CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are saying whether the signage was good enough. Now that fucking bridge has probably been there since horse draw carriages now, count up how many cunts have driven a bus or lorry into it?  Probably none. So I would argue, that theres fuck all wrong with the signage and it is in fact down to driver error.

Are you saying the driver was too tall?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are saying whether the signage was good enough. Now that fucking bridge has probably been there since horse draw carriages now, count up how many cunts have driven a bus or lorry into it?  Probably none. So I would argue, that theres fuck all wrong with the signage and it is in fact down to driver error.

Definitely driver error, vehicle height is displayed inside the cab amd the bridge height is signed leading up to it, driver error being he must have left his brain at home 

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

To be a bus driver you need to have been lobotomised, thick chavvy cunts

True story. I only ever knew one bus driver. He lived in Muswell hill in an old Victorian town house. He was fucking about in the loft, fell through the ceiling and the length of both staircases. He ended up with the ornamental carved wooden pineapple on the bannister post, up his arse. Actually up his arsehole. Miraculous.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story. I only ever knew one bus driver. He lived in Muswell hill in an old Victorian town house. He was fucking about in the loft, fell through the ceiling and the length of both staircases. He ended up with the ornamental carved wooden pineapple on the bannister post, up his arse. Actually up his arsehole. Miraculous.

That’s one of his five a day.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2020 at 13:41, King Billy said:

The BBC lunchtime news just reported on a double decker school bus in Hampshire which this morning had the top floor ripped off as the driver attempted to drive under a low bridge for some unexplained reason. The outside broadcast team must have thought Christmas had come early as they chose a pupil to interview about the incident. 

What did the harpy edit out?

On 31/08/2020 at 12:20, Dawn Chorus said:

Major, there is more heart, soul, humour, compassion and intelligence in a small packet of dried mealworms than there is or ever will be in you.

I love the fact you have absolutely no comprehension of the word irony. You incredibly witless random place naming fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

These cunts have a story today where 400 wedding guests were rumbled by the old bill flouting Covid rules,it happened in Stamford Hill and rather than just saying that Charedi Jews were involved and what a bunch of cunts they are it just states that Stamford Hill is home to the largest group of yids in the country.Now imagine that if it were 400 of any other race or group whether they would have stated that? Would they bollocks! .They would have faced outrage and accused of racism wouldn't they?

Cunts

I see the govt has backed off decrimming non payment of the TV Licence fee ("fee" that's a joke - it's a medieval salt tax) so WHAT HAVE THEY GOT IN THE FILES OF ROOM 101 ON THE ESTABLISHMENT HIGH AND MIGHTY? The price of secrecy £157.50 for right to watch a TV you paid VAT on watching SKY you pay VAT in order not to be police state law breaking? 

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see the govt has backed off decrimming non payment of the TV Licence fee ("fee" that's a joke - it's a medieval salt tax) so WHAT HAVE THEY GOT IN THE FILES OF ROOM 101 ON THE ESTABLISHMENT HIGH AND MIGHTY? The price of secrecy £157.50 for right to watch a TV you paid VAT on watching SKY you pay VAT in order not to be police state law breaking? 

Doubt whether they have got anything in Room 101, there just a few cunts on internet forums moaning about the licence fee but who still end up paying more for a Sky or whatever subscription. Most of the anti BBC frenzy is driven by the former owners of Sky in any event.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

These cunts have a story today where 400 wedding guests were rumbled by the old bill flouting Covid rules,it happened in Stamford Hill and rather than just saying that Charedi Jews were involved and what a bunch of cunts they are it just states that Stamford Hill is home to the largest group of yids in the country.Now imagine that if it were 400 of any other race or group whether they would have stated that? Would they bollocks! .They would have faced outrage and accused of racism wouldn't they?

Cunts

Red Sea pedestrians did it in NYC during 1st lockdown and got water-cannoned off the street. MSM is left owned. There was zero coverage when them BLM cunts destroyed the epicentre of NYC and looted it for three consecutive nights. The only footage doing the rounds was some bloke with a camera phone bringing the news to the world. Park Avenue and high-end shopping district in New fuckin York utterly smashed to pieces and nothing on the BBC or anywhere else. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Red Sea pedestrians did it in NYC during 1st lockdown and got water-cannoned off the street. MSM is left owned. There was zero coverage when them BLM cunts destroyed the epicentre of NYC and looted it for three consecutive nights. The only footage doing the rounds was some bloke with a camera phone bringing the news to the world. Park Avenue and high-end shopping district in New fuckin York utterly smashed to pieces and nothing on the BBC or anywhere else. Unbelievable.

Just had a black kid knifed to death in Brum last night. 14 year old being held. No mention of colour of the 14 year old so, black.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Exactly. America was on fire most of last year and all anyone heard about it was how hard done by the "protesters" doing the looting and arson were. Then a few thick cunts get the bright idea to break into the Capitol and suddenly the word "riot" starts getting thrown around. The side that spent the last four years burning their own country to the ground are now insincerely holding out their hands for unity towards the same people they declared fascists and racists.

Its all bollocks, DC. We'll have four years of blatant lies and pandering to people's feelings and any argument against it will be shot down because a bunch of internet edgelords forgot to take their autism medication and the biggest fucking diva of them all took a wobbler at the last minute.

The cunts are already desperately trying to put a spin on the fucking word "genocide" just so they can justify sucking China's dirty little cock a bit more. I might not fucking like muzzies on principle, but no cunt deserves to be thrown into a concentration camp and forced to work for the same cunts who consider them sub human. North Korea gets sanctioned to the fucking moon for their little Nazi roleplaying sessions, but China gets a pass because they make cheap, convenient shite to distract the troublesome peasants.

What I'm saying is we need to glass the shit out of the entire far east. Russia and China and their little dog North Korea. South Korea and Japan can come and park just off Ireland, but they have to stay away from the children and Australia and New Zealand can have the nuke scorched dead zones left behind, because they'd be right at home in that environment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Doubt whether they have got anything in Room 101, there just a few cunts on internet forums moaning about the licence fee but who still end up paying more for a Sky or whatever subscription. Most of the anti BBC frenzy is driven by the former owners of Sky in any event.

I don't think you can characterise the wide dissatisfaction with the BBC and the TV Licence as a conspiracy created by Sky. Bullshit. The issue is individual choice in a modern society. I personally do not want to subsidise a raft of social and political agendas that the BBC is constantly pushing across its output while mollycoddling a cohort of privileged and privately educated cunts with a nice living. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think you can characterise the wide dissatisfaction with the BBC and the TV Licence as a conspiracy created by Sky. Bullshit. The issue is individual choice in a modern society. I personally do not want to subsidise a raft of social and political agendas that the BBC is constantly pushing across its output while mollycoddling a cohort of privileged and privately educated cunts with a nice living. 

I wouldn't mind it if they would just listen to my letters and host a chainsaw death match between Chris Evans and Gary Lineker. Value for money and all.

• Like 1