CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “Sauce” on their food

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cunts who cover their meals with revolting red or brown “sauces” are usually from working class communities or deprived backgrounds and inevitably they are educationally sub normal.

All sauces should be homemade such as Bearnaise or Hollandaise.

Fuck off.

How do you feel about a quick squirt of the Chef's Special Sauce - hand delivered?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cunts who cover their meals with revolting red or brown “sauces” are usually from working class communities or deprived backgrounds and inevitably they are educationally sub normal.

Fuck off.

This is identical to your recent nomination: 'cunts who put sauce bottle on the table'

49 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Your Alzheimer’s is getting worse.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Earl Ape I have met a someone who drinks chilled red wine mixed with lemonade, how do I broach a subject as sensitive as this? 

Knife them with the shattered remains of the bottle and leave the body to rot with a pig's head in an abandoned car to contaminate any potential evidence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Earl Ape I have met a someone who drinks chilled red wine mixed with lemonade, how do I broach a subject as sensitive as this? 

Be very careful Ed as the person I think you’re referring to is firearms trained and may be packing heat. (probably a Heckler and Koch in an under arm holster). She’s also well known for her own hair trigger.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Wine is for girls and poofs. If a man walks into a pub and orders a glass of wine, everybody present immediately assumes he's a gay cunt or a web designer.