CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not talking about my family I'm talking about pro boxers. Look at his record.

And what the fuck do you mean "my imaginary bare knuckle relatives"?  When I have mentioned bare knuckle fighting?  

And slit my throat will ya? Yeah I'd love to see you try big man 

Don't get tetchy. I was obviously pissed and therefore not responsible for anything I said.

• Like 2

On 20/06/2020 at 07:34, Eddie said:

that greasy student rent boy bill stickers. 

I’ve had a reliable tip that the peaceful BLM protester whose head got caved in by the statue that he and his Young Ones mates were pulling over was none other than Stickers. The police threw his twitching remains into the Thames as their shift was about to finish and they wanted to get home for their tea.

BILL STICKERS MATTERS

(not really)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve had a reliable tip that the peaceful BLM protester whose head got caved in by the statue that he and his Young Ones mates were pulling over was none other than Stickers. The police threw his twitching remains into the Thames as their shift was about to finish and they wanted to get home for their tea.

BILL STICKERS MATTERS

(not really)

I fucking hope so, bills a right wanker

You do know he house shares in an ultra butch diesel dyke commune? They use him for fisting practice

lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking hope so, bills a right wanker

You do know he house shares in an ultra butch diesel dyke commune? They use him for fisting practice

lol

One day in the future a crowd of ‘peaceful protestors’ will be toppling a huge Rodinesque statue commemorating William R Stickers known as ‘The Fister’,  to rapturous applause and great delight from the ecstatic, salivating horde.

Its what he would have wanted.