CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

• 3 weeks later...

The city of Philadelphia have agreed to remove the statue of Rocky Balboa after complaints from BLM protesters that Mr Balboa punched 4 black men between 1976 and 2006. Video evidence of the racially motivated assaults has been shared globally. 

Interpol are also keen to interview Russian national Ivan Drago in connection with the racist murder of Mr Apollo Creed in 1985.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The city of Philadelphia have agreed to remove the statue of Rocky Balboa after complaints from BLM protesters that Mr Balboa punched 4 black men between 1976 and 2006. Video evidence of the racially motivated assaults has been shared globally. 

Interpol are also keen to interview Russian national Ivan Drago in connection with the racist murder of Mr Apollo Creed in 1985.

As for this cunt....

Bundesarchiv Bild 102-09348, Max Schmeling.jpg

He also served as a Luftwaffe paratrooper and fought in the battle of Crete

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As for this cunt....

Bundesarchiv Bild 102-09348, Max Schmeling.jpg

He also served as a Luftwaffe paratrooper and fought in the battle of Crete

Who's that vicious looking little bastard?

I'd like to see him have a fight with Nick Cravat. The midget cunt out of that pirate film with Burt Lancaster.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's that vicious looking little bastard?

I'd like to see him have a fight with Nick Cravat. The midget cunt out of that pirate film with Burt Lancaster.

Max Schmeling- beat Joe Louis the brown bomber in 36' but got fucking slaughtered in the re match. Hailed by the Nazis after the win but treated like a cunt after the defeat.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Max Schmeling- beat Joe Louis the brown bomber in 36' but got fucking slaughtered in the re match. Hailed by the Nazis after the win but treated like a cunt after the defeat.

I thought Schmelling was a heavyweight.. that looks like a dwarf?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Schmelling was a heavyweight.. that looks like a dwarf?

Joe Louis vs. Max Schmeling - Wikipedia

Heavyweights back then werent the hulking pumped up brutes of today. I'm sure however, they both could hand out hammer blows that would floor an elephant. Here he is above with Louis- not exactly giants, more like modern middle weights. I'm sure gypo will chip in at some point, she loves her boxing.

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Joe Louis vs. Max Schmeling - Wikipedia

Heavyweights back then werent the hulking pumped up brutes of today. I'm sure however, they both could hand out hammer blows that would floor an elephant. Here he is above with Louis- not exactly giants, more like modern middle weights. I'm sure gypo will chip in at some point, she loves her boxing.

I've looked on google images and he looks normal in most photos. But that one you posted before, definitely looks like a dwarf.