CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

Abolish the police ? The cunts who want that should think about who they would  turn to if faced with a criminal ? A crybaby lefty or negro looter who wants to get a new telly  ?

They're not looters... they're 'protestors'. And everybody knows that black people express grief and sadness by smashing windows and running off with jewellery and electrical goods.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're not looters... they're 'protestors'. And everybody knows that black people express grief and sadness by smashing windows and running off with jewellery and electrical goods.

Don't forget trainers and tracksuits, Eric. Dalston's High Road is gonna look like a fucking Jimmy Savile convention next week. The only difference being Cuban cigars replaced with skunk joints.

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently The Dukes of Hazzard is going to be dropped because of the Confederate flag being shown. 

On 11/06/2020 at 06:08, Trucking Funt said:

It's true. J. Edgar Hoover ordered round the clock surveillance on King so he could get some shit on him. His FBI file is sealed until 2027 but several former agents have gone on record to state that King and several others were actually present in a hotel room shouting encouragement to the preacher as he raped a woman.

I'll be interested to see who else gets exposed as a raving pervert by the Jeffrey Epstein saga. I hope Bill Gates is in there somewhere. I despise that smug greedy bastard.

Welcome to the Corner, Trucking. You've been one of the only current crop of newbies to make me laugh.

Keep doing what you're doing, and cause a few spackers a meltdown, and there maybe an invite to join the Cartel.

Jewdy will no doubt accuse me of licking your arse, but he's a strange man obsessed with that act. I'd imagine it's probably got something to do with his wheelchair in that area.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Welcome to the Corner, Trucking. You've been one of the only current crop of newbies to make me laugh.

Keep doing what you're doing, and cause a few spackers a meltdown, and there maybe an invite to join the Cartel.

Jewdy will no doubt accuse me of licking your arse, but he's a strange man obsessed with that act. I'd imagine it's probably got something to do with his wheelchair in that area.

Very kind of you old chap! I try to maintain a strict neutrality policy in matters relating to inter community cunting unless somebody takes a swing at me then I endeavor to mentally defile them, something which @Last Cunt Standing (AKA Dr Cockwomble) has found out to his cost.

This cartel sounds very interesting. Is Roops CC's answer to Pablo Escobar?

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Very kind of you old chap! I try to maintain a strict neutrality policy in matters relating to inter community cunting unless somebody takes a swing at me then I endeavor to mentally defile them, something which @Last Cunt Standing (AKA Dr Cockwomble) has found out to his cost.

This cartel sounds very interesting. Is Roops CC's answer to Pablo Escobar?

The Cartel's mine. Roops is like the DEA.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Oh, absolutely. Bereft and eviscerated, I now cower in your presence. Ponce. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see that nice Mr Hutchinson is on the news for carrying off an injured Caucasian like a bag of coal. I’m sure you’re a fan Eric. The irony of this national cuck fantasy being all over the BBC is not lost on me. I imagine Punky hasn’t been able to get his trousers off today. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see that nice Mr Hutchinson is on the news for carrying off an injured Caucasian like a bag of coal. I’m sure you’re a fan Eric. The irony of this national cuck fantasy being all over the BBC is not lost on me. I imagine Punky hasn’t been able to get his trousers off today. 

I preferred Starsky.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You are licking his arse. 😁😁 No seriously Marjorie , i’ve just been watching the libtard BBC 2 channel, the one we pay for to feed  us EU propaganda. Don’t tell anyone about that.......I don’t want them to think i’m as dumb as you.

Anyway, it was Louis Theroux in San Quentin prison, quite interesting. He was talking to this bloke who called himself “Deborah”. I got the impression he may have been homosexual. Given your experience in these matters I wondered what your opinion might be?

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Jesus Christ, you thick fucking twat. How do you live with yourself? Fuck me. 

Yawn. Do you even know who Fabio Ochoa is? You're a one trick fucking pony Frank who's on his way out. You don't even receive likes anymore, bar Pen, lol. You're also incredibly fucking dense. Is there some learning difficulty we should all know about?

You come unstuck every time we do battle, and come off looking like even more of a cunt than the feeble remark that caused it.

Stick to bullshiting about your yacht and other such bollocks.

Total idiot

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You are licking his arse. 😁😁 No seriously Marjorie , i’ve just been watching the libtard BBC 2 channel, the one we pay for to feed  us EU propaganda. Don’t tell anyone about that.......I don’t want them to think i’m as dumb as you.

Anyway, it was Louis Theroux in San Quentin prison, quite interesting. He was talking to this bloke who called himself “Deborah”. I got the impression he may have been homosexual. Given your experience in these matters I wondered what your opinion might be?

No idea, Jewdz. Why? Are you looking to pen the lovely Deborah a love letter?  With the opportunity for a British passport and a carers allowance, not to mention your tower block penthouse.

I'm sure you'll seem quite the catch mate...