CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leigh francis (ginger northern cunt)

Eddie

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Few people on the beaches here in Torbay but the open green spaces are all packed out if they are near anywhere that they can park a car.

Few people on the tv news this morning slagging off people packing  beaches and 'congregating in public' but no one saying anything about the 'Black lives.....' protestors. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Few people on the tv news this morning slagging off people packing  beaches and 'congregating in public' but no one saying anything about the 'Black lives.....' protestors. 

the VE Day conga is dated and physically gay. It's certainly not what out fathers fought for

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I though this looked too well written to be your own work, Eddie. Apart from the more typical final sentence, you’ve lifted this word for word from the BBC news site. 

Yes inspector, guilty as charged.

• Like 2

This ginger cunt-stick can fuck right off.

There's as much chance of me apologising for being white as there is of black people apologising for rap music and innit culture. They can take my knee and blooter it up their swarthy fucking dung-hatches.

Sidney Poitier is a cunt.

• Like 3

Just now, Rev said:

There's as much chance of me apologising for being white as there is of black people apologising for rap music and innit culture. They can take my knee and blooter it up their swarthy fucking dung-hatches.

Rod Steiger had that uppity cunt pegged.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rev said:

As any medical professional on the "coal face" will tell you the only disease right now is racism.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

But Rev, multiculturalism is the tenet of our society, and you cannot maintain a thriving multicultural society with racism present.

Oh, and only white people can be racist. Forgot that bit.  

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, but he had form impersonating and culturally appropriating a Mexican Deago in A Fist Full of Dynamite 

I lost count of the number of blue eyed Mexicans that appeared in Sergio Leone films. Was that the one where James Coburn blew stuff up?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I lost count of the number of blue eyed Mexicans that appeared in Sergio Leone films. Was that the one where James Coburn blew stuff up?

Yep, its generally shite though and goes on forever. Should have stopped after One Upon a Time in the West- a fucking classic with a brilliant score.

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep, its generally shite though and goes on forever. Should have stopped after One Upon a Time in the West- a fucking classic with a brilliant score.

Once upon a time in America wasn't great either. 4 hours of DeNiro wandering about in a trance.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. It had its moments but too fucking long.

This one however....

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) - Filmaffinity

I watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas the other night and got the same feeling, only with Johnny Depp - although I think that was supposed to be the point, maybe? Fuck knows...

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas the other night and got the same feeling, only with Johnny Depp - although I think that was supposed to be the point, maybe? Fuck knows...

Anything derived from the imagination of Hunter S Thompson was always going to be a fucking mess. I tried watching it once but gave up after 20 minutes.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Anything derived from the imagination of Hunter S Thompson was always going to be a fucking mess. I tried watching it once but gave up after 20 minutes.

I think its just a more smug and uppity Cheech and Chong movie with a bigger budget - made to be enjoyed whilst stoned but an absolute fucking illogical mess when sober.

Guest Dong Hung Lo
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. It had its moments but too fucking long.

This one however....

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) - Filmaffinity

This is more your kind of cowboy film I reckon

Brokeback_mountain.jpg

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a nose bleed, Eric. I think it's being in the CC penthouse. Next time change the bed sheets after you vacate. They were more crispy as a packet of very crispy crisps. 

It's not my fault that spunk goes crispy when it dries.