CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leigh francis (ginger northern cunt)

Eddie

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When you go for a piss, Pen, do you find yourself aiming your cock at the skidmarks in the toilet bowl as a result of spending so much fucking time on this website that you can no longer be bothered to leave your basement flat for a bottle of bleach?

I envy you wolfie all you have to do to have a piss or shit is to open your mouth.

18 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

When you go for a piss, Pen, do you find yourself aiming your cock at the skidmarks in the toilet bowl as a result of spending so much fucking time on this website that you can no longer be bothered to leave your basement flat for a bottle of bleach?

I envy you wolfie all you have to do to have a piss or shit is to open your mouth.

Come on Penelope, man up and answer the simple question. 

Every bloke worth his salt tries to piss off the skidders from his last humongous beer and pie fuelled dump. Surely you do the same? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The one thing I'd like to do in life that I regrettably haven't (as yet) is wrap my hands round your scrawny neck and strangle the fucking life out of you.  

You wouldn't stand a chance. You'd snap your thumbs on her Adam's apple.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Careful now 

I've not officially retracted my statement of wanting to throttle the shite out of Pen until it stops twitching, however, my previous comment of not wanting to go up against a creature that makes the bride of sasquash look like a cute fluffy marmoset is clear for all to see.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've not officially retracted my statement of wanting to throttle the shite out of Pen until it stops twitching, however, my previous comment of not wanting to go up against a creature that makes the bride of sasquash look like a cute fluffy marmoset is clear for all to see.

You'll find a way one day - electromagnetism or thermodynamics or some shit -  follow your dreams.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on Penelope, man up and answer the simple question. 

Every bloke worth his salt tries to piss off the skidders from his last humongous beer and pie fuelled dump. Surely you do the same? 

Pens, employed by Armitige Shanks for exactly that purpose. Allegedly due to having a bladder that has more psi than a Karcher power washer.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

You'll find a way one day - electromagnetism or thermodynamics or some shit -  follow your dreams.

I've virtually given up killa, she was one of the camp followers at the battle of Omdurman as commanded by General Sir Herbert Kitchener when he gave the mad Mahdi and the fuzzy wuzzies a right thrashing. Possible a prostitute for both sides.