CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That you repeated the libel (since corrected) suggests I made a mistake in releasing you from the strait-jacket. In total there are three libellous posts which you made which haven't seen the light of day. As for your penultimate para, the perpetrators were indeed sanctioned resulting in lengthy bans which rather undermines your position about victim blaming. After several punters were coolered or had their accounts deleted you were asked repeatedly to cease inciting the puntership to break the rules but still carried on regardless. For all your shouty rantings you are an emotionally weak individual whose temperament is probably best not suited to the rough and tumble of The Corner. What happens next is up to you but I suspect that at some point during a weekend you will be alone in the sitting room and after the rest of your family have retired upstairs you are going to reach for your device and fortified by alcohol, you'll run your idiot mouth off with the inevitable results ensuing.

Shouty rantings

Emotionally weak individual 

Alone in your sitting room

The rest of your family

Fortified by alcohol

That’s an awful lot of assumptions you’ve made there Mr Roops. But the most accurate one is “inevitable results”. 

Well……do carry on.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shouty rantings

The rest of your family

Fortified by alcohol

That’s an awful lot of assumptions you’ve made there Mr Roops. But the most accurate one is “inevitable results”. 

Well……do carry on.

The Roops creature, whether male, female, non binary or whatever the fuck it identifies as, is at least ‘consistent’ (from its own mouth). Consistently blind to its own complete lack of self awareness. I sometimes find myself checking down below for the early signs of a stiffie imagining her/him/it as an uglier and much more annoying Susan Boyle type with leprosy and genital warts spreading upwards towards its flaccid, out of date tits. 
Im sure I’m not the only one to have had such thoughts though. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shouty rantings

The rest of your family

Fortified by alcohol

Well……do carry on.

'Shouty rantings' are a matter of public record for all to see whereupon people would be forgiven in thinking that you are an 'Emotionally weak individual'. As for the rest of my assumptions I touched on them just after Christmas 2018...

On 30/12/2018 at 00:54, Mrs Roops said:

I dunno judgetwi, it sorta balances out a tiresome old fart who usually hits the site at midnight (presumably when his wife has gone upstairs and doesn't see what hubby gets up to) and who regales us about the contents of his carry-out and Stavros' revolting offerings and does his amalgamation of James Whale and James O'Brien "man of the people/rebel without a clue" act and talks total bollox, yes?

Half an hour later your response was...

On 30/12/2018 at 01:26, judgetwi said:

Bullseye!

As I said previously, what happens next is entirely down to you.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

'Shouty rantings' are a matter of public record for all to see whereupon people would be forgiven in thinking that you are an 'Emotionally weak individual'. As for the rest of my assumptions I touched on them just after Christmas 2018...

😁 Good one Mr Roops. Have you never heard of a “running gag”? I must admit I had completely forgotten about Stavros and my travails in the kebab shop. That’s probably because I made the whole thing up but, like most good stories, it was based on a certain amount of personal experience. Would you care to tell me, or at least estimate, the times I am allowed to post. As I am apparently pissed 24 hours a day it would be futile for me to promise to stick to your timetable but you could at least give me the opportunity to click my heels and toe the line. I only want to do what you say Reichsfuhrer. 

Guest judgetwi

I heard that somebody told Harvey Price that the father who abandoned him and his lovely mother all those years ago was a famous black footballer.

So he beat the shit out of Gary Lineker!

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I heard that somebody told Harvey Price that the father who abandoned him and his lovely mother all those years ago was a famous black footballer.

So he beat the shit out of Gary Lineker!

I reckon the old slag thought she was set for life after Dwight deposited a load up her beaver. Imagining a life of sitting on her once pert arse and doing fuck all except shopping courtesy of exorbitant child maintenance payments. No doubt thinking that the bun in the oven would be an academy player at a Premiership side. Like Jordan that dream went firmly tits up after a conversation with the delivering midwife.

Fair play to Yorke though. The man firmly planted his seed in a prime Katie, but we can't overlook his total cuntishness in abandoning his child. 

