of my personal info out I'm going ahead with everything I've said I promise you that and with your name mentioned personally. It seems I'm not the first person you've done this with.

In case you think I'm bluffing and won't bring a massive shit storm down upon this site... https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/weleakinfo-com-site-hosting-stolen-credentials-taken-down-after-international-operation

Holy fuck. You ARE Ereptyle, aren't you? Just let it go, mate. This is getting sad - a meltdown lasting over two years and three accounts - and I helped trigger it. LOL!

Guest Dong Hung Lo
Just now, Roadkill said:

Holy fuck. You ARE Ereptyle, aren't you? Just let it go, mate. This is getting sad - a meltdown lasting over two years and three accounts - and I helped trigger it. LOL!

This has nothing to do with you you idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

You grassing little cunt.

1 minute ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

This has nothing to do with you you idiot. 

Yeah it does. Even if you're not Reptyle, you're a grass. We've all had to deal with shit from Roops, but none of us have been sad enough cunts to take it outside the Corner. So because you don't get your own way you're going to take the site away from everyone who enjoys it? Fuck off you sad little spacker and grow a spine.

Guest Dong Hung Lo
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah it does. Even if you're not Reptyle, you're a grass. We've all had to deal with shit from Roops, but none of us have been sad enough cunts to take it outside the Corner. So because you don't get your own way you're going to take the site away from everyone who enjoys it? Fuck off you sad little spacker and grow a spine.

Idgaf she/he is phishing I.P addresses and threatening to divulge personal information and it's not the first time. Fuck off you little twat.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Reminds me of that 'Sean5678' or whatever he called himself. 

The stupid cunt who claimed to be a director of engineering at VW, but was asking for advice on an owners club website on how to adjust the timing on a 12 year old Golf.

5 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

Idgaf she/he is phishing I.P addresses and threatening to divulge personal information and it's not the first time. Fuck off you little twat.

Can't. You fuck with the corner and you fuck with everyone who's on here, regardless of who we get along with or don't we all use the site, you threaten to take that away, then you're fair game for a cunting. Its in the rules that proxies aren't allowed. If you can't accept that, don't join.

Guest Dong Hung Lo
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its in the rules that proxies aren't allowed. If you can't accept that, don't join.

So you think it's ok that a dodgy admin is phishing people's I.P addresses and divulging personal information do you? Idiot.

25 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

I'm fairly certain it won't take The Vulcan long to dig up your nonce inferences under your previous guise, and pass them to the same authorities, you slimy little minge. 

Just now, Dong Hung Lo said:

So you think it's ok that a dodgy admin is phishing people's I.P addresses and divulging personal information do you? Idiot.

Having your IP address published to the administrative part of the site is a price we all have to pay if we want to be a member. As for personal information being divulged - I haven't seen any, nor any threats to do so.

You're not being forced to have an account. If you don't want to follow the rules in place to keep the site secure, then fuck off.

Guest Dong Hung Lo
Just now, Wolfie said:

I'm fairly certain it won't take The Vulcan long to dig up your nonce inferences under your previous guise, and pass them to the same authorities, you slimy little minge. 

What nonce inferences you fucking prick?

Just now, Dong Hung Lo said:

What a crock of shit. 

Its true. If I was allowed to use a proxy and set up a sock puppet account I would be a right little bastard with it. I have a history of being a sock puppeting twat.

So would everyone else. We could make death treats, slander anyone we wanted and use the site to attack people on social media. Its all happened before. The buck would stop at the site owner's door and there's nothing the cunt could do other than to shut it down in disgrace. Knowing that the site has their IP stops a lot of shady cunts from breaking the law.

32 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

What nonce inferences you fucking prick?

In addition to making light of inappropriate sexual references by Pete before he/she was banned for this very reason, as well as conversing with him/her via PM, and refusing to divulge the data when asked by admin, you also chose the faces of two well-known peodophiles for your avatar. There's no smoke without fire. Your little brain appears to forget as easily as it insults.

Speaking of insults, and whether you're Reptile or not is actually beside the point, why bother posting in a threatening manner on a site where you're clearly not welcome?

57 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

You better disconnect your router and toss it into the nearest industrial shredder then as every web site you visit keeps a record of all visitor and user IP addresses, in fact most of them install a cookie on your device with your permission. The Corner has never divulged a punter's IP addresses to anyone. Aside from being an utter twat you're obviously a brittle piece of shit and clearly this site does not satisfy your needs. You're just about to join a very exclusive club...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reminds me of that 'Sean5678' or whatever he called himself. 

The stupid cunt who claimed to be a director of engineering at VW, but was asking for advice on an owners club website on how to adjust the timing on a 12 year old Golf.

Adjusting the timing on a VW Golf is easy. Drive the count over a cliff. That'll sort its timing out. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Adjusting the timing on a VW Golf is easy. Drive the count over a cliff. That'll sort its timing out. 

There’s a rotary switch for adjusting the timing on a VW Golf. It’s in the centre of the clock.

3 hours ago, Guest Dong Hung Lo said:

...and that Scottish cunt looking through people's computer files which you all think is really funny.

I think you'll find that @cuntspotter is actually Welsh; and even he would be horrified at some of the freaky shit in your browser cache.

• Like 1