CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me. This NHS thief is 9000 miles away and he can still have a clearer view of what’s going on in this filth media country than its inhabitants. Fuck off with the Sun serenades ffs!

Thief? I’ll have you know I earned every pension day, thanks very much. I’m rather glad it’s paid in pounds at the moment too. When’s the next BoE Interest Rate meeting by the way, I’ve got a new sofa on order. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thief? I’ll have you know I earned every pension day, thanks very much. I’m rather glad it’s paid in pounds at the moment too. When’s the next BoE Interest Rate meeting by the way, I’ve got a new sofa on order. 

Your Abbo wife will crayon on it. Then you’ll have to keep it and do indigenous tours around the mystic settee. Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Screw it to the floor in case the gravity breaks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Your Abbo wife will crayon on it. Then you’ll have to keep it and do indigenous tours around the mystic settee. Fuck off.

Outrageous. At least you didn’t suggest we’d sell it for a huge mark up. My wife’s heritage is European, so the only thing she paints is her nails. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Outrageous. At least you didn’t suggest we’d sell it for a huge mark up. My wife’s heritage is European, so the only thing she paints is her nails. 

With that stolen, British taxpayer funded, lucrative pension you’d think you’d have someone do it for her. Mrs Cnut has her talons done professionally you cheap Cunt. Admittedly it’s at Cammell Lairds, mind.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

With that stolen, British taxpayer funded, lucrative pension you’d think you’d have someone do it for her. Mrs Cnut has her talons done professionally you cheap Cunt. Admittedly it’s at Cammell Lairds, mind.

I can assure you she’s no stranger to the billions of oriental nail emporiums we have Down Under. Problem is she’s such a faddy fucker that she likes to match them with the outfit, change them for a work theme day, or charity something or other, and if she didn’t set-to with the DIY kit from time to time she spend half her week in Chinese Alan’s Keratin Laboratory. She’s paying for it her bloody self so what do I care. I like a woman who invests in her appearance. She keeps threatening to dye the landing strip and I don’t think she’s planning to break into Perth Airport with a tanker full of cochineal. 

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can assure you she’s no stranger to the billions of oriental nail emporiums we have Down Under. Problem is she’s such a faddy fucker that she likes to match them with the outfit, change them for a work theme day, or charity something or other, and if she didn’t set-to with the DIY kit from time to time she spend half her week in Chinese Alan’s Keratin Laboratory. She’s paying for it her bloody self so what do I care. I like a woman who invests in her appearance. She keeps threatening to dye the landing strip and I don’t think she’s planning to break into Perth Airport with a tanker full of cochineal. 

Straight question. Do you spend much time in the bush?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

You got the answer you deserve.

Have you spoken to Punkape recently? I received a rather lovely piece of correspondence from him via The Cooler and apparently Roops has been kind enough to give him an hour a week internet time. What with him having an arsehole that resembles the gaping maw of the leviathan, he's spent all of that time on Grindr. Here's an excerpt from his letter:

"Greetings peasant lol. I trust your'e (sic) case of tertiary AIDS and Monkeypops (sic) is coming along nicely. Has Ape shown you his chopper yet? Lol.

Can you ask Lady P to answer my Grindr DM. I'm much taken with her wedding photo but I'm a little annoyed he knocked twenty years off his age and listed himself as only 153. Here's his profile picture, unfortunately I'm yet to receive a picture of his colossal Mandingo."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfFARRmHckZa_KLjgDU3a

Regards,

P.

PS. Lol.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you spoken to Punkape recently? I received a rather lovely piece of correspondence from him via The Cooler and apparently Roops has been kind enough to give him an hour a week internet time. What with him having an arsehole that resembles the gaping maw of the leviathan, he's spent all of that time on Grindr. Here's an excerpt from his letter:

"Greetings peasant lol. I trust your'e (sic) case of tertiary AIDS and Monkeypops (sic) is coming along nicely. Has Ape shown you his chopper yet? Lol.

Can you ask Lady P to answer my Grindr DM. I'm much taken with her wedding photo but I'm a little annoyed he knocked twenty years off his age and listed himself as only 153. Here's his profile picture, unfortunately I'm yet to receive a picture of his colossal Mandingo.

Regards,

P.

You stupid, desperate cunt. Go for a walk due East from your local beach.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you ask Lady P to answer my Grindr DM. I'm much taken with her wedding photo but I'm a little annoyed he knocked twenty years off his age and listed himself as only 153. Here's his profile picture, unfortunately I'm yet to receive a picture of his colossal Mandingo."

Regards,

P.

PS. Lol.

HRH Humza the 1st. King of Haggistan and only son of the dwarf Queen Nicola McKrankie. 

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid, desperate cunt. Go for a walk due East from your local beach.

Fuck off, Withers, you greasy foreign cunt. You're only jealous because Pen swiped left on your profile, I warned you that a tagline of "Je suis en faillite" wouldn't result in any cock coming your way.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Regards,

P.

PS. Lol.

I bet that your ring is still throbbing.

• Like 1

On 14/07/2023 at 16:04, Decimus said:

And what you have to remember is, the point I was making is that even if I was lying that would mean I was at least ashamed of myself. You're that sick in the head that you outright champion paedophiles and their cause with absolutely no shame.

This is something I pointed out in the post you quoted, but which you then conveniently chose to ignore in your above rattlings, which I'm surprised about as you've historically been an out and proud wrong'un who doesn't care who knows it.

Were you in the P.I.E. back in the 80s? It sounds like it would have been right up your alley, Longford. 

You're a sick cunt who needs investigating, and if you're ever stupid enough to give me even the slightest whiff about where you live, I'll be ringing the old bill on you myself.