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon the old slag thought she was set for life after Dwight deposited a load up her beaver. Imagining a life of sitting on her once pert arse and doing fuck all except shopping courtesy of exorbitant child maintenance payments. No doubt thinking that the bun in the oven would be an academy player at a Premiership side. Like Jordan that dream went firmly tits up after a conversation with the delivering midwife.

Fair play to Yorke though. The man firmly planted his seed in a prime Katie, but we can't overlook his total cuntishness in abandoning his child. 

Indeed Marjorie. Harvey is a big angry boy who is not very bright ( a bit like you now I come to think of it ). Wouldn’t it be great if the poor sap battered the fuck out of Lineker even if it was a case of mistaken identity?

He would become a national hero overnight and achieve the kind of publicity Mummy can only dream about. If only I could get in touch with him……. on the other hand I might be tempted to name you as the guilty party and delight in seeing your stupid  smashed up face all over the media. 
It’s a dilemma innit?

It’s extremely unlikely I’ll ever have to make that decision so I don’t want you to worry about it Marje. You fucking little shitter.

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember seeing Dean Austin kicking this cunt from arsehole to breakfast time at the Lane years ago. How the little fucker didn't end up stretchered off the pitch is beyond me. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember seeing Dean Austin kicking this cunt from arsehole to breakfast time at the Lane years ago. How the little fucker didn't end up stretchered off the pitch is beyond me. 

Who?

Gary Lineker?

Dwight Yorke?

Harvey Price?

Or was it Marjorie?

“Little fucker” sounds like Marje to me.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed Marjorie. Harvey is a big angry boy who is not very bright ( a bit like you now I come to think of it ). Wouldn’t it be great if the poor sap battered the fuck out of Lineker even if it was a case of mistaken identity?

He would become a national hero overnight and achieve the kind of publicity Mummy can only dream about. If only I could get in touch with him……. on the other hand I might be tempted to name you as the guilty party and delight in seeing your stupid  smashed up face all over the media. 
It’s a dilemma innit?

It’s extremely unlikely I’ll ever have to make that decision so I don’t want you to worry about it Marje. You fucking little shitter.

Fuck me. It's looking like Roops' psychological profile of you is spot on, Jewdith. I can feel the pent up rage wrapped up in your post. Did the polish carer forget to charge the scooter or are you smashed to pieces on cheap sider?

Hypothetically, i'd have no problem in knocking the fat mong out. For one he looks like he's seeing everything in triplicate and i would definitely be first to the punch. Fortunately for both you and Harvey i'm not in the business of weighing in raspberries, but i might make an exception where you're concerned. 

It really is a pleasure to see that you're not rattled in the slightest.

Fucking idiot! 

😆 

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me. It's looking like Roops' psychological profile of you is spot on, Jewdith. I can feel the pent up rage wrapped up in your post. Did the polish carer forget to charge the scooter or are you smashed to pieces on cheap sider?

Hypothetically, i'd have no problem in knocking the fat mong out. For one he looks like he's seeing everything in triplicate and i would definitely be first to the punch. Fortunately for both you and Harvey i'm not in the business of weighing in raspberries, but i might make an exception where you're concerned. 

Fucking idiot! 

😆

Who Galy Rineker?

Dwight Yorke?

Harvey Price?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking idiot! 

😆

The sexual tension between you two is immense. Why the fuck don't you just meet up and bum each other into oblivion to give the rest of us a break.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The sexual tension between you two is immense. Why the fuck don't you just meet up and bum each other into oblivion to give the rest of us a break.

I think I'll pass, Drew. In my defence I've tried to settle the feud but its fallen on deaf ears. Can't you have a word with the miserable old cunt? It's probably better coming from a fellow paraplegic pisshead who sleeps on rubber mattress... 

Maybe it could be settled with a bout of wheelchair jousting, and that's not a euphemism for anything cock based either. 

On 29/06/2022 at 08:17, Mrs Roops said:

What’s it got to  do with you then?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You are right. Stop being gay Marje!

You are not in prison now and I’m certainly not in there with you. Like I would ever be dumb enough to end up in the nick getting bummed by the Peacefuls. You can dream about it Marjorie and I’m sure you do.

Nothing to do with me though. 😁