CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leigh francis (ginger northern cunt)

Eddie

Keith Lemon actor Leigh Francis has apologised for playing black people in his 2000s Channel 4 show, Bo' Selecta.

Using masks, the white actor created exaggerated versions of Michael Jackson, Craig David and Mel B. Leigh says that when the show started, in 2002 he "didn't think anything about it."

In the show, white stars like Kelly Osbourne, Elton John and Lorraine Kelly were also portrayed in a similar way.

Leigh's apology was prompted, he says, by "a weird few days."

Since 25 May 2020, Black Lives Matter protests have been taking place across the world.

These have been in response to the killing of unarmed black man, George Floyd, in Minneapolis.

'I just want to apologise'

"I've sat and thought about things and what I could post to try and help things," Leigh says in a video posted to Instagram.

Another white wanker shitting himself that the spotlight will shine on him and he will be called racist and finish his tv career. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Keith Lemon actor Leigh Francis has apologised for playing black people in his 2000s Channel 4 show, Bo' Selecta.

Using masks, the white actor created exaggerated versions of Michael Jackson, Craig David and Mel B. Leigh says that when the show started, in 2002 he "didn't think anything about it."

In the show, white stars like Kelly Osbourne, Elton John and Lorraine Kelly were also portrayed in a similar way.

Since 25 May 2020, Black Lives Matter protests have been taking place across the world.

These have been in response to the killing of unarmed black man, George Floyd, in Minneapolis.

"I've sat and thought about things and what I could post to try and help things," Leigh says in a video posted to Instagram.

Another white wanker shitting himself that the spotlight will shine on him and he will be called racist and finish his tv career. 

finish his tv career. Please god. PLEASE GOD🙏🙏

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Total cunt. Bo Selecta was funny as fuck back in the day but for some reason he gravitated towards ITV and shite has spewed forth ever since.

Not a single black would find offence in these early sketches. 

He needs setting on fire then extinguished with piss then setting on fire again

• Like 1

Craig David himself thought it was piss funny at the time, even starring in a few of the sketches himself. The shit-bearded cunt.

This is all going way too fucking far now. The last two videos I've seen is a young lad in Ireland getting his head kicked in whilst a couple of black people shout "400 years of slavery, motherfucker!" before running off, and moments ago Justin fucking Trudeau bending the knee for the cameras. It's gone past embarrassing into being plain funny now. It's all just so absurd.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Craig David himself thought it was piss funny at the time, even starring in a few of the sketches himself. The shit-bearded cunt.

This is all going way too fucking far now. The last two videos I've seen is a young lad in Ireland getting his head kicked in whilst a couple of black people shout "400 years of slavery, motherfucker!" before running off, and moments ago Justin fucking Trudeau bending the knee for the cameras. It's gone past embarrassing into being plain funny now. It's all just so absurd.

Out of likes crespucial cunt.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Taking a knee' for someone murdered by a knee to the back of the neck.

Then again, Christians wear crucifixes, presuming Jesus isn't big on irony - it's one way to go I suppose

Even bigger irony is that all these silly sods congregating could cause an upsurge of the covid virus. And being that black people are more in danger of it, could cause more deaths of black people. You see the irony? 

I fucking despair of the human race, I really do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Then again, Christians wear crucifixes, presuming Jesus isn't big on irony - it's one way to go I suppose

My uncle built a patio in honour of those killed by Fred West. It was about the same time my aunt left him. Haven't seen her since 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

it's no accident dog shit's brown Jiggly

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

For "Black Lives Matter" they could perhaps use a burning cross?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Even bigger irony is that all these silly sods congregating could cause an upsurge of the covid virus. And being that black people are more in danger of it, could cause more deaths of black people. You see the irony? 

I see no irony at all just people who are quite obviously thick as shit and too lazy to drag themselves out a cesspit- worse than scousers

As for all these cunts getting bat flu, fingers crossed 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nocti said:

Justin fucking Trudeau bending the knee for the cameras

large.F133C507-AEA4-49F0-9D7B-E9E8D5C6EBCE.jpeg.c964af5c30bc2cee3758ad20be48ed99.jpegHe’s got lots of previous for cuntish behaviour, to be fair.

One of the most despicable creatures ever to live. His old man was a corrupt old cunt who started Canada’s descent into a top drawer Cuntspot.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Call me a cynic Stubbs but there’s a growing number of former ‘lockdown is the only way’ doctors and professionals now suddenly saying that the bat soup flu is mutating into a less dangerous virus. Obviously this is coincidental to the mass rioting all over the world and the fact that the cunts who’ve done a scientific u turn are all leftie fuckpigs, some of who are openly supporting the Floyd cunt protestors. Amazing how everything has clicked into place and the perfect storm has arrived without any resistance at all from hardly any cunt.

Maybe I am paranoid. Maybe I’m not. Either way I’m fucked. Or maybe I’m not.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why do black people stab each other all the time in London ? 
Is it because they don’t think each other’s lives matter ?

No. It’s about profit margins, capital expansion, consumer markets and territoriality. It’s like the stock markets for poor people. I’m surprised you don’t understand this Pretend Posh Boy. 

Actually..... no i’m not.

That was a pisstake brought to you by Judgetwi PLC.....working with communities to support the NHS , Black Lives Matter and whatever is trendy on the fucking soshul meeja.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see no irony at all just people who are quite obviously thick as shit and too lazy to drag themselves out a cesspit- worse than scousers

I’m going out looting tonight. It’s what George would have wanted.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I can see most of the protestors are white or at least of a pinkish white hue. What would be interesting in a couple of weeks time if there is a spike in corvid-19 cases and if any of those infected were at the demonstrations can be identified if there is any difference in the ratios between the white and bame infectees.

59 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

From what I can see most of the protestors are white or at least of a pinkish white hue. What would be interesting in a couple of weeks time if there is a spike in corvid-19 cases and if any of those infected were at the demonstrations can be identified if there is any difference in the ratios between the white and bame infectees.

I think the lockdown is all but fucked. If people are in the park with 10 others and plod asks them to leave, they'll just tell plod to fuck off. It wouldn't surprise me if Brockwell Park goes up. Went past there earlier. Its fucking rammed.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the lockdown is all but fucked. If people are in the park with 10 others and plod asks them to leave, they'll just tell plod to fuck off. It wouldn't surprise me if Brockwell Park goes up. Went past there earlier. Its fucking rammed.

Few people on the beaches here in Torbay but the open green spaces are all packed out if they are near anywhere that they can park a car.

On 05/06/2020 at 19:16, Eddie said:

I though this looked too well written to be your own work, Eddie. Apart from the more typical final sentence, you’ve lifted this word for word from the BBC news site. 

• Like 1