CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Watching UFC 1 at the mo. Some fat cunt just got his head kicked in so hard he's blind in one eye and the cunt who kicked him has teeth embedded in his foot.

Remember 'Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling'? Some cunt told Dennis Rodman to stop bullying people, Rodman replied: "who's gonna stop me?", Butterbean just looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 

You could hear the black cunts stomach trying not to shit itself.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember 'Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling'? Some cunt told Dennis Rodman to stop bullying people, Rodman replied: "who's gonna stop me?", Butterbean just looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 

You could hear the black cunts stomach trying not to shit itself.

Butterbean was a the boxing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters. He was a joke. If you put him in with any of the top 10 heavyweights, they would used him as a human punch bag. He was a fucking novelty. My brother thought he was the dogs bollocks, went on about him all the time. That's why we locked him in the attic. Sometimes, on a still night you can hear him moaning. 

Bobcat Goldthwaite is a cunt 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Butterbean was a the boxing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters. He was a joke. If you put him in with any of the top 10 heavyweights, they would used him as a human punch bag. He was a fucking novelty. My brother thought he was the dogs bollocks, went on about him all the time. That's why we locked him in the attic. Sometimes, on a still night you can hear him moaning. 

would you, or any of your imaginary 'bare knuckle' relatives have gone toe to toe with him and lasted longer than 30 seconds? No. You wouldn't have. He may be a big fat cunt, but possessed of a sledgehammer punch.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. I'll bear that in mind next time you tell me that at 6am.

Eric you've been up all night, I am worried you've been buying coke from that greasy student rent boy bill stickers. 

I would advise you to read the exchange between the fake doctor bragging about ripping off his elderly patients so he can service his car and the gypo over on the other channel, you will be asleep in a heart beat...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eric you've been up all night, I am worried you've been buying coke from that greasy student rent boy bill stickers. 

I would advise you to read the exchange between the fake doctor bragging about ripping off his elderly patients so he can service his car and the gypo over on the other channel, you will be asleep in a heart beat...

A broken tooth, combined with a broken head. It's not good.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you ever slag off Bobcat Goldthwaite again, I'll fucking slit your throat. He made police academy worthwhile. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

would you, or any of your imaginary 'bare knuckle' relatives have gone toe to toe with him and lasted longer than 30 seconds? No. You wouldn't have. He may be a big fat cunt, but possessed of a sledgehammer punch.

I'd fight Butterbean now. Quick kick to the crutches and let gravity do the rest. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'd fight Butterbean now. Quick kick to the crutches and let gravity do the rest. 

And then you would wake up in a daze. That big fat baldy cunt might be fat, but try him. I wouldn't. A knockout machine. There's a reason he's the highest paid bouncer in the USA. The reason is he's hard as granite.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not talking about my family I'm talking about pro boxers. Look at his record.

And what the fuck do you mean "my imaginary bare knuckle relatives"?  When I have mentioned bare knuckle fighting?  

And slit my throat will ya? Yeah I'd love to see you try big man 

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And then you would wake up in a daze. That big fat baldy cunt might be fat, but try him. I wouldn't. A knockout machine. There's a reason he's the highest paid bouncer in the USA. The reason is he's hard as granite.

Ten years ago maybe. He's all fucked up now and running a bunch of BBQ bars hasn't helped. Saw him a few months ago on a documentary about all the dodgy shit going on backstage at professional wrestling events - his fighting days are done:

EVF8VF1U4AE1vsa?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Ten years ago maybe. He's all fucked up now and running a bunch of BBQ bars hasn't helped. Saw him a few months ago on a documentary about all the dodgy shit going on backstage at professional wrestling events - his fighting days are done:

EVF8VF1U4AE1vsa?format=jpg&name=small

It just winds me up when people say what a good fighter he was. He was put in against no hopers or washed up bums for 4 rounders. 

• Like 1