CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “Sauce” on their food

Earl of Punkape

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've got a rather high opinion of your clout pal if you think your pillow talk forced the evil cows hand into releasing the Spaken.

Next time you're sticking in to her make sure you're the one handing out the donkey punch and really put your weight behind it. Speak to Neil re disposal tips.

I am currently working on the release of decimus, you know none of you look like I imagined.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Next time you are back-scuttling the bitch, ask her to show you the pics of Eric at the seaside,  and all the fishes fucking off.

p.s: activate your messenger, you fat cunt.

I will send you bill stickers LinkedIn profile pic, you will piss yourself at the monobrow weakling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have actually been inside this before they bricked the doorway up. Its got a mains water supply but no floors roof or electric but there is a pub about quarter of a mile away.

Was that when it was first built?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

ApeTM You know about this sort of thing. I have got one of those spinner things .. there is a little crack and one of the weights keeps flying out. What do you think is the best way to repair the crack UHU or, hot melt glue?

24 hr epoxy. 

It's the only way to be sure.